Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Ainri the Mistress of Offense, Village..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89574
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 30-Dec-09 12:28 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#89574, "(DELETED) [None] Ainri the Mistress of Offense, Village Applicant"

Wed Dec 30 11:26:01 2009

At 9 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 28th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Ainri perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:warrior
Level:31
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:31

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply FFS n/t, Kastabahal (Guest), 31-Dec-09 12:19 PM, #3
Reply What a short, painful ride, Ainri (Guest), 31-Dec-09 08:50 AM, #1
     Reply You made things difficult, Rathgar (Guest), 31-Dec-09 10:57 AM, #2
          Reply Yeah, you know, that's you, not him., Graatch (Guest), 31-Dec-09 12:29 PM, #4
               Reply Just like I said it was., Rathgar (Guest), 31-Dec-09 03:28 PM, #5
                    Reply Dude..., sleepy2 (Guest), 31-Dec-09 04:31 PM, #6
                         Reply I have to say..., Ainri (Guest), 31-Dec-09 04:45 PM, #7
                              Reply RE: I have to say..., Graatch (Guest), 31-Dec-09 05:07 PM, #8

Kastabahal (Guest)Thu 31-Dec-09 12:19 PM

#89606, "FFS n/t"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

Ainri (Guest)Thu 31-Dec-09 08:50 AM

#89601, "What a short, painful ride"
In response to Reply #0

I had a lot of fun trying out a warrior, since I've never once played one. I was trying to find something to fool around with after I totally lost interest in Irwien and was trying to get back into the game now that the holidays are past and I have some more free time.

Svirf Axe Spex certainly didn't let me know, but I almost immediately learned that I don't have the patience for interview inductions (I'll stick to my easy as hell Imperial streak if I want to Cabal again I think.. lol)

Thanks to everyone that helped me out. I had very few bad interactions with this character and none of them worth calling out.

I had A LOT more fun standing in Galadon waiting for thieves to throw their corpses at my axes than I did RPing with any villager that I met, though I think my playing times for this character weren't great to catch many at all. I think I saw 3 or 4 Villagers ever. At one point I thought I had my two recomendations, but they never wrote nots and then I never saw them again. Hehe.

Maybe I'll try a warrior again sometime, but it's just not something I enjoy that much.

Other characters: Iwrien, Arkuss, Ophanelu, Rikkiri, Hyrix... PLAY THE IMPERIAL MARCH!

I'll try to respond if anyone posts. I had fun. See you all in the fields.

Rathgar (Guest)Thu 31-Dec-09 10:57 AM

#89603, "You made things difficult"
In response to Reply #1

I already felt like I was dragging my nails on a chalkboard talking with you and when I asked (In Rathgar's way) if you wanted to help prep the guardian you agreed. Great!

So I told you EXACTLY where I was and you came to me and didn't see me because I was hidden... And went running down the road a bit and started moving around asking where I was. It was aggrivating because of time constraints to have to look for you, and when I found you you ran off again.

Its like when you have someone to group in Drogran hills and you ask them to meet you on one of the trails and the agree... But come rushing in all around the hills, burning moves and wasting time when all that's needed is a simple, "yell Here!" It doesn't waste time or effort, which I hate.

I get that you know the game but that incident had me thinking you would be problematic and instantly turned me off. Petty perhaps but there we have it.

I know ironic comming from Rathgar. I felt like I owed you an explination as to why I didn't like your character.

Graatch (Guest)Thu 31-Dec-09 12:29 PM

#89607, "Yeah, you know, that's you, not him."
In response to Reply #2

You want someone to come to you? Don't hide. Everything you wrote here is a result of your behavior, not his. Point the finger at yourself, not at him or anyone else.

Rathgar (Guest)Thu 31-Dec-09 03:28 PM

#89614, "Just like I said it was."
In response to Reply #4

It's okay to point out to others what we don't like, isn't it?

sleepy2 (Guest)Thu 31-Dec-09 04:31 PM

#89619, "Dude..."
In response to Reply #5

You're an idiot. If he obviously can't find you, staying hidden isn't going to make things better. If you were visible this all would have been solved. Honestly, from reading the warrior vs you banter I decided to give you the benefit of the doubt, but looking at this and at Matren's comment I'm not very receptive to your general hating-on-others and self-righteousness.

and btw, i never interacted with your char, so it's hard for me to have "originally" hated you, like you accuse graatch of doing.

Ainri (Guest)Thu 31-Dec-09 04:45 PM

#89621, "I have to say..."
In response to Reply #6

The whole debate where Rathgar started hating me started just like this:
We're in the Conj. Guild in Darsylon
He gets up and leaves me there while I'm resting.
Seconds later, he tells me to come straight south......
I had JUST gotten to West Sumners... you know... west-east road....
He freaks out and starts yelling at me that I didn't go straight south.... from Darslyon... and says something along the lines of "Not listening like that is how Villagers get killed." I have to say.. I agreed with him. I was confused as hell, and said so.

Same day, I go to speak to him while he's visible to see if the Head is where it should be, because Nexans were at the Village. He's ignoring me via ignore command. So, I go there anyways. I helped get the Head back while not in a group with him because he decided he hated me enough to not let me help...

Then wrote an anti-reccomendation to Battle, and I basically decided that it might be too much work if I'm going to get cursed out for being useless as an application. At least as an Oath I can just donate a bit of gold and take orders from anyone who knows better than me... Not really like that in the Village, but it seemed like the same game with ruder people and less chance of promotion.

I don't have anything against Rathgar's player. I appreciate the responses! Just wanted to clear up what my actual frustration was that he was responding to instead of the "if you hide, you lose".

Graatch (Guest)Thu 31-Dec-09 05:07 PM

#89623, "RE: I have to say..."
In response to Reply #7

You were right. He was and is wrong. End of story.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89574 Previous topic | Next topic