Subject: "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Xrasmei the Evil Baroness, Imperial..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89538
Show all folders | View messages in linear mode

Death_AngelMon 28-Dec-09 04:00 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17210 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#89538, "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Xrasmei the Evil Baroness, Imperial Black Magician"

Mon Dec 28 14:58:29 2009

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 21st of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Xrasmei perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:anti-paladin
Level:41
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:189

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Torgal (Guest)Tue 29-Dec-09 08:43 AM

#89551, "Sad to see you go"
In response to Reply #0

You had some rough falls and limited wands, but you had spirit and didn't give up. Overall, good work. Enjoyed the character.

Good luck with your next

Xrasmei (Guest)Sat 02-Jan-10 12:25 PM

#89668, "Ah well"
In response to Reply #2

At one point I thought people might have transcribed my name to HarassMe, since I got the same power combo players coming after me time and time again, knowing I was an easy kill if they caught me off guard (hell at times even when I was prepped to the gills) But it could also have been just the fact there were never a tone of people on in my time slot.
Had little to no luck on the wand front, but as a side-effect of looking long and hard, had a ####-ton of Obs-xp and got to try some new AP edges. Alas towards the end I got too discouraged at not finding even my aura wand and constantly dying within sight of that next level. 100% teleport has its advantages and disadvantages (con loss is a biatch).
On the hole drows are tough to play as an AP when there isn't much in the way of charges to gather and no wands. I found myself getting killed by NPC coning easy kills unless I used at least shield and aura. I supposed if I were more cautious I would have lived longer.

Maybe another down the road sometime.

Thanks to Glur for tossing me new whips when I lost my unholies. Empire (especially the Black Sect) is in the toliet at the moment and I had hoped to bolster it a bit, but gathering donations was tough. As a Blade I would have 300K easy by level 41, I barely had enough for Elite this time round.
Last Death was an "ah screw it one" I should have taken 10 seconds to wand up and heal but I rolled the dice to try and get a sleep off on fort Assassin and he finally got his long waited kill on me.
Bummed I wasted so much farting around looking for wands, I would have loved to get into the meat of my role, but got distracted just trying to survive.
Another time perhaps.

Eze (Guest)Tue 29-Dec-09 03:06 AM

#89550, "I didn't know this char"
In response to Reply #0

... but you con died a dark-elf AP in Empire. That's awesome.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89538 Previous topic | Next topic