Subject: "(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Baldrien Thornheart the Avenger of t..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89244
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 13-Dec-09 12:56 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#89244, "(AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Baldrien Thornheart the Avenger of the Celestial Moon, Priest of the Sublime"

Sun Dec 13 11:54:27 2009

At 11 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Baldrien perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:druid
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:314

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

fezzle freck (Guest)Thu 17-Dec-09 10:46 AM

#89374, "Great mentor"
In response to Reply #0

Learned a ton from you, and had fun running around. I got the impression you had real life stuff going on and was hoping to keep him around. I hope when whatever you have going on is over we get to see you in the tree again.

Take care

Fezzle

YeanWed 16-Dec-09 11:20 PM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
275 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#89367, "RE: (AUTO) [OUTLANDER] Baldrien Thornheart the Avenger ..."
In response to Reply #0

Sad to watch this one fade away..thought you grasped the religion really well! I sent many younger followers your way to learn from you..I know..lazy. :p Anyway I thought you did a great job religion wise, and glwyn.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89244 Previous topic | Next topic