Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Erticz the Guardian of the Earth" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89067
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 05-Dec-09 05:00 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#89067, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Erticz the Guardian of the Earth"

Sat Dec 5 15:56:22 2009

At 2 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Erticz perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:44
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:73

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Erticz the Guardian of the Ea..., Akiyu (Guest), 06-Dec-09 05:01 PM, #9
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Erticz the Guardian of the Ea..., Erticz (Guest), 06-Dec-09 05:53 PM, #10
Reply GLWYN, Blazzic (Guest), 05-Dec-09 11:17 PM, #4
Reply RE: GLWYN, Erticz (Guest), 06-Dec-09 04:20 PM, #7
Reply I thought you were doing really well., fezzle freck (Guest), 05-Dec-09 08:47 PM, #3
Reply RE: I thought you were doing really well., Erticz (Guest), 06-Dec-09 04:24 PM, #8
Reply No good at all!, Ingnali (Guest), 05-Dec-09 06:26 PM, #2
Reply RE: No good at all!, Erticz (Guest), 06-Dec-09 04:17 PM, #6
Reply WHAT? Why would you do that?, Lamanee (Guest), 05-Dec-09 05:59 PM, #1
     Reply RE: WHAT? Why would you do that?, Erticz (Guest), 06-Dec-09 04:14 PM, #5

Akiyu (Guest)Sun 06-Dec-09 05:01 PM

#89110, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Erticz the Guardian of the Ea..."
In response to Reply #0

Hopefully I wasn't the straw that broke the camel's back. We only had three fights or so, but the one in the Keep of the Righteous was pretty humorous. I had 4 hp when that fight ended, then hunger got me on the tick.

Erticz (Guest)Sun 06-Dec-09 05:53 PM

#89113, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Erticz the Guardian of the Ea..."
In response to Reply #9

Not at all. Was planning to pull the plug a day or so before I did but was having a hoot so put it off. That fight in the keep was just horrific, for you that is. Coming back to find both our corpses there, I really felt for you, it was only afterwards that the possibility that you had been stalking someone occurred to me. Got to give you credit for the pasting you gave me, each and every time we met, it was just not a good fight for me, and hanging around with both wrists broken.....I have no idea what I was thinking to be honest, oh well. Hope you enjoy and keep at it, you were gracious in victory, no hard feelings from my corner.

Blazzic (Guest)Sat 05-Dec-09 11:17 PM

#89081, "GLWYN"
In response to Reply #0

I enjoyed our one fight.

In the city I had your number and in the wilds you just steamrolled me. I'm sorry I won't get a chance to try again against you.

GLWYN!

Erticz (Guest)Sun 06-Dec-09 04:20 PM

#89106, "RE: GLWYN"
In response to Reply #4

That fight was plain crazy the way it went, had me terrified to be honest. I think I was trying to impress which is why i came running in to face you, and all I managed to do was bolt away with my life hanging from a thread. I acutally felt deflated that it ended the way it did, was hoping for more of a back and forth as the adrenaline was pumping. Keep on trucking, no doubt our paths will cross again.

fezzle freck (Guest)Sat 05-Dec-09 08:47 PM

#89079, "I thought you were doing really well."
In response to Reply #0

This is a bummer. I was looking forward to running around with you.

Erticz (Guest)Sun 06-Dec-09 04:24 PM

#89107, "RE: I thought you were doing really well."
In response to Reply #3

Yeah, it would have been a blast, but the way things were I made a few mistakes along the way and really things could have been better, my fault nobody elses, and that is not to say I did not enjoy the character. Still lessons learned. Who knows, we may still run around together yet.

Ingnali (Guest)Sat 05-Dec-09 06:26 PM

#89076, "No good at all!"
In response to Reply #0

I had a sad feeling I'd be seeing this after I looked in the hollows. Let me just say that I really liked your character and was looking forward to good things to come. What happened? Thanks for the fun fighting and getting into trouble together. I'll miss you.

Erticz (Guest)Sun 06-Dec-09 04:17 PM

#89105, "RE: No good at all!"
In response to Reply #2

Yeah, it was a blast. I had forgotten how crazy you can be with a healer along for the ride, and when I remembered think I may have taken it a little far, but it was a hoot. I know we only interacted a few times, but it was awesome, your RP was solid and your mind sharp which made the short while I knew you a pleasure. Keep up the good work!

Lamanee (Guest)Sat 05-Dec-09 05:59 PM

#89075, "WHAT? Why would you do that?"
In response to Reply #0

You're the only ranger this far that has been a good match outside of the woods. (In the woods I'm just SO screwed.)
I enjoyed fighting you. You really had my number even when I had 9 ranks on you. You seemed to know your stuff.

What happened to make you delete? Or you didn't like the build?

Anyways, GLWYN.

Erticz (Guest)Sun 06-Dec-09 04:14 PM

#89104, "RE: WHAT? Why would you do that?"
In response to Reply #1

Nah, was pure bloody mindedness on my part, have been learning for a while and there is still a hell of a lot that I need to learn to even remotely compete at the hero levels.
The build was part of it, the character was a come back character of sorts and at the same time a little experiment on my part. I was pleased in some ways and dissapointed where I expected to be. All in all some fun fights, the one in imperial lands in particular had my heart pounding. My only regret with regard to yourself is that we didnt have more time (my fault for deleting) to get a back and forth going.
Anyway keep at it, you came across as pretty classy in victory or defeat (not that I was the cause of that, but hey I can pretend).

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89067 Previous topic | Next topic