Subject: "(CON LOSS) [None] Sklugb Swineherder the Chieftain of t..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #88662
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 30-Nov-09 05:48 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#88662, "(CON LOSS) [None] Sklugb Swineherder the Chieftain of the Grinning Skulls"

Mon Nov 30 16:44:34 2009

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 30th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Sklugb perished, never to return.

Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:244

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Huk (Guest)Tue 01-Dec-09 01:13 PM

#88741, "Welcome to afterlife! GRAH!"
In response to Reply #0

Good work

Sklugb (Guest)Mon 30-Nov-09 09:05 PM

#88685, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Sklugb Swineherder the Chieftain ..."
In response to Reply #0

Well it was a fun ride, I think I am finally starting to get the hang of orcs even though I rushed into too many situations without prepping.I ate alot of pointless and foolish deaths.
The class has a bunch of fun things going for it. I keep trying desecration, cursing the room is nice, but even with the desecrate hide edge I don't think I saw any difference. in soaking up damage.. maybe I'm missing something. Orcs are meat in so many way especially against paladin and druids. Dup would eat through a horde and all my bloody skins in a few minutes. It was cool for a while with all the orcs in hero range but that didnt last long. I had tons of enemies but overall people seemed pretty classy. This is the first character I can remember that didnt get full looted once. Everyone left the chief gear.. probably they just felt sorry for ol' Sklugb.

Holindar, that was a great steal on the orb last night, I'm glad we got to do it.

Kalisda you're a class act and I appreciate you keeping me alive many times. An orc and bard together is deadly.

Dup you're a beast and I appreciate you only killing me sparingly even though I think you got at least 3 con.

Yan Thanks for not rotting me so much.. I think you knew I was close to dead. Glad you got the last kill. Keep whoopin ass.

I'm fogetting tons of people who helped me out and killed me.

Thanks for the fun.

Yaniyule (Guest)Tue 01-Dec-09 12:51 PM

#88740, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Sklugb Swineherder the Chieftain ..."
In response to Reply #2

Thanks...I tend not to try and rot people unless they really piss me off, or I need to wear them down, or I'm horribly outnumbered. You were game for a fight most days, and slippery to nail down. GLWYN!

Kalisda (Guest)Mon 30-Nov-09 06:35 PM

#88671, "RE: (CON LOSS) [None] Sklugb Swineherder the Chieftain ..."
In response to Reply #0

Another chief come and gone, and as I always seem to find with orc players that make it to chief they do it well and have great attitudes towards playing such a tough class that is targeted so much. You were no exception. I enjoyed running with you, since it made you a little less of a target and a little more survivable having at least anthem. And that you hit extremely hard was a good friend for a bard to have.

Good luck with whatever you got going on.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #88662 Previous topic | Next topic