Subject: "(DEL) Alaenyth the Holy of Faith" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8863
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 30-Aug-02 11:42 AM
Member since 23rd May 2024
16866 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8863, "(DEL) Alaenyth the Holy of Faith"

Fri Aug 30 13:40:48 2002

8 o''clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of the Ancient Darkness on the Theran calendar Alaenyth perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:shaman
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:177
PK Ratio:58% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DEL) Alaenyth the Holy of Faith, Gromez (Guest), 06-Sep-02 07:56 PM, #5
Reply One strange ride..., Random Thinker, 30-Aug-02 12:12 PM, #1
     Reply RE: One strange ride..., Alysrith, 30-Aug-02 03:55 PM, #2
     Reply RE: One strange ride..., Dullameh, 03-Sep-02 12:10 AM, #3
     Reply you had a few surprises for me, Lydian (Guest), 03-Sep-02 07:55 AM, #4
     Reply RE: One strange ride..., Urden, 07-Sep-02 09:23 AM, #6
     Reply Help !, Gorach, 07-Sep-02 10:33 AM, #7

Gromez (Guest)Fri 06-Sep-02 07:56 PM

#8864, "RE: (DEL) Alaenyth the Holy of Faith"
In response to Reply #0

We had a few encounters, nothing much came form them, then you like disapperd??..

Random ThinkerFri 30-Aug-02 12:12 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8865, "One strange ride..."
In response to Reply #0

*Warning: Possibly boring role information*
This character turned out about 0% like I expected him to, but I'll never know if it was for better or worse. This was my attempt to break the cookie cutter Scion mold with some fresh ideas. Alaenyth was sphere storms, empowered by Uller. I had thought that this char would either not work out at all (no empowerment) or work out well and be very RP/immteraction intensive. I ended up with a mixture of getting empowered and then never hearing from Uller again. To be perfectly fair, I didn't pray often enough to complain, but to Alaenyth, it seemed that Uller hated him (which is perfectly understandable, since he is a CG storm giant lord of sylvan). This resulted in Alaenyth abandoning his preaching and deciding to forsake Uller and rely only on the storm itself. In turn, he became extremely bitter with just about everyone.
*End boring stuff*

Goodbyes-

Scion:

Dullameh- You inducted me and kept me entertained at hero. Nothing quite like hanging with a Lich. Congrats on immorting, though I was hoping to do a little more in that quest.

Urden- I understand it's roleplay, but you sir, are an ass. A competent ass who gets things done, but an ass all the same.

Falax- I liked you too. Who can say why?

Varlys, Stargher, Orinah, Fauaqi, Aljern, countless others I'm forgetting- For the most part, you were just there. Alaenyth was sort of a loner anyway.

Battle: Ragers were either easy for me to kill or damned trucks for most part. There were several examples of each in the cabal.

Huraz- My goodbye to you says it all. Nice job.

Mace specs- I hate cranial.

Goodies: The goodie hordes annoyed me in general. Then again, so did the scion hordes. Guess I'm not a horde kind of guy.

Gorach/Wasarbre/Doriah/other "talons"- You were fun to fight, but incredibly annoying. Gorach in particular seemed to love taunting me after I'd send 'em running, which just got my goat . Doriah's archons were bitches.

Lydian- Gained respect for you when tried to fight me on even terms.

Rocheval- One crafty bastard.

Dalewiki- Faith vs Shamans is disgusting. I couldn't touch you.

Sylvans: I got the feeling Alysrith had a special hatred for me since I was a sphere storms defiler. Getting ganged by a sylvan/tribunal group sort of helped this feeling.

This post is running out of steam quickly, so I'll wrap it up. I had fun. That's good enough for me.

AlysrithFri 30-Aug-02 03:55 PM
57 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8870, "RE: One strange ride..."
In response to Reply #1

>Sylvans: I got the feeling Alysrith had a special hatred
>for me since I was a sphere storms defiler. Getting ganged
>by a sylvan/tribunal group sort of helped this feeling.

Eh? I really didn't know you well enough to hate you for that, not
that it would have really changed anything.
And as far as the Tribunal gang-bang? Never happened. Unless it was
coincidence that we attacked near the same time.

Good luck on your next,

Alysrith Eregale, Hunter of the K'sra, Warder Captain

DullamehTue 03-Sep-02 12:10 AM
11 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8869, "RE: One strange ride..."
In response to Reply #1

I loved your role, and was glad to have a competent shaman in the cabal. During my time as a scion, we really didn't have many shamans, much less competent ones. I wish you would have pushed your role out there a bit more... it often takes that to get recognition, though I believe you got less than you deserved anyway.

Sucks to see all of the Scion heroes I knew deleting. Good luck with whatever you're moving on to.

Lydian (Guest)Tue 03-Sep-02 07:55 AM

#8868, "you had a few surprises for me"
In response to Reply #1

At first I thought shaman vs paladin was just a joke, it was just a race between maledict, and how hard I could hit you. Then you landed a certain commune really hard (you know which one) and it landed for a -30 str. Compound that with plague and I was one hurtin puppy. I would say this for you.... use curse more. If you would have cursed me and ran me down that time, you would have had me hands down. Well played, and you really stuck things out.

gltn
Lydian

UrdenSat 07-Sep-02 09:23 AM
97 posts
#8867, "RE: One strange ride..."
In response to Reply #1

>Urden- I understand it's roleplay, but you sir, are an ass. A competent ass who gets things done, but an ass all the same.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. *bow*

Bizarro I'm helping!

GorachSat 07-Sep-02 10:33 AM
0 posts
#8866, "Help !"
In response to Reply #1

>You were fun to fight, but incredibly annoying. Gorach in particular seemed to love taunting me after I'd send 'em running, which just got my goat

Can someone explain this ? 'which just got my goat' ? .. An' yeah, I like to be one annoying bitch }>

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8863 Previous topic | Next topic