Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ssirenia Ryhalan the Grand Mistre..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #88537
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 27-Nov-09 10:36 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#88537, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ssirenia Ryhalan the Grand Mistress of Artistry"

Fri Nov 27 21:33:55 2009

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 10th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Ssirenia perished, never to return.

Race:wood-elf
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:388

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Well Goodbye., Ssirenia (Guest), 29-Nov-09 03:22 PM, #3
Reply Was fun, Mizze (Guest), 30-Nov-09 07:01 AM, #4
Reply RE: Well Goodbye., Yaniyule (Guest), 30-Nov-09 09:43 AM, #5
Reply RE: Well Goodbye., Kalisda (Guest), 30-Nov-09 06:22 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ssirenia Ryhalan the Grand Mi..., kalisda (Guest), 28-Nov-09 11:29 AM, #2
Reply ran around with you some, dwimmerling, 28-Nov-09 05:35 AM, #1

Ssirenia (Guest)Sun 29-Nov-09 03:22 PM

#88600, "Well Goodbye."
In response to Reply #0

As summer was ending and i was about to head back for another semester at college, i ended up breaking my foot. This couple with increasing desire to study a completely new program made me decide to take a semester off. In short i've had alot of time to play Ssirenia lately and learn about this game.

Two weeks ago now i think, Demetrius attacked the huntress. I knew it was a trap, i knew he was waiting on water somewhere. I should have expected Hapolln(sp?) to be with him but i went anyways and they killed me. Good job, it was a nice trap thought up by hapolln (sorry if i'm spelling it wrong). However, Demetrius ended up taking my weapon, instrument and girdle. I'm guessing the instrument got hoarded or given to someone that as Ssirenia would put it, "would never earn the right to fight me".

LeSigh~ Oh well. It isn't really a big deal, it was common to be full looted as i came up the ranks. Unfortunatly, it does take the wind out of me and kills all desire for me to play for a day or so, since i can't do much else but run around gathering basic preps again. Its funny, had they left my corpse and i had been a few moments late, Lirad might have full looted me, considering he is practically the only person i've ever really looted (full at that), i probably would have chuckled at my bad luck and still be playing today. He plays that way, and others are happy to return the favor, thats fine with me. But i look at the pk range and see that these people have absolutely no one but me to fight anyways and still they try to keep me from putting up a fight when i regain my body. Heh~

Anyways, I decided to log off for a few days, cool off and regain my desire to play. I would have most likely been back but within the days i took off, i ended up finding something more enjoyable to do. Sorry. While this game is fun sometimes, it has been not fun alot more times for me. I'll try to remember the positive though. I'm registered for a full semester starting january so my playtimes would have dipped anyways.

I wasn't intending to invest this much time in Ssirenia, she was my first hero bard and has been my third hero since i found this game. She was supposed to be an under the radar quiet person with a chip on her shoulder so to speak that would allow me to learn a bit more about bards. I have to appologize for that, when i made her the player base was more plentiful, Iunna was active, etc etc...had i known the playerbase would dip so much i probably would have gone with my second concept, a Neltoda inspiration bard who's story and outline i had already written up. They would have been more talkative who might have been a cooler enemy and friend, more playbase friendly at least. At the end there i really tried shift her role allowing her to open her up a bit.

GOODBYES~

To the dead- I've said my peace. Still Quird, i missed hanging with you. Sulye missed your presence too.

To the living-

Yaniyule, sorry, i know i said i would be back. I enjoyed runnig with you, forgive my newbie moments that cost you a death. You were so gun-ho, it was exhausting keeping up with you but alot of the fun memories of this game were when you were awake. Hope you keep having
fun.

Dupmaisone- I wish we could have had a conversation when i wasn't in the middle of raiding. I read back what i wrote to you on our last conversation and felt shame for my grammer and spelling mistake, mistyped worked,etc etc. With that haste you have, you were suprisingly tough, but with the amount of preps i had in my disposal on any given day it wouldn't have been a big deal. I had no reason to fight you seriously yet though. Your words didn't fall on deaf ears though and i said something about it. Good luck to you.

Fezzle- Glad you got harbinger though partly because i hoped it would keep you around and active....thus giving me a source of sanctuary. Hope you stick around.

Tinalill- Thanks for showing me what you did. Goodbye, and good luck.

Shaug- Your braver then me. Keep doing what you do.

Kalisda- I wanted to kill you. Finding you was difficult though. Camping a place and waiting to fiend a fighting group was a tactic i used for others like the mummy and the shaman. I didn't mind fighting you and one of your friends at the same time though. Lornis saved you with those excellent tactics that one time long ago, and i managed to kill your buddy the last time i found you but you got away. I felt that you tended to log out quickly when you didn't have at least one friend to run with but honestly I can't blame you. I can't see it being fun to be everyone's target and not have camo
Take care of yourself.

Ahtieli- Tough, way over the top with no one to fight you with. I like you, i don't liches. She was an angry soul when we first met, thanks for having patience.

Imms- You put up with my newbie crap and some of you gave me enough attention to keep me going. Thanks for reading my long ass roles.
Sadly, no amount of attention or rewards would keep me playing if my range would have gotten any crappier. Still, thanks for your time.

I am missing alot of people, but i've written a ton already. I'll probably be back someday, and play a ranger or hand-spec, something that will allow me to keep fighting regardless. Maybe when Ahtieli age dies though, since i'd be curious to see what the game looks like by then.

Take care of yourselves, and keep having fun.

Mizze (Guest)Mon 30-Nov-09 07:01 AM

#88623, "Was fun"
In response to Reply #3

We had some fun fights, hope school goes well and that you come back for another round.

Yaniyule (Guest)Mon 30-Nov-09 09:43 AM

#88632, "RE: Well Goodbye."
In response to Reply #3

Le sigh. There goes my favorite singer...I guess that now goes to Shaugath. At least I hope you enjoyed our little romps through town, I do have a tendency to over extend and this often results in my death, or the death of whoever I'm with, but then again, if you're not enjoying it, what's the point of playing a game?

Hope you at least enjoyed it some, and good luck with whatever comes

Kalisda (Guest)Mon 30-Nov-09 06:22 PM

#88667, "RE: Well Goodbye."
In response to Reply #3

Living chars, so won't say much about Kalisda, but I can address the log ins and outs.

I log on lots of times just to see what's going on, without much intention of staying, scepter or no scepter, and generally I can only manage an hour or two at a time these days on a good day, sometime only five minutes. Sorry you saw it that way though, I generally don't log out for any game related reason or situation. RL always comes first though, and marriage and working means you have to log out suddenly a lot of times when you think you have more time.

kalisda (Guest)Sat 28-Nov-09 11:29 AM

#88553, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Ssirenia Ryhalan the Grand Mi..."
In response to Reply #0

Really got pretty much no interactions with you outside of a few raids and retrievals. Pretty typical I suppose for outlander, since they seem to be hidden most of the time.

I guess what I saw was good and I don't recall many real fights with you ever, outside of retrieval attempts or the times you just camped outside of the chasm waiting for people to fight so you could run in and jump them all. Which is annoying for those you do it too, but as I know is so very tempting for a bard with grand nocturne.

Granted, my tactics and such are pretty crappy, so I really should not comment on others. I did think you were pretty tough, so good job with that and for playing a long lived character. Having a few consistent foes makes things interesting.

dwimmerlingSat 28-Nov-09 05:32 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
216 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#88545, "ran around with you some"
In response to Reply #0
Edited on Sat 28-Nov-09 05:35 AM

Liked the character, will miss having you around. I'm kind of getting my feet again and having people like you around makes it go a little smoother. Good luck with the next.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #88537 Previous topic | Next topic