Subject: "I'm done with this game." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #88425
Show all folders

Kethkarathas (Guest)Tue 24-Nov-09 04:58 PM

#88425, "I'm done with this game."

Well Khruken, you managed to follow through on being a douche bag.

I didn't want to retrieve, but I figured I'd try, Lag hit me for a good 30 seconds and I woke dead and full looted as you promised.

I don't get it. I killed you, took only what I needed and dropped what it replaced and you through a #### fit.

I'm not sure why people who threaten to full another character aren't given a perma-ban. It's just ####ing ####ty, it feels ####ty, and it makes the game unenjoyable when you realize inorder to try to have fun you have to put up with douchebags like that.

One less player, at least for a while.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Everyone always says that these days, _Magus_Guest_ (Guest), 26-Nov-09 08:19 AM, #53
Reply Had fun fighting you., Mizze (Guest), 25-Nov-09 10:23 PM, #50
Reply RE: I'm done with this game., Ingnali (Guest), 25-Nov-09 04:18 PM, #41
Reply I was surprised at how well we did on the Mountain., Keth (Guest), 25-Nov-09 04:24 PM, #43
Reply So..., Jhokren (Guest), 25-Nov-09 03:02 PM, #39
Reply It's not the looting that's upsetting., Keth (Guest), 25-Nov-09 03:10 PM, #40
     Reply But..., asy (Guest), 25-Nov-09 04:28 PM, #45
     Reply RE: It's not the looting that's upsetting., Isildur, 25-Nov-09 04:38 PM, #47
          Reply Dear Isildu, please refrain, Keth (Guest), 25-Nov-09 10:04 PM, #48
               Reply RE: Dear Isildu, please refrain, Isildur, 25-Nov-09 10:10 PM, #49
                    Reply I gotta say, Twiesl (Guest), 25-Nov-09 10:29 PM, #51
Reply That ambush hurt...., Lamanee (Guest), 25-Nov-09 02:52 PM, #38
Reply I was thinking of taking Gnome hatred after that hehe., Keth (Guest), 25-Nov-09 04:23 PM, #42
Reply Lucky me though that a 690hp ambush didn't mean the end..., Lamanee (Guest), 25-Nov-09 04:24 PM, #44
Reply RE: That ambush hurt...., Isildur, 25-Nov-09 04:36 PM, #46
Reply Good. Come back when you can handle death and looting i..., Rob___ (Guest), 24-Nov-09 07:31 PM, #11
Reply RE: I'm done with this game., lowbie (Guest), 24-Nov-09 06:58 PM, #7
Reply Given his rant earlier and what he did to Jec earlier....., Keth (Guest), 24-Nov-09 07:18 PM, #9
     Reply You were dead regardless, Dzin (Guest), 24-Nov-09 07:40 PM, #12
     Reply It's funny how you Ruskies Perma and get away with it., Keth (Guest), 24-Nov-09 07:56 PM, #13
          Reply RE: It's funny how you Ruskies Perma and get away with ..., khruken (Guest), 24-Nov-09 08:03 PM, #14
               Reply Apology accepted., Keth (Guest), 24-Nov-09 09:44 PM, #17
               Reply Hi Pro., RobDarken__ (Guest), 24-Nov-09 11:12 PM, #22
               Reply RE: Apology accepted., Isildur, 25-Nov-09 12:09 AM, #24
               Reply That's just sad, Daurwyn2 (Guest), 25-Nov-09 03:30 AM, #29
               Reply After reading it..., Prometeuss (Guest), 25-Nov-09 06:47 AM, #34
               Reply RE: It's funny how you Ruskies Perma and get away with ..., Prometeuss (Guest), 25-Nov-09 06:44 AM, #33
                    Reply Do you want to be?~, Elhe (Guest), 25-Nov-09 10:27 AM, #35
                         Reply RE: Do you want to be?~, Prometeuss (Guest), 26-Nov-09 04:50 AM, #52
                              Reply You are missing point like every american do, Elhe (Guest), 26-Nov-09 02:29 PM, #54
                                   Reply RE: You are missing point like every american do, Prometeuss (Guest), 26-Nov-09 05:04 PM, #55
                                        Reply RE: You are missing point like every american do, Elhe (Guest), 27-Nov-09 12:22 AM, #56
                                             Reply RE: You are missing point like every american do, Prometeuss (Guest), 27-Nov-09 03:08 AM, #57
                                                  Reply As a non russian, Daurwyn2 (Guest), 27-Nov-09 03:53 AM, #58
                                                       Reply RE: As a non russian, Mmumma (Guest), 27-Nov-09 07:45 AM, #59
     Reply RE: Given his rant earlier and what he did to Jec earli..., Isildur, 24-Nov-09 08:22 PM, #16
     Reply No reason to suppose he would, Daurwyn2 (Guest), 25-Nov-09 03:28 AM, #28
     Reply RE: Given his rant earlier and what he did to Jec earli..., Invoker player (Guest), 25-Nov-09 06:41 AM, #32
Reply I suggest you to play WoW, Dwoggurd, 24-Nov-09 05:22 PM, #2
Reply It's just the #### promises of it., Keth (Guest), 24-Nov-09 05:48 PM, #6
Reply Somebody call whine-one-one, we need a Waaaambulance! (..., asylumius, 24-Nov-09 05:18 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Somebody call whine-one-one, we need a Waaaambulanc..., khruken (Guest), 24-Nov-09 05:25 PM, #3
          Reply I'm not Kethkarathas. Hence my making fun of his post. ..., asylumius, 24-Nov-09 05:31 PM, #4
          Reply Lies dude, proof within. P.S. The Shift key is quite re..., Kethkarathas (Guest), 24-Nov-09 05:46 PM, #5
          Reply RE: Lies dude, proof within. P.S. The Shift key is quit..., Zharradam (Guest), 24-Nov-09 09:46 PM, #18
          Reply This just goes to show that people won't see the truth, Keth (Guest), 24-Nov-09 09:55 PM, #19
          Reply RE: This just goes to show that people won't see the tr..., Zharradam (Guest), 24-Nov-09 10:11 PM, #20
          Reply That log, with your post, makes you look bad, daurwyn2 (Guest), 25-Nov-09 03:35 AM, #30
               Reply Something to consider., Keth (Guest), 25-Nov-09 11:46 AM, #36
          Reply RE: Lies dude, proof within. P.S. The Shift key is quit..., Isildur, 25-Nov-09 12:14 AM, #25
          Reply I don't get it - are you trying to come out with this l..., NMTehW (Guest), 24-Nov-09 10:31 PM, #21
          Reply RE: Somebody call whine-one-one, we need a Waaaambulanc..., Isildur, 24-Nov-09 07:16 PM, #8
               Reply I would never ask or wait for my characters gear to be ..., Keth (Guest), 24-Nov-09 07:20 PM, #10
               Reply RE: I would never ask or wait for my characters gear to..., Isildur, 24-Nov-09 08:20 PM, #15
               Reply Why dont you just come out as Pro? ntnt, CraftedD (Guest), 24-Nov-09 11:57 PM, #23
               Reply because everyone hates him?, blackbird, 25-Nov-09 12:22 AM, #26
               Reply Patently false, Daurwyn2 (Guest), 25-Nov-09 03:37 AM, #31
                    Reply The Character Dropped things he didn't need or want., Keth (Guest), 25-Nov-09 11:48 AM, #37
               Reply RE: Somebody call whine-one-one, we need a Waaaambulanc..., Asthiss__ (Guest), 25-Nov-09 01:41 AM, #27

_Magus_Guest_ (Guest)Thu 26-Nov-09 08:19 AM

#88498, "Everyone always says that these days"
In response to Reply #0

You take a couple things from their corpse, and like some automated recorded message, they tell you, "I will remember this when I kill you."

Then if they do actually manage to kill you, they proceed with a nice full loot/sac.

In my experience though, people who say that to me rarely ever actually kill me. But then, I'm one of those players who gets about an average amount of PK wins, but very few PK losses. So I just start laughing at said losers who are "going to remember this when I die."

People are so spiteful in this game.

Mizze (Guest)Wed 25-Nov-09 10:23 PM

#88491, "Had fun fighting you."
In response to Reply #0

We had some fun fights. Was hoping to see more of them. You played your tactic of waiting well and I always ran out of violet roots when trying to find you =)

Hope you can get over the looting part and come back with a new char. It's a harsh world Thera. But that is exactly why I keep coming back. If it would have been easy I would have quick long ago.

Ingnali (Guest)Wed 25-Nov-09 04:18 PM

#88480, "RE: I'm done with this game."
In response to Reply #0

BOOO! It's really upsetting to see that you deleted. I really liked this character and was hoping to see him grow and be around for a long while. You'll be missed.

Keth (Guest)Wed 25-Nov-09 04:24 PM

#88483, "I was surprised at how well we did on the Mountain."
In response to Reply #41

I was hating the Animist build by then though. No third attack Doth sucketh. hehe

Jhokren (Guest)Wed 25-Nov-09 03:02 PM

#88474, "So..."
In response to Reply #0

I was going to write that the fights with you were awesome and that I had been looking forward to fighting you for a long time in the future, and I guess all that still holds.

Reading the log below, though, you have to admit, that while everyone you've sort of said is true and that not seeing anything in your corpse along with his previous threat makes it highly probably that he full looted you, you still did basically take almost everything that was of worth to *you* from his corpse. Just saying.

Keth (Guest)Wed 25-Nov-09 03:10 PM

#88476, "It's not the looting that's upsetting."
In response to Reply #39

It's the fact that players like him thrive and are rewarded when they are overtly douches.

Getting looted happens and I can deal, I take what I want and need and don't feel bad about it. But when a player is blatantly refering to OOC retribution because of something that no sane person would say happened, that just rubs me wrong.

So when I came back to an empty corpse, I just assumed he followed through with his promised douche baggery and that was enough for me.

I guess the numbers that should be of intrest to anyone are 2-4%.

asy (Guest)Wed 25-Nov-09 04:28 PM

#88485, "But..."
In response to Reply #40

Threatening to "full sac" someone is definitely a purely OOC player-to-player threat.

Threatening to leave your body naked and weaponless because you pissed them off IC (by taking their eq and leaving ####tier stuff) is a totally legitimate IC threat. To what degree of such treatment goes beyond tit-for-tat is subjective I guess, but there is certainly nothing wrong with threatening and making good on the promise to take all your equipment as retribution for your own prior actions.

Clearly you believed that his threat was a totally emotional OOC event, which this guy seems to back up, so that's great. Nonetheless, both what you thought he'd done and what he actually did were both totally fair game IC given what you did to him and the fact that he's an evil ####wad of a fire giant bastard IC. The fact that you know the player is pissed off too doesn't mean the character isn't justified in getting payback.

Characters (especially fire giants), like players, can lose their cool too. Again, I'm not saying that it sounds like in this case the fire giant dude's anger was very IC, because he says it wasn't. I'm just saying that A) characters can loot because characters want to, not just because players want to, and B) in CF, you simply don't have to deserve to be looted for it to be OK.

IsildurWed 25-Nov-09 04:38 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#88487, "RE: It's not the looting that's upsetting."
In response to Reply #40

>It's the fact that players like him thrive and are rewarded
>when they are overtly douches.

Except from what I can tell he wasn't really a douche. I mean, he talked about being douchey, but didn't actually follow through on it.

>But when a player is
>blatantly refering to OOC retribution because of something
>that no sane person would say happened, that just rubs me
>wrong.

Wasn't the retribution he threatened purely IC? I mean, you looted 70% of his stuff. He said he was going to take all of your stuff. That's IC. Stupid, but IC.

Keth (Guest)Wed 25-Nov-09 10:04 PM

#88489, "Dear Isildu, please refrain"
In response to Reply #47

From repeating ####. I posted the log showing I did not take 70 percent of his ####.

You guys have serious perceptual biases.

I typically hold ypour resposes to have merrit but dude... Wtf? What is it with "You people".

IsildurWed 25-Nov-09 10:10 PM
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#88490, "RE: Dear Isildu, please refrain"
In response to Reply #48

The actual percentage is pretty meaningless with regard to what I posted. You took "some amount" of his stuff. He responded by threatening to take all of yours. That needn't be OOC.

Twiesl (Guest)Wed 25-Nov-09 10:29 PM

#88492, "I gotta say"
In response to Reply #49

When he lost his lance, he cried for a long time about losing it. But his whining was a guess IC, if his character was a whining cry-baby that was upset he attacked me, I disarmed him and he lost his weapon and ran away right into the arms of the awaiting ranger who subsequently killed him.

Lamanee (Guest)Wed 25-Nov-09 02:52 PM

#88472, "That ambush hurt...."
In response to Reply #0

That unspeak ambush you did on me ate 690hps! Through stoneskin... But you were hitting a vuln so... But still! Oooh man did you elude us many times that day! Heard Mizze got you eventually though.

Keth (Guest)Wed 25-Nov-09 04:23 PM

#88482, "I was thinking of taking Gnome hatred after that hehe."
In response to Reply #38

But my role wouldn't justify it.

He had some rather damaging ambushes when they hit.

Lamanee (Guest)Wed 25-Nov-09 04:24 PM

#88484, "Lucky me though that a 690hp ambush didn't mean the end..."
In response to Reply #42

n/t

IsildurWed 25-Nov-09 04:36 PM
5969 posts
#88486, "RE: That ambush hurt...."
In response to Reply #38

I feel ripped off. The only gnome tribunals I ever got to fight were invokers with earthshield.

Rob___ (Guest)Tue 24-Nov-09 07:31 PM

#88439, "Good. Come back when you can handle death and looting i..."
In response to Reply #0

v

lowbie (Guest)Tue 24-Nov-09 06:58 PM

#88434, "RE: I'm done with this game."
In response to Reply #0

He dropped all your stuff at the vanquisher 30 seconds after you logged out.

Keth (Guest)Tue 24-Nov-09 07:18 PM

#88437, "Given his rant earlier and what he did to Jec earlier....."
In response to Reply #7

I had no reason to believe that he would.

I'm just done trying to enjoy a game where the players are hell bent on ruining it for the other players, wether in word or deed.

I was angry because my computer lagged and I was dead before it finished catching up the scroll.

Dzin (Guest)Tue 24-Nov-09 07:40 PM

#88440, "You were dead regardless"
In response to Reply #9

Also I saw his set after you took what you needed Sorry I'd full loot you as well. At least he did cooled down and returned what HE didn't need.

Keth (Guest)Tue 24-Nov-09 07:56 PM

#88441, "It's funny how you Ruskies Perma and get away with it."
In response to Reply #12

Nt

khruken (Guest)Tue 24-Nov-09 08:03 PM

#88442, "RE: It's funny how you Ruskies Perma and get away with ..."
In response to Reply #13

im not a russian..

why is it just because two people in same cabal, happens to have same playing times, always are russians?

because i killed you, and took back what was mine, im suddenly russian, and part of a giant russian gang... so funny you couldent be more wrong.

but i want to be the first to aplogise for my words after you got me, i just have bad tember ooc when i die,
special the way i died to you.

Keth (Guest)Tue 24-Nov-09 09:44 PM

#88445, "Apology accepted."
In response to Reply #14

I assume you're a Ruskie because you don't use the shift key.

Out of curiosity, why wouldn't you want to in a text based game?

RobDarken__ (Guest)Tue 24-Nov-09 11:12 PM

#88452, "Hi Pro."
In response to Reply #17

You're a bitch.

IsildurWed 25-Nov-09 12:09 AM
5969 posts
#88454, "RE: Apology accepted."
In response to Reply #17

> I assume you're a Ruskie because you don't use the shift key.

Given here's yet another example of that assumption being wrong, are you ever going to stop making it?

Daurwyn2 (Guest)Wed 25-Nov-09 03:30 AM

#88460, "That's just sad"
In response to Reply #17

Some people's keyboards are not well set up to use the shift key. My current one, for example.

When typing under pressure, I don't always use it.

Guess I must have some Russian blood in me.

How can the case of a text be an issue in a game where everything is down to suspension of disbelief. You can handle elves walking around, but not the lack of a capital letter?!

Prometeuss (Guest)Wed 25-Nov-09 06:47 AM

#88465, "After reading it..."
In response to Reply #17

I think it will be better for whole CF if you would leave.
Good riddance!

Good luck in RL and in WoW

Prometeuss (Guest)Wed 25-Nov-09 06:44 AM

#88464, "RE: It's funny how you Ruskies Perma and get away with ..."
In response to Reply #14

>because i killed you, and took back what was mine, im suddenly
>russian, and part of a giant russian gang... so funny you
>couldent be more wrong.

Hehe. Now you know what do I feel jsut because I am russian and love to play Empire. And who cares that I'm not part of this ru.cf community?

Elhe (Guest)Wed 25-Nov-09 10:27 AM

#88468, "Do you want to be?~"
In response to Reply #33

~

Prometeuss (Guest)Thu 26-Nov-09 04:50 AM

#88494, "RE: Do you want to be?~"
In response to Reply #35

No, thanks.

I prefer to play on my own, I see no problems to find companions/information IN game, not outside.

Elhe (Guest)Thu 26-Nov-09 02:29 PM

#88500, "You are missing point like every american do"
In response to Reply #52

it's not about finding companions/information. It's just a social aspect of CF. It's talking about cf in general, rl things, discussing builds, tactics, cf news and events. That's it.

I'm not sure why do you think that anyone would want to share info with you or take you as companion.

Prometeuss (Guest)Thu 26-Nov-09 05:04 PM

#88504, "RE: You are missing point like every american do"
In response to Reply #54

>it's not about finding companions/information. It's just a
>social aspect of CF. It's talking about cf in general, rl
>things, discussing builds, tactics, cf news and events. That's
>it.
>
>I'm not sure why do you think that anyone would want to share
>info with you or take you as companion.

Because I remember how it was done years ago, enough said.
I remember immlogs, imminfo sharing, immcommands documents tossing aorund, text files with all flags in game and etc etc etc.

Don't tell me that you are white and fuzzy, because it's not true.

Elhe (Guest)Fri 27-Nov-09 12:22 AM

#88508, "RE: You are missing point like every american do"
In response to Reply #55

Fact that you cheated with other russians before I've started playing cf does not mean it happens today.

Prometeuss (Guest)Fri 27-Nov-09 03:08 AM

#88510, "RE: You are missing point like every american do"
In response to Reply #56

Actually, I left community and CF soon as this begun to happens, and didn't play for a couple of years afterwards. As I know, you was playing at that time, but I could be mistaken.

But habits is habits, and I truly don't think something changed since that time. So no, answering to your first question - I have no desire to become member of this bold community, and I gave you reasons why.

And stop flaming/trolling now. Thanks.

Daurwyn2 (Guest)Fri 27-Nov-09 03:53 AM

#88515, "As a non russian"
In response to Reply #57

I didn't feel discriminated against whilst in Empire. (I was High Priest Nererial when people were saying the leadership was all Russian.)

Mmumma (Guest)Fri 27-Nov-09 07:45 AM

#88520, "RE: As a non russian"
In response to Reply #58

>I didn't feel discriminated against whilst in Empire. (I was
>High Priest Nererial when people were saying the leadership
>was all Russian.)

I was a fire giant with ae terriblae spaech, no manny culda say me be russiaan playa.

But I agree - I didn't feel any discrimination too, in years. Except for the qhcf forums, sometimes

IsildurTue 24-Nov-09 08:22 PM
5969 posts
#88444, "RE: Given his rant earlier and what he did to Jec earli..."
In response to Reply #9

Dying because of link issues sucks. It really sucks. Especially when you lose stuff because of it. But it's not the end of the world. I've lost humansunder and strange bracers because of a link-related death. And you know what? I still managed to have fun and kill some people after that death.

Daurwyn2 (Guest)Wed 25-Nov-09 03:28 AM

#88459, "No reason to suppose he would"
In response to Reply #9

But equally minimal reason to believe he would not. People talk crap all the time. Fewer execute it.

He did return your stuff, and you are still saying that you are leaving because players are hell bent on ruining it for others.

Clearly in this case no one was ruining it for anyone.

Invoker player (Guest)Wed 25-Nov-09 06:41 AM

#88463, "RE: Given his rant earlier and what he did to Jec earli..."
In response to Reply #9

I've killed Khruken and didn't loot. Later, when I lost my mace to a fiend (disarmed), they actually returned it to me.

So you are wrong about them, I assume. Perhaps you did something that angered Khruken, maybe you was rude or did something else. But without a reason, they wouldn't full loot you, I am positive for 99%.

DwoggurdTue 24-Nov-09 05:22 PM
Member since 20th Jan 2004
668 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#88428, "I suggest you to play WoW"
In response to Reply #0

There is no looting there.

Keth (Guest)Tue 24-Nov-09 05:48 PM

#88433, "It's just the #### promises of it."
In response to Reply #2

I'm gunna loot you dood. You watch.

You try to fight them anyway, you lose, you're raked over the coals. They get a tat, etc.

asylumiusTue 24-Nov-09 05:18 PM
Member since 09th Apr 2007
137 posts
#88427, "Somebody call whine-one-one, we need a Waaaambulance! (..."
In response to Reply #0

4 srsly

khruken (Guest)Tue 24-Nov-09 05:25 PM

#88429, "RE: Somebody call whine-one-one, we need a Waaaambulanc..."
In response to Reply #1

this will be my only post...

first, you looted 70% of my stuff when you killed me, and yes
i said i would full loot you, but it was only words because i
was mad ooc....

if you had waited 5 more seconds before you deleted, you would
discover that most of your things was dropped at vanquiser, i
even told the young invoker to inform you... but you already
deleted when you saw i took all of your things.. yes i would
sort it out, so i could take back what was mine..

talk about raid? we where three trying to get codex back
yesterday, aginst 5 or six of you, so dont complain about you
died in a raid.

asylumiusTue 24-Nov-09 05:31 PM
Member since 09th Apr 2007
137 posts
#88430, "I'm not Kethkarathas. Hence my making fun of his post. ..."
In response to Reply #3

GGAAAAAATORADE!

Kethkarathas (Guest)Tue 24-Nov-09 05:46 PM

#88432, "Lies dude, proof within. P.S. The Shift key is quite re..."
In response to Reply #3

Total fabrication on your part.

[Exits: north east]
     A small dagger has been left here.
     A pair of chain leggings lies here.
     A steak of the corpse of an elven scout is lying here.
Khruken is here.
Throllon is here.

<100%hp 89%m 99%mv 11578tnl FOREST raining> You attempt
to camouflage yourself.

<100%hp 89%m 99%mv 11578tnl FOREST raining> You wait to
waylay Khruken.
You step out from your cover.
Your surprise attack === OBLITERATES === Khruken!
Khruken is DEAD!!
Khruken's ear is sliced from his dead body.

<100%hp 89%m 99%mv 11578tnl FOREST raining> You attempt
to camouflage yourself.

<100%hp 89%m 99%mv 11578tnl FOREST raining> You butcher
the burnt corpse of Khruken and create 5 
steaks.

<100%hp 89%m 99%mv 11578tnl FOREST raining> lic
The gods refuse your sacrifice!

<100%hp 89%m 99%mv 11578tnl FOREST raining> People near
you:
(PK) Kethkatharas                 The Edge of the Vale of
Arendyl
  Agahyug                      Underneath a Canopy of Ironwood
Trees
  Throllon                     The Edge of the Vale of Arendyl
  Sakamrizor                   Underneath a Canopy of Ironwood
Trees

<100%hp 89%m 99%mv 11578tnl FOREST raining> A mangled
corpse contains:
     (Humming) a smooth ruby bracer engraved with a spider
     a pair of spiked climbing boots
     (Iron) a pitch-black ring
     (Glowing) a decorated mask of lizard skin
( 2) (Humming) a fine stole of white ermine
     a battle helm made of a mammoth's skull
     a cloak made of a felar hide
     (Humming) the blademaster's gloves
     (Iron) an armlet of the giant empire
     serpent-scale leggings
     the belt of strength
     a fire opal ring
     a brass dragonscale bracer
     (Iron) (Glowing) (Humming) a huge claymore named
'Armageddon'
     (Humming) the Scales of a Crimson Dragon
     a black sword
     a two-handed black sword
     a sapphire polearm filled with water
     (Glowing) a sword of honor
( 3) (Glowing) a gray-colored potion
     (Iron) a pitch-black lance
( 2) a corroded potion
     (Iron) a War Machete
     the girdle of endless space
     a potion of teleportation
     (Glowing) a potion of return
     a shrunken illithid head charm
     29 gold coins
     74 silver coins
     40 copper coins

<100%hp 89%m 99%mv 11578tnl FOREST raining> 
The rain ceases.

<100%hp 90%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> get stole
corpse
You get a fine stole of white ermine from a mangled 
corpse.

<100%hp 90%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> !
You get a fine stole of white ermine from a mangled 
corpse.

<100%hp 90%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> get cloak
corpse
You get a cloak made of a felar hide from a mangled 
corpse.

<100%hp 90%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> get opal
corpse
You get a fire opal ring from a mangled corpse.

<100%hp 90%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> !
You see nothing like that in the corpse.

<100%hp 90%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> get girdl
Throllon leaves north.

<100%hp 90%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> e corpse
The girdle of endless space: you can't carry that much 
weight.

<100%hp 90%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> gac corpse
You get 29 gold coins from a mangled corpse.
You get 74 silver coins from a mangled corpse.
You get 40 copper coins from a mangled corpse.

<100%hp 90%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> lic
A mangled corpse contains:
     serpent-scale leggings
     the belt of strength
'Armageddon'
     a black sword
     a two-handed black sword
( 2) a corroded potion
     (Iron) a War Machete

<100%hp 90%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> get sword
corpswe
You see no corpswe here.

<100%hp 90%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> get sword
corpswe
You see no corpswe here.

<100%hp 92%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> t
Tell whom what?

<100%hp 92%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> get helm
corpse
You get a battle helm made of a mammoth's skull from a 
mangled corpse.

<100%hp 92%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> get belt cor
[OUTLANDER] Zhane: Jecenta?

<100%hp 92%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> pse
You get the belt of strength from a mangled corpse.

<100%hp 92%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> get scales c
The clouds disappear.
The bark on your skin flakes off.
Your vision seems duller.
You feel less righteous.

<100%hp 94%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> o
[OUTLANDER] someone: Yeh

<100%hp 94%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> rpYou are
already standing.

<100%hp 94%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> seYour skin
starts to toughen up but then turns normal 
again.

<100%hp 92%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> 
You are already standing.

<100%hp 92%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> Your vision
sharpens.

<100%hp 91%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> Your vision
is already acute. 
[OUTLANDER] Zhane: Or did you just kill Khruken too?

<100%hp 91%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> You get a
brass dragonscale bracer from a mangled corpse.

<100%hp 91%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> !
You get the Scales of a Crimson Dragon from a mangled 
corpse.

<100%hp 91%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> get arma
[OUTLANDER] Jecenta: Kill bard

<100%hp 91%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> gedon corpse
You see nothing like that in the corpse.

<100%hp 91%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clearg
[OUTLANDER] Jecenta: I near Palace

<100%hp 91%m 10
[OUTLANDER] Zhane: I'm at the palace.

<100%hp 91%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> lic
A mangled corpse contains:
     serpent-scale leggings
'Armageddon'
     a black sword
     a two-handed black sword
( 2) a corroded potion
     (Iron) a War Machete

<100%hp 91%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> get return
corpse
You get a potion of return from a mangled corpse.

<100%hp 92%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> get gloves
corpse
You get the blademaster's gloves from a mangled corpse.

<100%hp 92%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> get bracer
corpse
You get a smooth ruby bracer engraved with a spider from 
a mangled corpse.

The ear of Khruken decomposes.

<100%hp 92%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> get 
Khruken has arrived.

<100%hp 92%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> mask corpse
You get a decorated mask of lizard skin from a mangled 
corpse.

Khruken gets a pair of spiked climbing boots from a mangled
corpse.
Khruken gets a pitch-black ring from a mangled corpse.
Khruken gets an armlet of the giant empire from a mangled
corpse.
Khruken gets serpent-scale leggings from a mangled corpse.
Khruken gets a huge claymore named 'Armageddon' from a mangled
corpse.
Khruken gets a black sword from a mangled corpse.
Khruken gets a two-handed black sword from a mangled corpse.
Khruken gets a sapphire polearm filled with water from a
mangled corpse.
Khruken gets a sword of honor from a mangled corpse.
Khruken gets a gray-colored potion from a mangled corpse.
Khruken gets a pitch-black lance from a mangled corpse.
Khruken gets a corroded potion from a mangled corpse.
Khruken gets a corroded potion from a mangled corpse.
Khruken gets a War Machete from a mangled corpse.
Khruken gets the girdle of endless space from a mangled
corpse.
Khruken gets a potion of teleportation from a mangled corpse.
Khruken gets a shrunken illithid head charm from a mangled
corpse.

Khruken snorts.

<100%hp 92%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> i
You are carrying:
     the belt of strength
     a fire opal ring
     (Glowing) a ranger's staff
     an obsidian kris
     (Glowing) a floating chest
     a shield from the hide of a snow worm
     a quiver of razor sharp arrows
     (Glowing) a blackened copper axe
     (Glowing) (Humming) a gleaming white sword
( 2) (Glowing) a golden owlbear feather
     a wide bronze belt

Khruken says 'take all that?'
The sky is getting cloudy.

<100%hp 94%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> wear belt
You stop using a pitch-black leather belt.
You wear the belt of strength about your waist.

<100%hp 94%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clouddro belt
You drop a pitch-black leather belt.

<100%hp 94%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> wear gloves
You stop using some studded leather work gloves.
You wear the blademaster's gloves on your hands.
You feel more alive as you don these gloves.
You feel the weight of time take its toll as you wear the
blademaster's gloves.

<101%hp 94%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> 
Khruken wields a huge claymore named 'Armageddon'.

<101%hp 94%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> dro gloves
You drop some studded leather work gloves.

<101%hp 94%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> como helm
Huh?

<101%hp 94%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> comp helm
A midnight dragon skull should give better protection 
against piercing attacks than a battle helm made of a
mammoth's skull.
A battle helm made of a mammoth's skull and a midnight dragon
skull protect you roughly equally 
against blunt attacks.
A midnight dragon skull should give better protection against
slashing attacks than a battle helm 
made of a mammoth's skull.
A battle helm made of a mammoth's skull and a midnight dragon
skull protect you roughly equally 
against the elements.

<101%hp 94%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> People near
you:
Arendyl
  Khruken                      The Edge of the Vale of Arendyl
  Agahyug                      A Tranquil Stream Through the
Vale
  Sakamrizor                   A Tranquil Stream Through the
Vale

People near you:
Arendyl
Vale
Vale

People near you:
Arendyl
Vale
Vale

The sun sets below the horizon.

<100%hp 96%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> 
People near you:
Arendyl
  Agahyug                      The Edge of the Vale of Arendyl
  Sakamrizor                   The Edge of the Vale of Arendyl

[OUTLANDER] Ingnali: Oh, that was Twiesl's doing.

rem People near you:
Arendyl
  Agahyug                      The Vale of Arendyl
  Sakamrizor                   The Vale of Arendyl

<100%hp 98%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> charred
wThe runes upon a charred leather bracer shimmer briefly.
You stop using a charred leather bracer.

<100%hp 98%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> ear bracer
You wear a smooth ruby bracer engraved with a spider 
around your left wrist.
You are zapped by a smooth ruby bracer engraved with a spider
and drop it.

<100%hp 98%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> get 
Khruken gets a smooth ruby bracer engraved with a spider.
Khruken gets some studded leather work gloves.
Khruken gets a pitch-black leather belt.
Khruken gets a steak of the burnt corpse of Khruken.
Khruken gets a small dagger.
Khruken gets a pair of steel chain leggings.
Khruken gets a steak of the corpse of an elven scout.

<100%hp 98%m 100%mv 11578tnl 
[OUTLANDER] Ingnali: But I helped!

<100%hp 98%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> 
wPeople near you:
Arendyl

<100%hp 98%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cwear brass
You wear a brass dragonscale bracer around your left 
wrist.

<98%hp 98%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> dro 
cPeople near you:
Arendyl

<98%hp 98%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> harred
You drop a charred leather bracer.

<98%hp 98%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> 
Khruken says 'yuh keep all meh stuff then'

<98%hp 98%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> i
You are carrying:
     a fire opal ring
     an obsidian kris
     a wide bronze belt

<98%hp 98%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> People near
you:
Arendyl

Khruken says 'yuh cant speak?'

<98%hp 98%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> 'Yuh goin
People near you:
Arendyl

You feel yourself slow down.
You feel less protected from the elements.

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cYou are already
standing.

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clYou are protected
from the elements.

<100%hp 98%m 100%mv 11[Not 
Khruken puts a shrunken illithid head charm in the girdle of
endless space.

<100%hp 98%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> when busy.
You whisper 'Not when busy.'
Khruken wears a pair of steel chain leggings on his legs.
Khruken wears a pitch-black leather belt about his waist.
As Khruken handles a pitch-black leather belt, it shimmers
with pale green light, then fades.
Khruken wears some studded leather work gloves on his hands.
As Khruken handles some studded leather work gloves, it
shimmers with pale green light, then fades.
Khruken wears a smooth ruby bracer engraved with a spider
around his left wrist.
Khruken holds a potion of teleportation in his hands.
Khruken wears an armlet of the giant empire on his arms.
Khruken wears a pitch-black ring on his left finger.
Khruken wears a pair of spiked climbing boots on his feet.

<100%hp 98%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> where

People near you:
Arendyl

<100%hp 98%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> People near
you:
Arendyl

<100%hp 98%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> i
You are carrying:
     a fire opal ring
     an obsidian kris
     a wide bronze belt

<100%hp 98%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> wear scales
You stop using a midnight dragon hide.
You wear the Scales of a Crimson Dragon on your body.

<96%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> 
People near you:
Arendyl
Vale
Vale

<96%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> comp hide
You aren't wearing anything comparable to a cloak made 
of a felar hide.

<96%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> wear mask
Khruken snorts.

<96%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl [32
People near you:
Arendyl
  Agahyug                      A Trail Leading From the Vale
  Sakamrizor                   A Trail Leading From the Vale

<96%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> 
People near you:
Arendyl

<96%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> l helm
Someone has taken the skull of a midnight dragon and 
cleaned it up to make
a fearsome helm. The great neck ridges curve up from the back,
and the hollow
eyes are so deep that you cannot even see the eyes of a person
wearing it,
although they can see out well enough. The bone is polished, a
deep midnight
black. The darkness of the bone tells you that this must have
been an old and
powerful dragon with a terrifying countenance.

A midnight dragon skull is armor worn on the head, made of
dragonbone, and weighs 2 pounds 3 ounces.

<98%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> l 
2People near you:
Arendyl

<98%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> .helm
The bleached white skull of a mammoth has been made into 
a fearsome battle
helm, though the size of it is massive.  The lower jaw of the
skull is missing
and two massive tusks extend out from the upper jaw.  Covering
the skull
appear to be runes in bluish ink, as if they strengthened the
bone.

A battle helm made of a mammoth's skull is armor worn on the
head, made of bone, and weighs 3 pounds 
11 ounces.

<98%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> wear helm
You stop using a midnight dragon skull.
You wear a battle helm made of a mammoth's skull on your head.
A battle helm made of a mammoth's skull's shape is for another
anatomy.

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> get helm
You see no helm here for you to take.

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> 
Khruken gets a charred leather bracer.

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> d
roPeople near you:
Arendyl

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy>  helm
You drop a battle helm made of a mammoth's skull.

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> we
Khruken drops a charred leather bracer.

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> ar sh
Khruken gets a battle helm made of a mammoth's skull.

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy>ku
Khruken wears a battle helm made of a mammoth's skull on his
head.

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> ll
You wear a midnight dragon skull on your head.

<98%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> i
You are carrying:
     a fire opal ring
     an obsidian kris
     a midnight dragon hide
     a wide bronze belt

<98%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> eq
rYou are using:
<worn on finger>    (Glowing) a banded ring
<worn around neck>  a necklace of shells
<worn around neck>  a dark wool cloak
<worn on body>      (Humming) the Scales of a Crimson
Dragon
<worn on head>      a midnight dragon skull
<worn on legs>      some leggings from the snow worm
<worn on feet>      midnight dragon boots
<worn on hands>     (Humming) the blademaster's gloves
<worn on arms>      plate vambraces decorated with red
enamel
<worn about body>   (Glowing) the cape of lightning
<worn about waist>  the belt of strength
<worn around wrist> a brass dragonscale bracer
<worn around wrist> an oddly shaped glass bracelet
<mainhand wielded>  a wooden walking staff

<98%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> em
Khruken stops using a potion of teleportation.
Khruken dual wields a black sword.

<98%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy>  shells
You stop using a necklace of shells.

<99%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> wear stole
You wear a fine stole of white ermine around your neck.

<98%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> sc

Kethkatharas the Guardian of the Earth
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Level    : 44           Sex      : male         Race     :
wood-elf    
Ethos    : Chaotic      Align    : Neutral      Class    :
ranger      
Practices: 34           Trains   : 3            Hometown :
Holy Grove
Exp      : 480242       To Level : 11578        Sphere   :
Seasons
Age      : mature, 226 years old (53 hours)
Hit Point: 679  /689    Mana     : 830  /830    Move     : 675
 /675  
Str      : 19(19)       Int      : 21(23)       Wis      :
20(21)
Dex      : 24(24)       Con      : 16(16)       Chr      :
18(22)
Carry #  :  32/38       Weight   : 182 lb 0 oz (Max 335 lbs)
Gold     : 29           Silver   : 74           Copper   : 40 

Wimpy    :    0 hp      Morale   : Confident    Position :
Standing
Hitroll  : 24           Damroll  : 25          
AC pierce : -204  Divinely armored      AC bash   : -154 
Divinely armored      
AC slash  : -202  Divinely armored      AC magic  : -84  
Superbly armored      
AC element: -213  Divinely armored      
vs Spell : Well protected      vs Paralysis: Somewhat
protected  
vs Breath: Somewhat protected  vs Mental:    Not protected    

Summon     : You can only be summoned by players within PK
range.
Corpseguard: You attempt to guard corpses from lower level
looters.
Rescue     : You allow others to rescue you.
Give       : You do not allow anything to be given to you.
Trust      : You trust your group and your cabal with
questionable spells/supplications.
Follow     : You accept followers.
You feel slightly hungry.
Your expertise is in the animist style.
Your home terrain is the forester terrain.
You are affected by:
Skill: 'acute vision' for 37 hours.
Skill: 'protection heat cold' for 22 hours.
Power: 'windwalk' for 16 hours.
Skill: 'snare' for 13 hours.
Physical effect: 'cabal raid' modifies morale by 7 for 7
hours.
Commune: 'prayer' modifies save vs spell by -10 for 4 hours.

<98%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> People near
you:
Arendyl

<98%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> rem stoll
You do not have that item.

<98%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> sc
reKethkatharas the Guardian of the Earth
wood-elf    
ranger      
Holy Grove
Seasons
Hit Point: 679  /689    Mana     : 830  /830    Move     : 675
 /675  
20(21)
18(22)

Standing
Divinely armored      
Superbly armored      
protected  

range.
looters.
You are affected by:
hours.

<98%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> m stole
You stop using a fine stole of white ermine.

<99%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> sc
Kethkatharas the Guardian of the Earth
wood-elf    
ranger      
Holy Grove
Seasons
Hit Point: 679  /684    Mana     : 830  /830    Move     : 675
 /675  
20(21)
18(22)

Standing
Divinely armored      
Superbly armored      
protected  

range.
looters.
You are affected by:
hours.

<99%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> 
People near you:
Arendyl

<99%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> wear stole
You wear a fine stole of white ermine around your neck.

<98%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> 
Khruken says 'cant yuh jus say' if gonna return anything else'

People near you:
Arendyl

The clouds disappear.

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> 
Khruken says 'yes or no.'

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> [I doth not
carry what I ne
ePeople near you:
Arendyl

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> dest naught.
You whisper 'I doth not carry what I needest naught.'

Khruken drops a steak of the corpse of an elven scout.

Khruken drops a small dagger.

eqPeople near you:
Arendyl

You are using:
<worn around neck>  (Humming) a fine stole of white
ermine
<worn around neck>  a dark wool cloak
<worn on body>      (Humming) the Scales of a Crimson
Dragon
<worn on head>      a midnight dragon skull
<worn on legs>      some leggings from the snow worm
<worn on feet>      midnight dragon boots
<worn on hands>     (Humming) the blademaster's gloves
<worn on arms>      plate vambraces decorated with red
enamel
<worn about body>   (Glowing) the cape of lightning
<worn about waist>  the belt of strength
<worn around wrist> a brass dragonscale bracer
<worn around wrist> an oddly shaped glass bracelet
<mainhand wielded>  a wooden walking staff

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> lore stole
---------------------------------------------------------
----------------------
a fine stole of white ermine can be referred to as 
  'fine stole white ermine fur'.
It is clothing worn around the neck.
It is made of fur and weighs 3 pounds 7 ounces.
It emanates sound.
It has been imbued with a blessing.

<100%hp 96%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> 
Khruken says 'jus tell meh ifn ah gets anything back'

Khruken says 'or not'

People near you:
Arendyl

<100%hp 96%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> i
You are carrying:
     a fire opal ring
     (Humming) a fine stole of white ermine
     an obsidian kris
     a midnight dragon hide
     a necklace of shells
     a wide bronze belt

<100%hp 96%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> 'Nothing
left. I k
eep the rPeople near you:
Arendyl

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> est.
You say 'Nothing left. I keep the rest.'

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> People near
you:
Arendyl

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> wear o
Khruken says 'i shal remember'

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> pal
Khruken leaves east.

You stop using a banded ring.
You wear a fire opal ring on your left finger.

<100%hp 103%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> 
People near you:
Arendyl

<100%hp 103%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> pray Mark
down this day. 
People near you:
Arendyl

<100%hp 103%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> I didest a
kindness to the giant Khur
eople near you:
Arendyl

<100%hp 103%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear>ruken by
returning what I needest naught
..People near you:
Arendyl

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear>  and he doth
make threats . I shalt
 People near you:
Arendyl

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> not be so
inclined in the future.
You pray to the heavens for help!

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> tell 
KPeople near you:
Arendyl

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> hr	uken
Meaning what?
He can't hear you.

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> People near
you:
Arendyl

People near you:
Arendyl

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> i
You are carrying:
     an obsidian kris
     a midnight dragon hide
     a necklace of shells
     (Glowing) a banded ring
     a wide bronze belt

People near you:
Arendyl

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear>#his
29 where 
28 i 
27 wear scales 
26 comp hide 
25 l helm 
24 l 2.helm 
23 wear helm 
22 get helm 
21 dro helm 
20 wear skull 
19 i 
18 eq 
17 rem shells 
16 wear stole 
15 sc 
14 rem stoll 
13 sc 
12 rem stole 
11 sc 
10 wear stole 
 9 [I doth not carry what I needest naught. 
 8 eq 
 7 lore stole 
 6 i 
 5 'Nothing left. I keep the rest. 
 4 wear opal 
 3 pray Mark down this day. I didest a kindness to the giant
Khruken by returning what I needest naught.. and he doth make
threats . I shalt not be so inclined in the future. 
 2 tell Khruken Meaning what? 
 1 i 
 0 #his 
> 
People near you:
Arendyl

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> !2
You tell Khruken 'Meaning what?'

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> i
You are carrying:
     an obsidian kris
     a midnight dragon hide
     a necklace of shells
     (Glowing) a banded ring
     a wide bronze belt

People near you:
Arendyl
Trees
Trees

Khruken tells you 'you know.'

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> repl 
Your prayers subside.

TPeople near you:
Arendyl
Trees
Trees

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> h
[OUTLANDER] Zhane: Wee haavee thee coodeex noow, aand aaree
woorkiing toowaardss thee ssceepteer.

b Let it be known Kh
	rukenPeople near you:
Arendyl

[0;

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl b Let it be known Khur	
People near you:
Arendyl

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clearr	uken shall not
find mercy 
People near you:
Arendyl

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> from me over
his possessions in the future.
[OUTLANDER] Kethkatharas: Let it be known Khruken shall 
not find mercy from me over his possessions in the future.

People near you:
Arendyl

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> cb I took
him down and 
People near you:
Arendyl

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST clear> left what I
needest naught and repla
The sky is getting cloudy.
The sun rises above the horizon.

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> ced what 
IPeople near you:
Arendyl

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy>  didest
take and he threatens me
 wPeople near you:
Arendyl

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> ith
destitution.
[OUTLANDER] Kethkatharas: I took him down and left what 
I needest naught and replaced what I didest take and he
threatens me with destitution.

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> cb If he
 sPeople near you:
Arendyl

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> halt be a
little cur, I shalt show him no m
[OUTLANDER] Ingnali: Oh, that was you!?

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> ore respe
People near you:
Arendyl

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> ct.
[OUTLANDER] Kethkatharas: If he shalt be a little cur, I 
shalt show him no more respect.

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> repl 
People near you:
Arendyl

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> Thou should
knowest, I hath saved thine words for posterities sake, that
the realms may know
 People near you:
Arendyl

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> what a bole
hole thou art.
You tell Khruken 'Thou should knowest, I hath saved 
thine words for posterities sake, that the realms may know
what a bole hole thou art.'

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> 
People near you:
Arendyl

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST cloudy> tell khru I
shan't
It starts to rain.

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST raining>  make the
same mistake of m
eople near you:
Arendyl

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST raining> leaving
thee armed again.
You tell Khruken 'I shan't make the same mistake of 
leaving thee armed again.'
A swallow has arrived.

<100%hp 100%m 100%mv 11578tnl FOREST raining> ignore
Khru	ken
You are now ignoring Khruken.

Zharradam (Guest)Tue 24-Nov-09 09:46 PM

#88446, "RE: Lies dude, proof within. P.S. The Shift key is quit..."
In response to Reply #5

Wow - you're an asshat.  A typical tree-hugging piece of crap.
 I am all for Khruken full looting you.  Why the hell did you
need to make that stupid pray?  Do you think the Imms give a
damn?  You took almost every piece he had that was worth a
damn.  Yes you make have statistically left half his gear. 
You took the good half and left the crap.  Well within your
rights to, since you PK'd him, however expect the same back
mate.  You're a candidate for ye old burning log trick imho.

Keth (Guest)Tue 24-Nov-09 09:55 PM

#88447, "This just goes to show that people won't see the truth"
In response to Reply #18

If they don't want to. 

I'd suggest you re-read the log.

I give up prayers like that because I don't want Imms
scratching their heads when I full loot/sac some dirt bag that
threatens me with it.

Zharradam (Guest)Tue 24-Nov-09 10:11 PM

#88448, "RE: This just goes to show that people won't see the tr..."
In response to Reply #19

I just re-read it.  Wake up to yourself, you are a jackass.

daurwyn2 (Guest)Wed 25-Nov-09 03:35 AM

#88461, "That log, with your post, makes you look bad"
In response to Reply #19

You took a pile of good stuff off him.

You basically were unresponsive to him for ages.

You prayed about what was a pretty normal reaction.

You grabbed some stuff you could not use.

He returned your stuff that he could not use.

You deleted and posted a rant.

Keth (Guest)Wed 25-Nov-09 11:46 AM

#88469, "Something to consider."
In response to Reply #30

Do you see all the typos I make? I can't look at the screen
and type. I have to scroll back so I miss a lot of things
especially after a PK.

IsildurWed 25-Nov-09 12:14 AM
5969 posts
#88455, "RE: Lies dude, proof within. P.S. The Shift key is quit..."
In response to Reply #18

>You took almost every piece he had that was
>worth a damn.  Yes you make have statistically left half
his
>gear.  You took the good half and left the crap.  Well
within
>your rights to, since you PK'd him, however expect the
same
>back mate.

I didn't pore over the log, but it looked like the ranger took
stuff that was actually *better than what he was wearing*.

I agree.  The other guy should return that behavior.  Of
course, if he kills the ranger and the ranger isn't wearing
anything better than what he's already wearing...then
"that behavior" means he takes *nothing*.

Someone taking all your "good" gear, when it is
actually *better* than what they're wearing, is certainly not
grounds for punitive looting.

NMTehW (Guest)Tue 24-Nov-09 10:31 PM

#88449, "I don't get it - are you trying to come out with this l..."
In response to Reply #5

Well done, sometimes the closet can be sweaty.

IsildurTue 24-Nov-09 07:16 PM
5969 posts
#88436, "RE: Somebody call whine-one-one, we need a Waaaambulanc..."
In response to Reply #3

I swear to God this thread is like the special olympics.

Here's why Khruken is wrong:

1. You shouldn't have threatened to full loot him "just
because you were angry".  How is he to know you're just
talking ####?  Why wouldn't he take you seriously and, when
you actually [b]do[/b] take everything from his corpse, assume
that it's "for real"?

2. You say he took 70% of your stuff.  Was 70% of your stuff
better than 70% of his stuff?  Yeah?  Then don't complain.  If
he looted it just to punish you then maybe you have a point. 
But it sounds like he actually [b]wore[/b] it.

Here's why Kethkarathas is wrong:

1. You had a level 45 caballed character inside 60 hours, and
you delete because of one (supposed) full loot?  Kinda weak. 
Was your gear that pimp?

2. You couldn't even be bothered to hang around 1 minute after
your death.  Had you, you would have gotten a bunch of that
stuff back.

3. Once you decide not to play anymore, you conclude it would
be a good idea to come here and post a silly "I'm taking
my ball and going home" post and character assassinate
the guy who supposedly griefed you.  Except he didn't really.

The amazing thing is that if [b]either[/b] one of you had not
been an emo rage-a-holic then this whole scenario could have
been avoided.  I encourage:

* Khruken to not be a ragey douche and threaten to full-loot
people when he dies, and

* Kethkarathas to grow a thicker skin and give the game a
second chance.  Looting is part of it.  Get someone to help
you kill the midnight dragon, make a ranger weapon, get some
rings and you're back on the road to deathfulness.

Keth (Guest)Tue 24-Nov-09 07:20 PM

#88438, "I would never ask or wait for my characters gear to be ..."
In response to Reply #8

If it was offered to me by an enemy I wouldn't take it.

I realize that policy isn't respected or rewarded, but I'm not
barganing with a mortal enemy. Period.

IsildurTue 24-Nov-09 08:20 PM
5969 posts
#88443, "RE: I would never ask or wait for my characters gear to..."
In response to Reply #10

I don't bargain for gear either.  But neither do I refuse to
pick it up when someone drops it on the ground.  All that does
is waste my time and make me a less effective agent of
whatever cabal/deity/etc. I'm trying to do stuff for.

CraftedD (Guest)Tue 24-Nov-09 11:57 PM

#88453, "Why dont you just come out as Pro? ntnt"
In response to Reply #10

ntnt

blackbirdWed 25-Nov-09 12:22 AM
Member since 04th Sep 2009
178 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#88456, "because everyone hates him?"
In response to Reply #23

and Iunna baleted him. olololololollol

Daurwyn2 (Guest)Wed 25-Nov-09 03:37 AM

#88462, "Patently false"
In response to Reply #10

You just posted a rant about him not returning your stuff.

Then you say you'd never take stuff back.

So what you are saying is your enemy must leave it untouched
on your corpse.

Is that what you did when you killed him?  No.  You dropped
stuff for him.  Which is exactly what he did for you.

Keth (Guest)Wed 25-Nov-09 11:48 AM

#88470, "The Character Dropped things he didn't need or want."
In response to Reply #31

I the player was doing it to be cool.

It won't happen again so no sweat.

I don't get the logic of this argument.

Where was the first injury done? When he threatened me with
OOC reprocussions. I respond, I feel an injustice was done,
and I'm the bad guy. Can't you close the logic loop here?

Asthiss__ (Guest)Wed 25-Nov-09 01:41 AM

#88458, "RE: Somebody call whine-one-one, we need a Waaaambulanc..."
In response to Reply #8

Seems to me this post sums it all up.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #88425 Previous topic | Next topic