Subject: "(CON LOSS) [None] Rioko the Grand Master of Artistry" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #88313
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 21-Nov-09 03:32 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#88313, "(CON LOSS) [None] Rioko the Grand Master of Artistry"

Sat Nov 21 14:28:20 2009

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Rioko perished, never to return.

Race:wood-elf
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:489

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Hehe yeah...., Kreo (Guest), 22-Nov-09 06:54 AM, #6
Reply Heh, I noticed that., Rodriguez, 22-Nov-09 03:55 PM, #7
     Reply Ooh, but it did! I never stole from you..., Kreo (Guest), 22-Nov-09 04:43 PM, #8
Reply Thats it I guess, Rodriguez, 21-Nov-09 06:41 PM, #1
     Reply This was the best character I intertacted with for a lo..., TMNS_lazy (Guest), 21-Nov-09 07:10 PM, #2
     Reply Ah, you were that Gnome too then. :D, Rodriguez, 22-Nov-09 03:51 AM, #5
     Reply I showed you Kteng and you did not mention me in goodby..., Dervish, 21-Nov-09 09:33 PM, #3
          Reply Arg! I knew I forgot some people, Rodriguez, 22-Nov-09 03:26 AM, #4

Kreo (Guest)Sun 22-Nov-09 06:54 AM

#88344, "Hehe yeah...."
In response to Reply #0

... Wasn't the smartest thing. But was trying to squize some more gold out from you.

I enjoyed interacting with you as several chars. Even though it was mostly with Kreo. Awesome, I hope you come back with something cool soon again!

RodriguezSun 22-Nov-09 03:55 PM
Member since 30th Jan 2005
367 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#88367, "Heh, I noticed that."
In response to Reply #6

Rioko made some nice deals with previous Kingpins and was quite well off but he was rather cautious with you...
Was always wondering if I should continue giving you some cash and hope that something good will come out of it or if I just should cut my losses stop supporting Kreo.

I think it payed off somehow in the end but not by a big margin. :p

Kreo (Guest)Sun 22-Nov-09 04:43 PM

#88368, "Ooh, but it did! I never stole from you..."
In response to Reply #7

... And I certainly could as I had every + steal ability there was + some really neat edges (the thief edges came in and I got some free ones from a competition with other thieves.)

RodriguezSat 21-Nov-09 06:41 PM
367 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#88322, "Thats it I guess"
In response to Reply #0

First time I made it to level 51, first exploration character, first con death...
Originally I was gunning for age death but gave up on that around the 400 hour mark. Playing time constrains made it impossible to keep IG acquaintances for more then a handfull of logins in most cases and while I still could explore a lot, its just not as much fun as it could be.

Still I had a lot of fun with the class and will play more bards in the future. They are just too awesome not to be played...

I will keep the rest short as most of these Chars died years ago anyway. :p

Swerrir:
Was really fun trying to figure out all the hidden things in the Kobold Cavern with you.

Ofizal , Kizlido:
You showed me alot of stuff and that helped me alot in getting better at CF. Thanks man.

Ugganamesh:
Some of the best PK-RP I had till then. You were also the first I told the Glyrric story. Too bad you Char didnt last long...

Sybea:
Wish we could have explored some more in the hero range, you were really fun to have around.

Dkarfvoor:
Great times exploring with you.

Lauriel:
Man, we were sitting for how long in the friggin secret? 5 hours? 7 hours? No idea... One of the most crazy session I ever had, thats for sure.
Rioko also had quite a crush on you btw.

Throkk:
Ah, the big guy! You sure were the best buddy Rioko ever had. Awesome fun running around with you.

Kreo:
Its not a good idea to tell your investors that you just lost a big amount of their money. :p
You were too much of a good guy for Rioko but it was fun hanging out.

Rohais:
Too bad I have never seen you again after we met in the Wastes of Nonveil.

Zalenne:
Thanks for the nice long talks and keeping me company in my last hours. I was wondering if this ritual had a bad ending too for quite some time and I guess I also know what went wrong but I didnt think of that in the critical moment.
But hey, that sure was a last death to remember...

Iunna:
We only met once when I tried to join the Heralds. Too bad it didnt work out, thought it might be nice to join as a explorer/story teller type. I sure didnt expect such a tough interview...

other Imms:
Never had much interaction with you guys, guess playing usually around 4 o´clock AM system time limits exposure. Thanks for the Role exp echos though.

Others:
Guess I forgot a ton but its been a long ride so bear with me.

TMNS_lazy (Guest)Sat 21-Nov-09 07:10 PM

#88324, "This was the best character I intertacted with for a lo..."
In response to Reply #1

...I remember sending up a pray with Ugganamesh about how your RP was awesome and the IMMs should reward you.

Funny, that a year and a half later, I would run into you in hero range with another character, and ask you the Glyrric story again , just to see how you did with it.

Great char, awesome job, and how the #### did you manage to stay alive for 3 years with one character? Amazing.

PS One of these days e-mail the non IC Glyrric story. I'm still literally in awe, because that is the only time I've ever seen that item EVER. I've had other players tell me they've heard of the mob, but no concrete evidence anyway.

RodriguezSun 22-Nov-09 03:51 AM
367 posts
#88339, "Ah, you were that Gnome too then. :D"
In response to Reply #2

Thanks a lot, that really means something for me.

Sure wasnt easy stickin with him for 3 years... Have to admit that I am quite happy that it ended the way it did even if it was not the age death I hoped for in the beginning. Started to become more fun again once I decided that con death and the high number of hours played was cool enough. Guess I have to play a bit more reckless with my next.

I can tell you the non IC story, just send a mail to the one linked to that account and I write back.
But be warned, it might be less exciting then the IC version... :p

DervishSat 21-Nov-09 09:33 PM
Member since 11th Oct 2003
617 posts
#88329, "I showed you Kteng and you did not mention me in goodby..."
In response to Reply #1

I liked you. Well done.

RodriguezSun 22-Nov-09 03:26 AM
367 posts
#88338, "Arg! I knew I forgot some people"
In response to Reply #3

But it was nearly 1 o´clock in the morning and I was friggin tired... :p

Thanks for showing me the Dragon Prison and the first half of Kteng, the other half got me killed for good but it was quite a show and certainly one of the best areas out there.
Wished you would have lived longer so we could explore some more.

Thanks man.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #88313 Previous topic | Next topic