Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Korachath Asr Mehaladin the Affirm..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #87918
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 14-Nov-09 11:32 AM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#87918, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Korachath Asr Mehaladin the Affirmation of Life, Jaguar Sworn"

Sat Nov 14 10:30:25 2009

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Shadows
on the Theran calendar Korachath perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:98

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

BaerinikaWed 18-Nov-09 04:42 PM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
338 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#88077, "Hold the phone!"
In response to Reply #0

What the hell?? No goodbyes? Not even a screw you Baer?? We did better than that didn't we??

There will be no white flag above my door. - Dido

Korachath (Guest)Wed 18-Nov-09 11:14 PM

#88085, "RE: Hold the phone!"
In response to Reply #1

Sorry about that...deleted then got really busy. I really enjoyed this char for a while, but I couldn't figure out where to go with it, and then ran out of motivation.

I really, really enjoyed our interaction, Baerinika. I must confess, when I originally visited your shrine, I had no intention whatsoever of asking for empowerment in any way, shape, or form from you. Someone, it just happened....the glory of your presence, no doubt ;) I certainly hope to be able to interact with you with future characters, hopefully on a slightly longer and more timely basis.

Dupmasione- I must confess, I've been playing Carrion Fields on and off for a few years, now, and feel like I have a general lay of the land. Spending a little bit of time traveling with you? I felt like a child looking up at a giant. Seriously, it was humbling ;) I felt like you made a pretty effective captain.

Lorn- Didn't interact as much as I think we might have, but your character seemed pretty well-rounded and sound. Thanks for your support while I was trying to get inducted without having slain anyone.

A bit short of time right now, but I'd love to hear input and output from anyone who interacted with this char. I had a blast. Now who was that conjurer that probably killed me more than the rest of the population of Thera combined?

Lorn (Guest)Thu 19-Nov-09 11:01 AM

#88128, "RE: Hold the phone!"
In response to Reply #2

I thought it was neat that you gunned for Squire instead of Scribe and knew that an effective healer could make an excellent support-style Maran. You might not reach Purifier but with the right mind set you can create the opportunities where you can land some PKs and leave a trail of corpses behind you as you lead the other Maran to their targets and chase them down when they flee. As an Acolyte, not really appropriate to go "on the hunt" but when I found myself dabbling a bit with Lorn's aggressive side, it usually went well.

RayihnThu 19-Nov-09 12:28 PM
Member since 08th Oct 2006
1147 posts
#88136, "RE: Hold the phone!"
In response to Reply #3

I think because only imms and Fort leaders would know what a "Purifier" is I'll clarify a little...the members command for Fort leaders shows a general scale of how many evil pks a squire or Maran has. Purifier is the highest rating.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #87918 Previous topic | Next topic