Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Carnivius Zoa the Greater Wizard of Tr..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #87660
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 05-Nov-09 03:28 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#87660, "(DELETED) [None] Carnivius Zoa the Greater Wizard of Transmutation"

Thu Nov 5 14:24:50 2009

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 27th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Carnivius perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:transmuter
Level:49
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:90

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Carnivius Zoa the Greater Wizard o..., Carnivius (Guest), 05-Nov-09 03:47 PM, #1
     Reply Hrmp, Dwoggurd, 05-Nov-09 03:55 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Hrmp, Carnivius (Guest), 05-Nov-09 04:00 PM, #3
          Reply I am pretty certain they've all been beefed up., Kaer (Guest), 05-Nov-09 04:30 PM, #5
          Reply Huh, I had no idea you had died to that., Ssirenia (Guest), 05-Nov-09 05:21 PM, #7
               Reply RE: Huh, I had no idea you had died to that., Carnivius (Guest), 06-Nov-09 02:49 AM, #9
                    Reply Honestly..., Jaina (Guest), 06-Nov-09 07:50 AM, #11
                    Reply RE: Honestly..., Carnivius (Guest), 06-Nov-09 08:49 AM, #12
                         Reply I deleted at 49, or was it 50?, Jaina (Guest), 06-Nov-09 06:34 PM, #14
                    Reply I concur, Yup (Guest), 06-Nov-09 06:31 PM, #13
                    Reply RE: I concur, Sulye (Guest), 06-Nov-09 06:53 PM, #15
                    Reply RE: I concur, Yup (Guest), 07-Nov-09 01:13 AM, #19
                    Reply Be bold. And state your opinion with a name ntnt, CraftedD (Guest), 06-Nov-09 07:01 PM, #16
                    Reply In your case:, Ssirenia (Guest), 06-Nov-09 07:34 PM, #18
                         Reply RE: In your case:, Carnivius (Guest), 07-Nov-09 03:25 AM, #20
                              Reply RE: In your case:, Cerunnir, 07-Nov-09 03:59 AM, #22
                                   Reply RE: In your case:, Carnivius (Guest), 07-Nov-09 04:04 AM, #23
                                        Reply Because your blinding yourself., CraftedD (Guest), 07-Nov-09 10:04 AM, #24
     Reply Whatever you do... Do NOT recomend people doing what yo..., Kaer (Guest), 05-Nov-09 04:28 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Whatever you do... Do NOT recomend people doing wha..., Carnivius (Guest), 05-Nov-09 04:33 PM, #6
     Reply #### you idiot! you are a idiot, Zagruth (Guest), 05-Nov-09 06:54 PM, #8
     Reply RE: #### you idiot! you are a idiot, Carnivius (Guest), 06-Nov-09 02:51 AM, #10
          Reply RE: #### you idiot! you are a idiot, zagruth (Guest), 06-Nov-09 07:34 PM, #17
               Reply RE: #### you idiot! you are a idiot, Carnivius (Guest), 07-Nov-09 03:40 AM, #21
                    Reply Nice edit job friend, Exitguest (Guest), 07-Nov-09 12:35 PM, #25
                         Reply RE: Nice edit job friend, Carnivius (Guest), 07-Nov-09 01:18 PM, #26
                              Reply RE: Nice edit job friend, Isildur, 07-Nov-09 03:53 PM, #27
                                   Reply RE: Nice edit job friend, Carnivius (Guest), 07-Nov-09 04:02 PM, #28
                                   Reply RE: Nice edit job friend, Isildur, 07-Nov-09 04:11 PM, #29
                                        Reply RE: Nice edit job friend, Carnivius (Guest), 07-Nov-09 04:15 PM, #31
                                             Reply AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!, Pro (Guest), 07-Nov-09 07:13 PM, #32
                                   Reply RE: Nice edit job friend, Carnivius (Guest), 07-Nov-09 04:13 PM, #30
     Reply Yea, you are sooo mighty., Beront (Guest), 09-Nov-09 10:17 AM, #33

Carnivius (Guest)Thu 05-Nov-09 03:47 PM

#87662, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Carnivius Zoa the Greater Wizard o..."
In response to Reply #0

Another failed comeback character. Yes, three years have passed since last character. Actually, it was just a test character - my first arcane (and last). Another task of this character was to recollect things that I forgot while wasn't playing (successfull).

It was interesting to explore. I died a lot, and didn't like to hunt in Gistle style (too boring for my taste). After I died to destructor one vs one with all protections up (except for barrier), I decided to delete. Don't think I'll ever play arcanes again. Yes, I know, Gistle would eat Destructor, but I didn't find a way to do it, nor think it will be easy anyways.

My sleek sienna and amber was easy, but black was annoying and sometimes took a lot of time to get it (or rather to recover from disrupted guts).

Thanks to everyone who travelled with me. Perhaps I would get better with this class, with time, but I'm not ready to waste so much (I have wife, business and etc).

DwoggurdThu 05-Nov-09 03:55 PM
Member since 20th Jan 2004
668 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#87663, "Hrmp"
In response to Reply #1

A mage decided to delete when he failed to solo Destructor without barrier.
That's somewhat new approach to deleting .
From what I recall, Destructor is reasonably tough and there is no shame to die to it even with barrier.

Carnivius (Guest)Thu 05-Nov-09 04:00 PM

#87664, "RE: Hrmp"
In response to Reply #2

I disagree there with you. I think all my previous characters (heroes) would kill inners without even fleeing once to rest.

Of course, maybe he became stornger in those three years that I didn't play If so, it's a good thing (they always been too weak anyways).

But generally, I died because I really suck with arcanes (as it appears). I even managed to die to a Ssirenia's fiend with a/b/s + full health (with 24 int). I think I found way to kill it now, though, but still - I ate too many deaths to remain happy

Kaer (Guest)Thu 05-Nov-09 04:30 PM

#87667, "I am pretty certain they've all been beefed up."
In response to Reply #3

I've seen the most badass players going around right now having trouble to solo the watcher, the archmage, the destructor etc. Well, perhaps not trouble really. But being forced to rest/heal/cure stuff.

Ssirenia (Guest)Thu 05-Nov-09 05:21 PM

#87669, "Huh, I had no idea you had died to that."
In response to Reply #3

I had to sing riddle to reveal you before singing it and by the time i finished fighting with the buddy you were with you were still alive so i figured you had suvived.

At hero you probably would have without breaking a sweat.

Anyways, i just got to tell you, I LOVE your name. In my mind i referred to you as Carnivorous Zoa~. It's a really cool name.

Good luck to you in whatever you decide to do.

Carnivius (Guest)Fri 06-Nov-09 02:49 AM

#87680, "RE: Huh, I had no idea you had died to that."
In response to Reply #7

Hehe.

Yes, name supposed to sound like that. Perhaps I'd do better on hero, but it was not so big difference (only 3 levels). So, I wouldn't do much better on hero I think. After playing a lot of spectres I know that even 47 level human with 21-23 int usually did a lot better (actually, I can't remember when did I die to a fiend). Maybe I just didn't find a right way to deal with him, but I found zero spells that would harm your fiend. After disarming and autoflee, I couldn't pugil him, too.

On the next fiend I figured out that I should yave accelerate myself + adrenal burst. But first time I was absolutely lost.

To be honest, death like that (and first PK death, I think) killed my will to continue playing this character So well done, though I always was curious why outlanders are hunting me (I travelled with a lot of outlander rangers).

As I see outlanders now, they are just reasonless PK hunters. Surely my next character (and everything after that) will be enemy to the outlanders, just because I dislike such style of playing. I'd understand, if you would be AP's gathering charges, or something evil, but not protectors (!) of the wilderness or "mothers Thera health". Perhaps I don't understand outlanders goals now, though, but with a fresh look, that cabal looks very strange and quite pointless.

Jaina (Guest)Fri 06-Nov-09 07:50 AM

#87683, "Honestly..."
In response to Reply #9

... A LOT of people keep telling me that for trannies there is a HUGE difference between hero and not hero. I felt really sucky at lvl 49-50 and people kept telling me "Hero! And you'll get the difference!".

Carnivius (Guest)Fri 06-Nov-09 08:49 AM

#87684, "RE: Honestly..."
In response to Reply #11

And... did you fell the difference?

After asswhooping from Fulgrim I felt myself absolutely useless. Don't think it would be a big difference on hero (I was 49 when he totally won me with a/b/s and every other protection up).

Yes, I know, Gistle would kill anyone one vs one. I don't know how, no ideas at all. Guess I just suck with arcanes.

But they are perfect for explorations, if you are not going into too cool areas.

Jaina (Guest)Fri 06-Nov-09 06:34 PM

#87695, "I deleted at 49, or was it 50?"
In response to Reply #12

Either way, people really kept telling me that.

And I had started feeling it. There wasn't really anyone I feared when I had ABS up except for Ahtieli, Frismund and Gzurweeg.

In retrospect, I shouldn't deleted even though I got bored. Should have tried it for longer, learning more about the class.

Yup (Guest)Fri 06-Nov-09 06:31 PM

#87694, "I concur"
In response to Reply #9

I have to concur with your feelings and impression of Outlander. I realize they're not Sylvan at all, the wilds are just kind of incidental really other than being NOT the city, and thus their home. In general my experience has been that many of them are just PK'rs who aren't interested in your gold if they get you. No real sense, or purpose and too many join and are free to join just for Chameleon. There are some noteable exceptions, but for every 1 well-played Outlander there seem to be about 3 who are just there to senselessly gank and have camo.

In some cases trying to RP with them just gets you threatened with ganking. Sad ####.

Sulye (Guest)Fri 06-Nov-09 06:53 PM

#87696, "RE: I concur"
In response to Reply #13

"Chaotic evil means never having to say you're sorry."

Good and neutral outies shouldn't be punking random non-enemy characters just for the hell of it.

But evils? Why not?

> many of them are just PK'rs who aren't interested in your gold if they get you

Are you really going to complain about someone not looting your gold?

Yup (Guest)Sat 07-Nov-09 01:13 AM

#87703, "RE: I concur"
In response to Reply #15

Not saying I expect anything more from evils, though even then, RP never hurts. My run ins with evil Outlanders have equated to getting attacked or killed for no real reason, and sadly, no real RP afterwards.

The ones I was originally refering to were neutrals, who had Outlander specific foes on at the time but for whatever reason did just what you cite that they shouldn't generally be doing.

Like I said, some are more classy than not, but I know at least a handful of characters who have spent a good deal of time adventuring and learning with Outlanders only to get attacked later for no real reason.

Thus my low opinion of the cabal as it exists presently.

CraftedD (Guest)Fri 06-Nov-09 07:01 PM

#87697, "Be bold. And state your opinion with a name ntnt"
In response to Reply #13

ntnt

Ssirenia (Guest)Fri 06-Nov-09 07:34 PM

#87699, "In your case:"
In response to Reply #9

When i first encountered you in the desert of Noveil. I asked if anyone knew you and no one said anything. Since you had never bothered me or the tree i left you alone.

Then i stumbled upon you on the mountain ranking. I would have left you alone aswell if not for the fact that you were working with the Tribunal Necromancer. An evil drow transmuter who would most likely attack me anyways, who was now working with a known enemy, well sir, it's 'Go Time!'

Basically it wasn't just a completely random attack.

As for outlanders, they have a very distinct theme to them. Think an extreme version of Green Peace, willing to do anything to save the rainforest. Outlanders are basically full of freedom loving terrorists. I won't get into details but i wouldn't lump it until you try it. That said, having more enemies isn't a bad thing so feel free to go that route too.

GLWYN.

Carnivius (Guest)Sat 07-Nov-09 03:25 AM

#87704, "RE: In your case:"
In response to Reply #18

No, I wasn't talking about you. Your attack was reasoned and expected, no problems here. I was talking in general, when I've seen how they was killing 100% neurtal gnomes, who are not even caballed. Just for fun, I guess.

I disagree that non-evil cabal, that have GOAL, must be killing everything on site just because "they are free". This sounds like a noobish excuse from 2000-2001 year of CF, when there were ok to say sometihng like "Fol me now and turn autoassist on ".

Due to my bad english it always was diddicult for me to perform a beautiful RP in Valguarnera's style, but I always been trying. And when I see that a whole cabal deny RP'ing, it makes me sad.

Probably you think that I am upset because I died to outlanders. No, in last 3-4 years you was only one outlander who killed me and for a reason

It's a really poor show.

CerunnirSat 07-Nov-09 03:51 AM
Member since 21st Oct 2003
294 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#87706, "RE: In your case:"
In response to Reply #20
Edited on Sat 07-Nov-09 03:59 AM

What people fail to realize is that outlanders is free to have personal preferences when it comes to PK. While a maran is limited to only evils by the cabal dogma, outlander dogma is more of a guideline. For example dwarves, duergard and paladins who is considered outlander enemies, these characters outlanders are free to judge on their own. They wont work with them, but they may or may not decide to attack. In the same vein a character can have personal preferences either based on religion or role stuff. As an outlander priest of Baerinika, you can attack evil on sight regardless if they are outlander enemies or not.

Personally Ive found myself trying to maximize my PK range on my last few characters, mainly because of the low playerbase. This game is bloody boring if you dont have enemies to hunt.

Carnivius (Guest)Sat 07-Nov-09 04:04 AM

#87707, "RE: In your case:"
In response to Reply #22

I agree with this. There could be reasons.

But I don't think every single outlander is a priest of Baerinka and also have a special hatring toward neutral uncaballed gnomes. Because now it looks like that

"If you are not outlander, you must die, we will kill you, because it's our wild desire, our instinct! TAKE WILDOATH OR DIE!!!"

and/or

"How sad that you are outlander. I'd like to kill you and take your shinies, but I am not allowed to kill another outlander. No matter what is my wild desire says, I can't break the cabal laws".

I never seen outlanders fighting each other. Ne-ver. Nor ever heard about it. And it's absolutely normal that in wildlife two wolves would fight each other for the therritory or female.

So don't talk about untamed will/desires, because it's not true.

CraftedD (Guest)Sat 07-Nov-09 10:04 AM

#87709, "Because your blinding yourself."
In response to Reply #23

There was some rift when I had Pique. As seyriannia I was attacked by this drow outlander. Tangni faught and killed some evil outlanders.

Ive had chars in the past that were attacked by other outlanders because they were feeling slighted in the ranking opportunities.

Kaer (Guest)Thu 05-Nov-09 04:28 PM

#87666, "Whatever you do... Do NOT recomend people doing what yo..."
In response to Reply #1

.... I was really wary about you after that... But since I tend to like most people, I figured it was an honest mistake.

Now, since you've deleted. Was it?

Anyways, had fun with you that day otherwise. heh Killed some serious hardass mobs one shouldn't kill at lvl 36.

Carnivius (Guest)Thu 05-Nov-09 04:33 PM

#87668, "RE: Whatever you do... Do NOT recomend people doing wha..."
In response to Reply #4

You know, after that happened, I think I begun to remember something like this from my very very old experience (5-6 years ago, or more).

But it was a 100% honest mistake.

And yes, we had some fun. Your char was a bit too soft for a fire AP, but I wasn't better while trying to stop Nuroril from deleting (I am always feeling bad when some newbie are permadying and losing will to play). So, we did all that we could, but he was superbly unfortunate (this is why we failed this holy task of salvation).

Zagruth (Guest)Thu 05-Nov-09 06:54 PM

#87672, "#### you idiot! you are a idiot"
In response to Reply #1

yes, that was your words to me after i attacked you with my ap..

Carnivius (Guest)Fri 06-Nov-09 02:51 AM

#87681, "RE: #### you idiot! you are a idiot"
In response to Reply #8

No

You slept me, died to Sharzula, got my tell (I was very disappointed, yes - from Carnivius's point of view, you just lost a potential ally) and after that you died to me. By the way, first and last my PK with this char.

zagruth (Guest)Fri 06-Nov-09 07:34 PM

#87698, "RE: #### you idiot! you are a idiot"
In response to Reply #10

i have the log, so dont say im lying

Carnivius (Guest)Sat 07-Nov-09 03:40 AM

#87705, "RE: #### you idiot! you are a idiot"
In response to Reply #17

I have it logged too.

<491/491hp 593/704m 365mv 12230tnl 8 AM> You yell 'Die, Zagruth, you sorcerous dog!'
Zagruth utters the words, 'grzzs'.
A wave of fatigue overwhelms you with the beckoning temptation of sleep.
In your dreams, or what?

<491/491hp 593/704m 365mv 12230tnl 8 AM> In your dreams, or what?
Yaniyule yells 'Die, Dupmasione, you sorcerous dog!'

You feel solid again.

<491/491hp 704/704m 424mv 12230tnl 9 AM> aff
You are affected by:
Spell: 'invis' for 23 hours.
Spell: 'ocular enhancement' for 14 hours.
Spell: 'ocular enhancement' for 14 hours.
Spell: 'fly' for 8 hours.
Skill: 'sleep' for 3 hours.
Spell: 'corporeal hardening' modifies dexterity by -2 for 1 hours.

<491/491hp 704/704m 424mv 12230tnl 9 AM>
Dupmasione yells 'Die, Yaniyule, you sorcerous dog!'

You yell 'Help someone is attacking me!'

<491/491hp 704/704m 424mv 12230tnl 9 AM> inv
You are carrying:
a potion of transportation
(Invis) a engraved staff of solid bronze
a sleek stone wand
( 2) a potion of recall
a water skin
an opal charm shaped as a five-pointed star
( 3) a twined evergreen flail
a black visored helmet
a large canvas sack

Yaniyule yells 'Die, Dupmasione, you sorcerous dog!'

<491/491hp 704/704m 424mv 12230tnl 9 AM> flee
In your dreams, or what?

You are blinded!

<491/491hp 704/704m 424mv 12230tnl 9 AM> In your dreams, or what?

In your dreams, or what?

<491/491hp 704/704m 424mv 12230tnl 9 AM> inv
You are carrying:
( 2) a potion of recall

You feel very sick.

Someone yells 'Die, Dupmasione, you sorcerous dog!'

Someone yells 'Die, Sharzula, you sorcerous dog!'

You shiver and suffer.
You fade into existence.
Your poison wounds you.

<471/491hp 704/704m 476mv 12230tnl 10 AM>
Someone yells 'Die, Yaniyule, you sorcerous dog!'

<471/491hp 704/704m 476mv 12230tnl 10 AM>
Your skin loses its magical firmness.
You shiver and suffer.
Your poison decimates you!

<446/491hp 704/704m 476mv 12230tnl 11 AM> flee
In your dreams, or what?

In your dreams, or what?

In your dreams, or what?

<446/491hp 704/704m 476mv 12230tnl 11 AM> aff
You are affected by:
Spell: 'ocular enhancement' for 12 hours.
Skill: 'poison' modifies strength by -5 for 8 hours.
Spell: 'blindness' modifies hit roll by -4 for 8 hours.
Spell: 'fly' for 6 hours.
Skill: 'sleep' for 1 hours.

<446/491hp 704/704m 476mv 12230tnl 11 AM> whois z
No one of that name is in Thera.

<446/491hp 704/704m 476mv 12230tnl 11 AM> trustall
You now trust everyone with questionable spells/supplications.

You are affected by:

You are affected by:

In your dreams, or what?

<446/491hp 704/704m 476mv 12230tnl 11 AM>
You shiver and suffer.
Your poison mauls you.

<422/491hp 704/704m 476mv 12230tnl 12 PM> aff
You are affected by:
Spell: 'ocular enhancement' for 11 hours.
Spell: 'ocular enhancement' for 11 hours.
Skill: 'poison' modifies strength by -5 for 7 hours.
Spell: 'blindness' modifies hit roll by -4 for 7 hours.
Spell: 'fly' for 5 hours.
Skill: 'sleep' for 0 hours.

<422/491hp 704/704m 476mv 12230tnl 12 PM>
Someone yells 'come on, i have no souls in my weapons'

** here I realised what happened ***

<422/491hp 704/704m 476mv 12230tnl 12 PM>
You are hungry.
You feel less tired.
You shiver and suffer.
Your poison decimates you!

<396/491hp 704/704m 476mv 12230tnl 1 PM> st
c word
You wake and stand up.

<396/491hp 704/704m 476mv 12230tnl 1 PM> You can't see a thing!

<396/491hp 664/704m 238mv 12230tnl 1 PM>
Someone tells you 'Well? Bull dooeth nnood thee thivder annd dooeth nnood thee mmage.'

<396/491hp 664/704m 238mv 12230tnl 1 PM> reply been slept.
You tell someone 'been slept.'

<396/491hp 664/704m 238mv 12230tnl 1 PM> reply moment
You tell someone 'moment'

<396/491hp 664/704m 238mv 12230tnl 1 PM> c can
The magic of the ocular enhancement spell is unaffected.
The magic of the poison spell is unaffected.
The magic of your blindness spell unravels.
The magic of the fly spell is unaffected.

<396/491hp 644/704m 238mv 12230tnl 1 PM> wher
south
People near you:
(PK) Carnivius Before the Altar of Obedience

<396/491hp 644/704m 238mv 12230tnl 1 PM> Upon the Scarlet Carpet
This place serves as the entrance to the Udgaardian temple, and its most
notable feature is the strip of scarlet carpet which runs north to south.
Though marred by countless bootprints, the deeply dyed carpet maintains
its stark contrast with the harsh black stone of the temple's floor and
walls. High above, the stone ceiling of the temple rises to its pinnacle
here and to the north, creating a certain majesty a smaller building could
not. To the south, an archway leads back to Udgaard's center, beneath a
pair of banners marked with Udgaard Loke's seal.

whois z
<370/491hp 665/704m 269mv 12230tnl 2 PM> < 5 Elf Pal> Zephoes the Steadfast
<36 Duerg A-P> Zagruth the Knight of the Apocalypse, Imperial Black Magician

<370/491hp 665/704m 269mv 12230tnl 2 PM> tel zagruth Indeed, you are a moron.
You tell Zagruth 'Indeed, you are a ####.'

(I really was upset, sorry).

===

later:

Nuroril has arrived.

<542/542hp 492/747m 502mv 9036tnl 5 AM> east
People near you:
Vorin Along the Eastern Road
(PK) Zagruth Along the Eastern Road
(PK) Carnivius Along the Eastern Road
(PK) Nuroril Along the Eastern Road

<542/542hp 492/747m 502mv 9036tnl 5 AM> Along the Eastern Road
Constructed of great slabs of closely fitted stone, a wide and well-
traveled road runs to the east and west here. Just to the north of the
road, a narrow but deep rocky crevice forms in the cracked and rocky
ground, widening to the west as it parallels the road. The barren land
rises steeply to the north, forming a wasteland of rocky cliffs and
defiles atop which crouches a dark and forbidding wood. The endlessly
swirling Sands of Sorrow stretch southward to the limit of the horizon.

Nuroril has arrived.

<542/542hp 492/747m 501mv 9036tnl 5 AM> east
Along the Eastern Road
traveled road runs to the east and west here through dry and barren land.
Rising steeply to the north, the ground folds and wrinkles into a
wasteland of rocky cliffs and defiles, atop which crouches a dark and
forbidding wood. The endlessly swirling Sands of Sorrow stretch
southward to the limit of the horizon.

Nuroril has arrived.

<542/542hp 492/747m 500mv 9036tnl 5 AM> ;bash him
You tell your group 'bash him'

<542/542hp 492/747m 500mv 9036tnl 5 AM> east
Along the Eastern Road
southward to the limit of the horizon. A large building made of desert-
colored stone lies just off the road to the north.

A Centurion stands here collecting the tithe for the Empire.
Nuroril has arrived.

<542/542hp 492/747m 499mv 9036tnl 5 AM> east
The centurion blocks your path and tells you to pay the toll to pass.

<542/542hp 492/747m 499mv 9036tnl 5 AM> west
You turn away from the roadblock and head back the way you came.
Along the Eastern Road
southward to the limit of the horizon.

Nuroril has arrived.

<542/542hp 492/747m 498mv 9036tnl 5 AM> east
Along the Eastern Road
southward to the limit of the horizon. A large building made of desert-
colored stone lies just off the road to the north.

Nuroril has arrived.

** Thanks to your centurions **

<542/542hp 492/747m 497mv 9036tnl 5 AM> wher
People near you:
(PK) Zagruth Inside the Bloated Whale Alehouse

<542/542hp 492/747m 497mv 9036tnl 5 AM> pay
You must pay with 5075 coins or a single item worth 5075 coins.

<542/542hp 492/747m 497mv 9036tnl 5 AM> sca n
You scan north.
***** Range 1 *****
Zagruth the duergar is here.
A large guard, adorned in Galadon armor is here holding the line.
(White Aura) Sitting at a table, calmly sipping ale, is a golden-haired elf.
(Invis) A duergar in heavy armor sits sprawled at a table, one arm hung lazily over
the back of his chair.
Standing haughtily behind the curved bar is a tall, enormously fat half-elf.

<542/542hp 492/747m 497mv 9036tnl 5 AM> ;there he is
You tell your group 'there he is'

Vorin has arrived.
People near you:

<542/542hp 492/747m 497mv 9036tnl 5 AM>
You hear the faint howl of a wolf.

People near you:

Vorin growls angrily at an Imperial Centurion, the low roar rumbling with anger.

The sun rises above the horizon.
An awkward pain courses through your body as it loses flexibility.
Your muscles no longer feel quite as relaxed.
Nuroril fades into existence.
Nuroril's hunger hits him.

<542/542hp 515/747m 522mv 9036tnl 6 AM> c 'disrupt bone' zagruth
They aren't here.

<542/542hp 515/747m 522mv 9036tnl 6 AM> c malle

Vorin looks at Nuroril.

<542/542hp 515/747m 522mv 9036tnl 6 AM> Your body loosens around you, and your flesh and bones adopt new flexibility.
You have become better at malleability!

<542/542hp 455/747m 522mv 9034tnl 6 AM>
Nuroril scans north.
Nuroril scans south.
Nuroril scans east.
Nuroril scans west.
Nuroril scans up.
Nuroril scans down.

<542/542hp 455/747m 522mv 9034tnl 6 AM> sca n
You scan north.
***** Range 1 *****
Zagruth the duergar is here.
A large guard, adorned in Galadon armor is here holding the line.
(White Aura) Sitting at a table, calmly sipping ale, is a golden-haired elf.
(Invis) A duergar in heavy armor sits sprawled at a table, one arm hung lazily over
the back of his chair.
Standing haughtily behind the curved bar is a tall, enormously fat half-elf.

<542/542hp 455/747m 522mv 9034tnl 6 AM> wher
People near you:

Vorin says 'Yeh travelin wit necromanca?'

<542/542hp 455/747m 522mv 9034tnl 6 AM> c 'mental jolt' zagruth
They aren't here.

<542/542hp 455/747m 522mv 9034tnl 6 AM> inv
You are carrying:
( 3) a sleek amber rod
a pile of black moss
( 2) a fat purple berry
a cedar staff with weighted ends
a large wooden barrel
( 2) a sleek sienna rod
aura prep
a potion of recall
barrier prep
a large canvas sack

Nuroril's hunger hits him.

<542/542hp 466/747m 527mv 9034tnl 7 AM> c 'mental jolt' zagruth
They aren't here.

<542/542hp 466/747m 527mv 9034tnl 7 AM> aff

Vorin says 'Bahh er dark elf none da less.'

<542/542hp 466/747m 527mv 9034tnl 7 AM> You are affected by:
Commune: 'bless' modifies save vs spell by -14 for 50 hours.
Commune: 'bless' modifies hit roll by 7 for 50 hours.
Spell: 'aura' modifies armor class by -30 for 23 hours.
Spell: 'invis' for 16 hours.
Timer: 'arcane absorption' for 15 hours.
Spell: 'ocular enhancement' for 10 hours.
Spell: 'ocular enhancement' for 10 hours.
Commune: 'armor' modifies armor class by -20 for 8 hours.
Spell: 'malleability' modifies dexterity by 2 for 5 hours.
Spell: 'metabolic quickening' modifies dexterity by 4 for 4 hours.
Spell: 'fly' for 3 hours.
Spell: 'arcane absorption' modifies armor class by -30 for 0 hours.

They aren't here.

<542/542hp 466/747m 527mv 9034tnl 7 AM>
Vorin peers at you intently.

They aren't here.

<542/542hp 466/747m 527mv 9034tnl 7 AM> wher
People near you:

<542/542hp 466/747m 527mv 9034tnl 7 AM> get beef sack
get beef sack

A large guard has arrived.

<542/542hp 466/747m 527mv 9034tnl 7 AM> You get some beef jerky from a large canvas sack.

<542/542hp 466/747m 527mv 9034tnl 7 AM> You get some beef jerky from a large canvas sack.

<542/542hp 466/747m 527mv 9034tnl 7 AM> give beef nuror
give beef nuror
You give some beef jerky to Nuroril.

<542/542hp 466/747m 527mv 9034tnl 7 AM> You give some beef jerky to Nuroril.

People near you:
Derogker Approaching the Gates of Hamsah Mu'tazz

<542/542hp 466/747m 527mv 9034tnl 7 AM> con cent
An Imperial Centurion doesn't have a fighting chance.
An Imperial Centurion is about the same size you are.
He grins evilly with you.

People near you:
Derogker Along the Eastern Road

Nuroril finishes eating some beef jerky.

Derogker has arrived.
Nuroril finishes eating some beef jerky.

The Nightwalker has arrived.

Derogker fades into existence.

<542/542hp 466/747m 527mv 9034tnl 7 AM> ;be ready to kill.

The Nightwalker checks the ground for tracks.
Your body is no longer absorbent.
Nuroril shrinks back to normal size.

<542/542hp 477/747m 527mv 9034tnl 8 AM> You tell your group 'be ready to kill.'
The Nightwalker has arrived.
The Nightwalker's claw EVISCERATES an Imperial Centurion!
The Nightwalker's claw MUTILATES an Imperial Centurion!
Derogker's slice MANGLES an Imperial Centurion!
Derogker's slice MASSACRES an Imperial Centurion!

<542/542hp 477/747m 527mv 9034tnl 8 AM>
Derogker narrows his eyes and glares in an Imperial Centurion's direction.
Derogker calls forth the demons of Hell upon an Imperial Centurion!
Derogker's torments *** DEMOLISHES *** an Imperial Centurion!

Derogker's slice MANGLES an Imperial Centurion!

Derogker's torments === OBLITERATES === an Imperial Centurion!
An Imperial Centurion is DEAD!!
Derogker sacrifices the corpse of an Imperial Centurion to the gods.

rem staff
wear sienna
zap self
rem sienna
wear staff
wield staff

Zagruth has arrived.

<542/542hp 477/747m 527mv 9034tnl 8 AM> You stop using a well-crafted yew staff.

<542/542hp 477/747m 527mv 9034tnl 8 AM> You hold a sleek sienna rod in your hands.

<542/542hp 477/747m 527mv 9034tnl 8 AM> You zap yourself with a sleek sienna rod.
You are surrounded by a force shield.
A sleek sienna rod explodes into fragments in your hands.

Zagruth's cleave *** DEVASTATES *** Nuroril!
Nuroril yells 'Die, Zagruth, you butchering fool!'

<542/542hp 477/747m 527mv 9034tnl 8 AM> c 'metabolic slow' zagruth

Nuroril sends Zagruth sprawling with a powerful bash.
Nuroril's bash grazes Zagruth.

Zagruth's crushing force DISMEMBERS Nuroril!
Nuroril's slice DISMEMBERS Zagruth!
Nuroril's slice MUTILATES Zagruth!

<542/542hp 477/747m 527mv 9034tnl 8 AM> You do not have that item.

<542/542hp 477/747m 527mv 9034tnl 8 AM> You need to 'wield' weapons.
An Imperial Centurion is DEAD!!
An Imperial Centurion's heart is torn from his chest.
Derogker sacrifices the corpse of an Imperial Centurion to the gods.

<542/542hp 477/747m 527mv 9034tnl 8 AM> You wield a well-crafted yew staff.
You feel quite confident with a well-crafted yew staff.

<542/542hp 477/747m 527mv 9034tnl 8 AM> Your magic is not strong enough to slow down Zagruth.

<542/542hp 457/747m 527mv 9034tnl 8 AM>
Derogker looks at Zagruth.

<542/542hp 457/747m 527mv 9034tnl 8 AM> c 'metabolic slow' zagruth

Nuroril appears more confident as he shouts 'AARRGGHH!!'

<542/542hp 457/747m 527mv 9034tnl 8 AM>
Zagruth's crushing force MASSACRES Nuroril!
Nuroril's slice MASSACRES Zagruth!
Nuroril's slice EVISCERATES Zagruth!

<542/542hp 457/747m 527mv 9034tnl 8 AM> c 'disrupt bone' zagruth
Your magic is not strong enough to slow down Zagruth.

** live and learn... **

<542/542hp 437/747m 527mv 9034tnl 8 AM>
Leading with his shoulder, Nuroril slams into Zagruth and sends him flying.
Nuroril's bash hits Zagruth.
Zagruth's crushing force EVISCERATES Nuroril!
Nuroril's slice MANGLES Zagruth!
Nuroril's wrath MANGLES Zagruth!

<542/542hp 437/747m 527mv 9034tnl 8 AM> Zagruth yells 'Die, Carnivius, you sorcerous dog!'
You disrupt Zagruth's bones!
You fade into existence.
Your disruption === OBLITERATES === Zagruth!
Zagruth is DEAD!!
Zagruth's severed head plops on the ground.

<542/542hp 387/747m 527mv 9034tnl 8 AM>
Derogker gets 11 gold coins from the corpse of Zagruth.
Derogker gets 28 silver coins from the corpse of Zagruth.
Derogker gets 10 copper coins from the corpse of Zagruth.

<542/542hp 387/747m 527mv 9034tnl 8 AM> exa corpse

Derogker gets a brass dragonscale bracer from the corpse of Zagruth.

<542/542hp 387/747m 527mv 9034tnl 8 AM> A splatter of viscera taints the air with horrid stench near Zagruth's corpse.
The corpse of Zagruth contains:
midnight dragon boots
an iron tower shield bearing an inverted cross
a pitch-black ring
(Glowing) some leather gloves with black inscriptions
(Humming) a black serpent-scale plate
a brass dragonscale bracer
a horned minotaur helm
a cloak made of a felar hide
a set of polished iron legplates
(Glowing) a rune-engraved iron dagger
a pair of knife-like arm bands
(Glowing) a thin black belt etched with crimson runes
a notched axe with a wicked blade
a thick hide of a woolly mammoth
(Glowing) a dagger named 'frostbite'
the girdle of endless space
a brew with crushed kiadana rock
a metal canteen insulated in a wolves pelt
a stout bronze wand
a small raft
a sandy-brown desert cloak
an opal wand

<542/542hp 387/747m 527mv 9034tnl 8 AM>
Derogker gets a brass dragonscale bracer from the corpse of Zagruth.

<542/542hp 387/747m 527mv 9034tnl 8 AM> get gloves corpse
You get some leather gloves with black inscriptions from the corpse of Zagruth.

<542/542hp 387/747m 527mv 9034tnl 8 AM> get dagger corpse
You get a rune-engraved iron dagger from the corpse of Zagruth.

** both things I was using, by the way, and your whining about looting... man, you died on eastern road. Did you expect your corpse wouldn't be looted? **

You tell Zagruth 'Indeed, you are an idiot.'

** And here I am completely right. Instead of trying to get charges on everyone, you probably should try to make allies to help you with that. And I could be one of them. But what you give you will get in return, so don't blame me - blame yourself From Carnivius the point of view, you did most stupid thing in your life - attacked him. OOC I understood you, but IC that was really stupid. **

Exitguest (Guest)Sat 07-Nov-09 12:35 PM

#87710, "Nice edit job friend"
In response to Reply #21

You call him a moron but the forum code decided that you used a 4-letter word? Why post anything if you're just going to edit it. Who are you trying to impress? An online forum?

Carnivius (Guest)Sat 07-Nov-09 01:18 PM

#87711, "RE: Nice edit job friend"
In response to Reply #25

On forum, I am talking OOC/RL. In game, I am talking IC.

Any other questions, dear ####?

IsildurSat 07-Nov-09 03:53 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#87712, "RE: Nice edit job friend"
In response to Reply #26

You were posting a log of stuff that happened in game, and hence was IC.

You edited the command you supposedly entered to contain the word "moron" instead of what you *actually* said in-game.

Only, you failed to edit the echo of your own tell, which was filtered by the forum code because the word it contained was not "moron" but something else.

Sure looks like you edited it to make yourself look better, but failed.

Carnivius (Guest)Sat 07-Nov-09 04:02 PM

#87713, "RE: Nice edit job friend"
In response to Reply #27

I have nothing to hide. I even can tell you, dear - #### off and die.

I don't really care what you are thinking. You was troll on the forums five years ago, and you are troll now. Nothing really changed, as piece of #### you were, the piece of #### you are remaining ))

Get lost from my threads, I don't want to see you, or other trolls in my posts. Cheers, dear. Or better just die.

P.S.: douchebags like you are decreasing playerbase. You have been working hard on it, and you successed. Congratulations.

IsildurSat 07-Nov-09 04:11 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
#87714, "RE: Nice edit job friend"
In response to Reply #28

If you have nothing to hide, tell me how this got into your log:

Carnivius (Guest)Sat 07-Nov-09 04:15 PM

#87716, "RE: Nice edit job friend"
In response to Reply #29

Check my next post, or ask Zagruth. He have logs.

Discussion with you is over - bath in your dirt yourself, I have more interesting things to do.

Pro (Guest)Sat 07-Nov-09 07:13 PM

#87718, "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
In response to Reply #31

What a Moron ####ing.

Carnivius (Guest)Sat 07-Nov-09 04:13 PM

#87715, "RE: Nice edit job friend"
In response to Reply #27

also...

You tell Zagruth 'Indeed, you are a moron.'

This is what I've edited. Sorry to disappoint you, dear moron, but I just didn't noticed my own tell echo.

If you are so paranoidal, you need to find a good doctor to fix your broken brains. Bye

Beront (Guest)Mon 09-Nov-09 10:17 AM

#87748, "Yea, you are sooo mighty."
In response to Reply #1

--but I'm not ready to waste so much (I have wife, business and etc)--

You don't have the live. We got it. Good luck.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #87660 Previous topic | Next topic