Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Rokzrmah Olok-Morgh the Path of Destru..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #87516
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 01-Nov-09 08:12 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#87516, "(DELETED) [None] Rokzrmah Olok-Morgh the Path of Destruction"

Sun Nov 1 19:09:16 2009

At 4 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 29th of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Rokzrmah perished, never to return.

Race:orc
Class:berserker
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:190

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Rokzrmah (Guest)Sun 01-Nov-09 08:45 PM

#87518, "Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0

Rok was loads of fun to play early on with the orc village at high ebb, but then all the orcs deleted and hero range just wasn't fun. Few allies, lots of enemies, nobody to rank with etc. The playerbase was really decent about things like looting though, and I'm grateful for that.

I was disappointed by how weak orcs are at hero. I know it's not Rambo mud, but I'd be nice to see an ending other than myself getting utterly dominated more than one time out of twenty. Orcs are a class that are never especially strong and that need quite a lot of hours before their key skills (spinebreaker, grapple, hack) are somewhat likely to work rather than get you killed. Yet in comparison to, say, invokers, once you're done paying your dues at lower ranks, what you're left with is not a powerhouse but something at the absolute bottom of the food chain - crap for exploring, and crap for solo PK. I don't think it would hurt to implement the idea (already mentioned) of giving orcs dam redux based on some combination of hours and amount of con lost.

Goodbyes:

Grobbak - I thought after all that praying I deserved a single face-to-face. Oh well...

Battle - Not a massive presence in my lifetime. For a long period I left you alone. Then I got bored and started joining the Scions on raids etc or randomly trying my luck if I thought you were hurt. You were after all one of the very few targets I could bash!

Nexus - Loving your work. I knew if my range was full of enemies you would always be happy to help out by trying to gang me while I was fighting someone else.

Fortlander - I liked the druids best. Bergelmir and Baldrien - You generally tooled me but I always felt I had an outside chance of winning if I got lucky. I enjoyed the banter. Dupmasione, I thought your gamesmanship was pathetic. You only killed me either by ganging me with your fort buddies or abusing the hell out of section 9 of the paladin code. Considering your IMM rewards you could afford to show some class. Tangni - you made my logins miserable. I don't blame you for using your skills, but there's something pretty meh about an airform that can do two mangles per round, dodges 95% of your attacks, blinds you, and even outmelees you indoors. Tinalill - we had some good skirmishes - cheers for not being a cheesy blind/heal shaman. Kearina - I loved the goody RP session we had which ended in my smashing you in the face with a hammer. I hope you 'understood' Rok better afterwards :p Ikeija - you were a great early foe. Our running battles were pretty epic.

Scion - Albruk! Killing with you was serious fun. It's a shame you deleted, really. Derogker, Frismund, Kalisda, Tinsalaop. it was fun going on the odd raid with you lot. Good luck. I didn't have many in-depth chats with you but the odd bit of gear that came my way was appreciated, and Derogker was after all the voice of my God, so RP-ing being your ally came naturally.

Empire - Was toying with the idea of an alliance earlier on, but Ahtieli's order that all uncaballed had to send a note of allegiance before imperials could group with me killed that idea. I raided you once with the Scions, but was generally a bit cool on the idea. I had enough enemies.

That's all I can remember. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few people. Reply and I'll respond.

Rokzrmah, Varvazi, Padraig

Kalisda (Guest)Sun 01-Nov-09 09:42 PM

#87521, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #1

Enjoyed the few chances we ran around, and orcs can wreck bards with bash, so better to have you wish me instead of against me. Besides, as a player I have to respect any one who can stick out playing an orc in the high ranges, so I try to help out where I can so long as it fits the character.

Good luck with the next

Small Orc (Guest)Sun 01-Nov-09 09:51 PM

#87522, "Hehe."
In response to Reply #1

I was about to grovel for you to kill the red dragon under galadon. I recall and WOW~!

Kearina (Guest)Mon 02-Nov-09 09:06 AM

#87529, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #1

Yea, that was a really funny session, from that time I'm always carry some food with me to feed a hungry orc

Thanks for your time and good luck with your next

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #87516 Previous topic | Next topic