Subject: "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Traphe the Grand Master of Artistry..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #87494
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 31-Oct-09 10:04 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#87494, "(CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Traphe the Grand Master of Artistry, Elite Imperial Blade"

Sat Oct 31 21:01:35 2009

At 1 o'clock PM, Day of Thunder, 17th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Traphe perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:301

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Traphe (Guest)Fri 06-Nov-09 09:19 PM

#87701, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Traphe the Grand Master of Arti..."
In response to Reply #0

Well this was my attempt at playing a bard, and I learned quite a few things. Figures the only time I died to rot was the last time. I knew I should of just ran, since rot was inevitable and unsurvivable.

Apparently, I do not live in the right timezone to play Empire, as often I would log on to a handful of imperials, and then those would log off, and noticed a few ppl were made War Masters, that I never even saw.

Farewells:

Ahtieli - Thanks for the promotion, and the help along the way. I told you that more than likely I would be gone by the time I saw you again. You are a beast, and I hope you don't get too bored too quick.

Talund - Not sure how you got anathema, but you were by far one of my favorites when you did log for awhile. Thanks for prolonging my life by helping me get that extra bit of con, and for the help/knowledge in general.

Glur - Good War Master, and I actually liked the few times I saw you, since you were at least willing to go fight with me.

Gzur - Good Dreadlord, you were another of the few that I would see, that and the other black.

Wiknam - One of the few that would be around to get their butt kicked against bad odds with me.

Forties:

Dup - Good fights on your part, I still need to figure out what a bard can do against you. At least generally if you came to fight, you didn't bring a bunch.

Immortals of Empire - Thanks for letting me stay an Elite even though there were probably better blades playing at other times.

Well this is my second character since a 5 year hiatus, so it will take me a bit to come back to speed.

IsildurFri 06-Nov-09 09:55 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#87702, "RE: (CON LOSS) [EMPIRE] Traphe the Grand Master of Arti..."
In response to Reply #1

Man you've been around forever. I've fought you w/ two characters now (first was Kasir) and I've never ceased to be amazed at your ability dust yourself off and keep trucking whenever you die. Kudos for that.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #87494 Previous topic | Next topic