Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Orlinden the Master of Shapesh..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #87491
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 31-Oct-09 04:36 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#87491, "(RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Orlinden the Master of Shapeshifting, Magistrate of Seantryn Modan"

Sat Oct 31 15:35:12 2009

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Orlinden perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:shapeshifter
Level:44
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:56

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Orlinden the Master of Sha..., Orlinden (Guest), 01-Nov-09 08:43 PM, #7
Reply so I have to say this is weak., Theollas (Guest), 01-Nov-09 11:36 AM, #2
Reply RE: so I have to say this is weak., Orlinden (Guest), 01-Nov-09 01:07 PM, #3
     Reply haha. Well sorry then., Theollas (Guest), 01-Nov-09 07:08 PM, #6
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Orlinden the Master of Sha..., Sulye (Guest), 01-Nov-09 08:47 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Orlinden the Master of Sha..., Orlinden (Guest), 01-Nov-09 01:10 PM, #4
          Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Orlinden the Master of Sha..., Sulye (Guest), 01-Nov-09 05:26 PM, #5

Orlinden (Guest)Sun 01-Nov-09 08:43 PM

#87517, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Orlinden the Master of Sha..."
In response to Reply #0

Yeah, no worries, it was a bust of a char. Not really much focus...I've been having Char turrets lately, trying to find something that would stick with me. I've gotten two Elf Shifters to their final tier primary forms, but no further.... Still trying to find something that clicks...I've had a few that I liked, but none that's really settled yet. Hoping to figure it out...

And Sulye, no worries on the PK. You were only part of the last straw... there was a bunch more to it.

Theollas (Guest)Sun 01-Nov-09 11:36 AM

#87501, "so I have to say this is weak."
In response to Reply #0

Let's rank almost exclusivly with an Outlander.

Let's tell him we aren't going to be Caballed. (Something I didn't quite believe when you told me.)

Let's Pledge when we're in our 40's and have our major form and had time to scout some wandage and rank with out the hassle of having to deal with and the Protection of Outlanders.

Oh and let's rank through the teens and twenties with a WANTED Outlander!

The onlything weaker than all that is the chump that inducted you.

What happened to you man, you used to be cool.

Orlinden (Guest)Sun 01-Nov-09 01:07 PM

#87504, "RE: so I have to say this is weak."
In response to Reply #2

So here's the deal, roled this one to be a tribunal from the start, then he meets Theollas. Totally wrote two role entries around the fact.... Talked to a couple of imms bout changing from Lawful to Neutral... Didn't get far with that.

On the IC side, I tried to make touch with Tangi on several occasions, only to be brushed off, made touch with Quird, who was awesome, and that strengthened my resolve even more. Then Theollas up and deletes(Wanna talk weak?)

Then comes Sulye, Outlander, who snares and kills me outside of Arial City. OOC Leakage there, sorry Sulye, should have been more IC... There were extenuating circumstances there.

I even tried to RP with Alimas about Theollas(Was pretty sure he was you, but I could be wrong) Spent a couple of times running back to the tree to help defend... Then along comes another Outlander who, just because I happen to be in Voralia decides to attack and kill me. It was a falcon, so I think it's Tangi, but turns out to be a gnome... With my only real contact with the Refuge gone, and seemingly hunted them at each turn, Orlinden turned to the only place he could.

Then come into the Tribunal. I think Deladriembor has some cool ideas about the way he's running and bringing structure, but man it used to be a whole lot more helpful. Got a lot of "Read your missives", a lot of corrections for things done in the heat of raids etc...Some of that I can handle, but... With Leaders not really leading... I think Deladriembor was more helpful to me when I wasn't in the Tribunal than when I was. I can chalk a bunch of that up to how much is going on there...

I stand against Yaniyule during a raid, and he exits stage right while I get smashed to smitherines. His answer to why? I've been fighting a long enough for the Captain to come back while we were in the Spire.... (Kind of a brush off/Suck up and deal with it.)

Then come another raid, not much we can do but go get ready to retrieve. I go, smack at the Huntress till She's bleeding, flee out to heal, and there's Lirad, taking a one hit kill on me.

This Char just wasn't meant to be I Guess.

To be honest I liked your Char's but you didn't leave me with much when you deleted. I ranked almost exclusively with you until mid to late 30s I think...

Theollas (Guest)Sun 01-Nov-09 07:08 PM

#87513, "haha. Well sorry then."
In response to Reply #3

I have a bad habit of getting people to follow me then deleting. And I think that's cool what you described. I once had a Tribunal that left the Spire and would travel with Outlanders so I guess it's all the same.

No sleep last night. glwyn!

Sulye (Guest)Sun 01-Nov-09 08:47 AM

#87499, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Orlinden the Master of Sha..."
In response to Reply #0

Out of curiosity, what was it about that encounter outside arial city that prompted this:

Orlinden tells you 'Ass.'

I just assumed it was high elven for, "Good job."

Orlinden (Guest)Sun 01-Nov-09 01:10 PM

#87505, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Orlinden the Master of Sha..."
In response to Reply #1

To explain, this was a bunch of OOC leakage. I'd been trying to rank up to get my final form. It was a lesson in adversity.. Couple of stupid mob deaths, then I sit there 1 or two kills away from getting it, Pretty much begging anyone to come help me, I get someone, and we're waiting for repop and you jump in.

from an IC standpoint, I'd spent much of the Char's career a fairly ardent friend of the Tree, coming whenever Quird or someone else called to help defend, and when Theollas deleted, it felt like the Tree was just hunting me at every turn.... You can read more in my response to Theollas if you want to know more.

As a char, you rock, it was just an off day for me.

Sulye (Guest)Sun 01-Nov-09 05:26 PM

#87512, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [TRIBUNAL] Orlinden the Master of Sha..."
In response to Reply #4

To be honest, I didn't know you from Adam. All I saw "elf with two fort guys". And we hates the fort guys, yess. Hates them!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #87491 Previous topic | Next topic