Subject: "(DELETED)[BATTLE] Braern the Disciple of Ancient Ways" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #87454
Show all folders

Braern (Guest)Fri 30-Oct-09 02:25 PM

#87454, "(DELETED)[BATTLE] Braern the Disciple of Ancient Ways"

Braern's build had alot of potential. Early years he had alot of success in achieving whatever he wanted and making his mark.

Axe as my secondary specialization was a major mistake. I was originally going to do Sword/Polearm Cry/Landslide.

Auto-Fly + Giant resists is absolutely incredible, but my god i dont think you can fight an opponent who doesnt have some kind of holy weapon for just that occassion.

I think defender has incredible potential in the right situations, but unfortunately there was so many situations where i had someone escape an inch from death and you just knew it never would of happened if you would of had a berserker.

On the other hand, Field dressing + Poultice saved my ass so many times....

Main reason for the delete is my own stupidity. I went into rank 48 with 21 con and a few train to spare. Two. Three days later, despite my better judgement of past experiences with ragers i decide it would be a great idea to do solo exploring/killing on mobs i knew i shouldnt be dealing with. A few bad days of defending/fighting and looky looky 14 con.

TO TWIST: Considering i spent a dozen hours mastering defenses, and easily 15 hours trying to master flurry and still only ever getting it to 95 after that. How you mastered that much #### with Woldrun. You deserve a god damn medal. I have never had so much difficulty getting any skill to a decent amount before. Although in hindsight the last giant i had was a storm giant who seemed to improve like an elf. It was wonderful. Anyways, Kudos.

To Battle: Your a classy bunch of guys, and despite a few mistakes here and there it seems like there is a lot of upcomming potential.

Growwlis: You make me wish to try out a polearm spec felar. Few times i saw you in battle it was absolutely sick.

Azem: The amount of time you put in to ranking us all up and your overall presence in the village was greatly appreciated. Thanks for everything bud.

Qrikot: Thanks for everything with Braern's youth, we had some good times.

Malakhi: Your a great commander and a classy guy to be around.

Enemies:

Sharzula: The first time you killed me, i was absolutely kicking myself because i remember going through the transmuters spell set and going, okay he doesnt have this yet, this yet, this yet. okay im beauty. chase you down, and get ####ing earthbound in the water. Didnt even think of it.

You were oddly powerful, even at the very early rank when you should just be a notch. I would of had a lot of respect for you if you didnt go out full douche in every meeting we had, and decide to remove me of every piece of armor EVERY TIME for absolutely no reason. Even our first encounter. You pissed me off to no end doing that, and im suprised you would complain when i decided to take my #### back on your death.

I've never been the full-looting type, usually because i usually put in all the time getting my own ####, and except for one handout in my 30's from Qrikot, it was always that way with Braern. But dear god i would fantasize the things i would do to you, sacrificing every ####ing thing one at a time infront of you just because of the #### you pulled.

Other then the rank 11 corpse loot yesturday, Braern was a great CF experience.

You kids stay classy.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply This makes me sad., Growwlis (Guest), 30-Oct-09 11:42 PM, #5
Reply I enjoyed our fights. Good luck with the next. n/t, Rhyaldrin (Guest), 30-Oct-09 08:50 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED)[BATTLE] Braern the Disciple of Ancient Wa..., Kimundas (Guest), 30-Oct-09 07:51 PM, #3
Reply RE: (DELETED)[BATTLE] Braern the Disciple of Ancient Wa..., a warrior (Guest), 30-Oct-09 05:05 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED)[BATTLE] Braern the Disciple of Ancient Wa..., Braern (Guest), 30-Oct-09 05:11 PM, #2
          Reply That's alright, Biklaha (Guest), 31-Oct-09 04:44 AM, #6
               Reply RE: That's alright, braern (Guest), 31-Oct-09 05:08 AM, #7

Growwlis (Guest)Fri 30-Oct-09 11:42 PM

#87481, "This makes me sad."
In response to Reply #0

We were buds growing up a bit, you could be a bit bossy and so Growwlis would bite back sometimes, but for the most part it was cool. Giant defender has to be tough because of the mana needs. Good job from what I saw with it though. Yeah, axe might have been a bad choice but I don't know. Have fun man...good luck with whatever coems.

Rhyaldrin (Guest)Fri 30-Oct-09 08:50 PM

#87476, "I enjoyed our fights. Good luck with the next. n/t"
In response to Reply #0

nt

Kimundas (Guest)Fri 30-Oct-09 07:51 PM

#87468, "RE: (DELETED)[BATTLE] Braern the Disciple of Ancient Wa..."
In response to Reply #0

Bah. I could usually count on you being around to fight with whenever I had a half hour in the middle of the day to waste. I enjoyed the back and forth, although I don't think we ever got each other. Maybe you got me, I'm forgetful. Also, I don't ever think I saw you use axes. Not once. Not even to whirl. I think you would have scared me pretty good if you'd been laying big pincers down and trying disembowels. Whatevs, just idle thought. Enjoyed Braern, GLWYN.

a warrior (Guest)Fri 30-Oct-09 05:05 PM

#87461, "RE: (DELETED)[BATTLE] Braern the Disciple of Ancient Wa..."
In response to Reply #0

i doubt that any giant sword specs can master flurry before their char reach 100 hours

Braern (Guest)Fri 30-Oct-09 05:11 PM

#87462, "RE: (DELETED)[BATTLE] Braern the Disciple of Ancient Wa..."
In response to Reply #1

When i say 15hrs i meant literally 15hrs devoted to fighting a paticular mob only flurrying.

Biklaha (Guest)Sat 31-Oct-09 04:44 AM

#87485, "That's alright"
In response to Reply #2

I think I've spent even more time getting flurry to 95%. Perfected it around 120 hours I think.

braern (Guest)Sat 31-Oct-09 05:08 AM

#87486, "RE: That's alright"
In response to Reply #6

yep, i was around 120+ and i think it was at 98 or so.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #87454 Previous topic | Next topic