Subject: "BAD luck - Saragoth and Temporil are deleted." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #87172
Show all folders

Saragoth (Guest)Fri 23-Oct-09 11:52 AM

#87172, "BAD luck - Saragoth and Temporil are deleted."

Well, it was a worst comeback in my life.

First, Temporil.

I made him just to walk around and gather my memories, re-learn rooms and etc. Suddenly, after only 40 hours I found myself on 46 level with some completed quests. It would be good, if not armadillo/pachyderm forms - they are absolutely unusable for my main goal: solo exploring.

Thanks to everyone invilved into catmage's growth. It was fun.

Now, Saragoth. He was my main char before I made Temporil, and I had big plans for him. I even wrote a medium sized role (no idea if it was good, though, but I had fun writing it).

But during gathering exploration points I found myself in deathtrap in Organia. I wanted to RP it out and send tricky note to Dupmasione, but things went not as I expected: I had to reboot my machine because of work, and when logged in, I found myself in realm of the dead. Reason - I was avoiding consecuences. Yes, it looked like this, I agree, but alas - I had no choice, nor desire to drop link. But #### happens, and in this comeback #### happened four times in row. Immortal kindly offered to transfer me back to organia's room, but with such record in my character's story he would have no future. So, I had to delete. It was sad.

Now, some farewells.

Lhiana, you really need to pick LUCKY edge. And in real life too. Hatd you as Saragoth, enjoyed your company as Temporil

Dupmasione. Grow up. People not always guilty in link dropping, no need to be a b...ch, especially if you are playing paladins. I could get out another way, I could commit suicide - no big loss. I only hope that someday your RP will be rewarded same way. Anyways, I feel sorry for you, boy.

Immortal: thank, you was kind, but I don't believe that I had chances for a lichquest after this. I never dropped link to avoid something earlier and not planing to do so, but it won't help Saragoth.

Everyone else: don't be b....s like Dupmasione, because it would decrease PB even more.

Peace,

Temporil/Saragoth/Mmumma/Yizenxlach/Niazuruzain/Hilaego/Lazmoul/Frederico/Yanine/Maelifarau/Confutzy and lot of other characters that I don't remember anymore.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

CD (Guest)Fri 23-Oct-09 02:52 PM

#87192, "what consequence were you avoiding? ntnt"
In response to Reply #0

ntnt

Arrna (Guest)Fri 23-Oct-09 01:22 PM

#87174, "That sucks dude..."
In response to Reply #0

... But frown my own experience as Kreo you can't suicide out of there. YOu have to wait out hunger/thirst death. I had some imm testing stuff with me. Like forcing me to suicide. Didn't work. Ended up with him killing me, so got a fun logg out of it where an immortal pounds the #### out of a lvl 51 thief. rofl

Anyways, good luck with your next!

JavaFri 23-Oct-09 02:56 PM
Member since 07th Apr 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#87193, "Pretty sure Paladin's can't save your ass there either."
In response to Reply #1

At least, if we're talking about falling off the bridge.

I had Vlad's Acolyte paladin lead me into that deathtrap once. Think we ended up killing ourselves, somehow.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #87172 Previous topic | Next topic