Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Eldarus the High Wizard of the..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #87136
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 21-Oct-09 09:24 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#87136, "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Eldarus the High Wizard of the Arcane"

Wed Oct 21 21:23:59 2009

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Grand Struggle
on the Theran calendar Eldarus perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:134

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Eldarus the High Wizard of..., Jhunok (Guest), 23-Oct-09 08:14 AM, #8
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Eldarus the High Wizard of..., Derogker (Guest), 22-Oct-09 07:02 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Eldarus the High Wizard of..., Eldarus (Guest), 22-Oct-09 02:13 PM, #2
          Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Eldarus the High Wizard of..., Isildur, 22-Oct-09 03:05 PM, #3
               Reply Dont compare maran and squire. Also Eldarus is not expe..., Dervish, 22-Oct-09 03:39 PM, #4
               Reply RE: Dont compare maran and squire. Also Eldarus is not ..., Isildur, 22-Oct-09 04:30 PM, #5
                    Reply Then I am wrong nt, Dervish, 22-Oct-09 04:59 PM, #6
               Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Eldarus the High Wizard of..., Eldarus (Guest), 22-Oct-09 05:58 PM, #7

Jhunok (Guest)Fri 23-Oct-09 08:14 AM

#87167, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Eldarus the High Wizard of..."
In response to Reply #0

Man am I sad to see this. I was hoping for more interaction with you. From what I saw you had a pretty solid grasp on how to play the class and more than once had me wondering if I was going to get out of our encounters alive. Even though I wasn't the target for some reason you and I kept running into each other as we progressed up the ranks!

I hope that you enjoyed yourself, hope that you'll come back with another.

GLWYN!

Derogker (Guest)Thu 22-Oct-09 07:02 AM

#87144, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Eldarus the High Wizard of..."
In response to Reply #0

Why? You just heroed and I enjoyed our run ins.

Eldarus (Guest)Thu 22-Oct-09 02:13 PM

#87148, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Eldarus the High Wizard of..."
In response to Reply #1

First ever transmuter, good rods, had a blast, but too thin skinned. Even with full A/B/S I was getting two rounded after having my spells dispelled. I enjoyed our run ins as well, every part of them except the fact that you seemed to be able to fully dispel me with a single commune. Prayed about that, seems kinda lopsided to me, and was pretty much told to stop whining. Anyway keep on trucking with the shaman, you seem to be making a name for yourself, good luck with that. You may see me in some other transmuter charachter soon, but be assured it wont be elven, the sneaking just isnt sufficient trade off for the thin skin and iron vuln.

IsildurThu 22-Oct-09 03:05 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#87149, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Eldarus the High Wizard of..."
In response to Reply #2

For what it's worth...I was pretty scared of Enarn (human fortress muter) when I was playing Waserax (empire duergar shaman). Prayer beads + eagle-inscribed staff + a/s/b.

DervishThu 22-Oct-09 03:38 PM
Member since 11th Oct 2003
617 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#87150, "Dont compare maran and squire. Also Eldarus is not expe..."
In response to Reply #3
Edited on Thu 22-Oct-09 03:39 PM

nt

IsildurThu 22-Oct-09 04:30 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
#87151, "RE: Dont compare maran and squire. Also Eldarus is not ..."
In response to Reply #4

I'm just saying its not the case that "duergar shaman >> goodie muter".

Why does maran matter? Afaik when Enarn was around marans didn't yet have the anti-dispel thing. So he had...zeal. Lightforge is mostly irrelevant since he was using eagle-inscribed staff anyway. Though, I guess lightforge could matter more if the shaman had shield of blackest pitch.

DervishThu 22-Oct-09 04:59 PM
Member since 11th Oct 2003
617 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#87153, "Then I am wrong nt"
In response to Reply #5

nt

Eldarus (Guest)Thu 22-Oct-09 05:58 PM

#87154, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Eldarus the High Wizard of..."
In response to Reply #3

Would be relevant if a certain lich wasnt hoarding the eagle staff, and Eldarus was quite deadly to a few classes, I would say duergar shaman isnt one of the classes that should most fear transmuters though. I very rarely managed to stun Derogker with neuro, he resisted my spells quite well, sometimes taking four and five attempts a piece to soften and decalcify, by this time I am plagued blindned and running a little low on mana, he flees heals himself a few times and returns, I get off a few disruptions before he dispels all of my spells and then I am dangerously low on mana, and need to get out. He did kill me a few times, but it wss mostly because I stuck around alot longer than I should have, and as he really had no way to keep me from fleeing, it was just poor judgement on my part. I remember Waserax, dont think I ever fought him but I do remember him, perhaps Derogker is geared more towards fighting mages because I really never even got close to killing him, and I had two sets of beads, helm of brilliance, and full a/b/s, just no eagle inscribed staff.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #87136 Previous topic | Next topic