Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Salkivak Zalstan the Affirmation of Li..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #86919
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 18-Oct-09 01:32 AM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#86919, "(DELETED) [None] Salkivak Zalstan the Affirmation of Life"

Sun Oct 18 01:29:32 2009

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Salkivak perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:healer
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:123

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

MergullaSun 18-Oct-09 06:42 AM
Member since 19th Mar 2009
51 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#86927, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Salkivak Zalstan the Affirmation o..."
In response to Reply #0

I liked the general role though at the same time I looked at it and thought "That can't possibly be REALLY fun to play, can it?" Also, I was really waiting for you to take it to the next step, be more creative about it. It's hard to come up with meaningful interactions when someone's like "here's my thing. Yup, that's what it is. No, I'm not really changing it or doing much else with it." I hope you did have fun with this guy though and I imagine you learned a lot about playing Scion/being evil.

Artificial- (Guest)Mon 19-Oct-09 11:45 AM

#87001, "Bleh didnt notice it among the long posts"
In response to Reply #1

Anyway, it was really really fun to play the role. The problem is, if people dont need, or perceive they need you, the annoying selfish d bag role is tough to pull off

I just got bored with being a healer. If I had managed to perfect gate earlier, I would have had quite a bit more fun, but the rng raped me and it took so many more hours to perfect it, just sitting there spamming, even with using the Notes. So I didnt have planeskipper meaning gating to enemies (or untrusting at the time allies) was very very hard.

Shame my big event was a total no show. FIFTEEN people said they were coming, half was "I hope I have time" and half was "definitely be there." Oh well.

Small suggestion...I think it would be nice to have something like a "friends list" which would basically add them to the list on TrustCabal, because it was really annoying to have to ask people to turn on NoSummon and TrustAll if they were out of my pk range.

That time in Hell--Dude...you ninjad a guy who was all about what he wants. You picked the wrong person to do it with. And I told you you would lose it. I had work in the morning just to visit hell for the first time I went without sleep as well, so that didnt help my anger, but I did keep it 100% IC. Knowing my allies were cockbags really soured the cabal on me since forgiving and forgetting would definitely not fit in the role.

Frismund- That time in the sanctum. Yeah. Otherwise very fun.

Bambi- Everytime I was going to work up something to get you removed, you did something nice for me that made me change my mind. It was uncanny. But in the end you stole from me, albeit indirectly, so that you could abuse a bug, which I told you specifically was a bug, and I am sure you knew it to be one, but oh well.

Durble- Tons of fun. You should have stolen the scepter back. Nothing would have happened.

Mergulla- I had a feeling you wanted me to...want more...power wise. When I was trying to figure out the Notes of the Master, you thought I wanted to make people call me master..but I felt it was outside the mergy follower thing, as written in help mergulla, so my original char idea really wouldnt work with it, so I chose not to. I do think this was perceived as me being a #### though. Oh well. Incidently I thought you might be a little weirded by the role and what we had to talk about, but you played it very nicely so thanks

Lornis (Guest)Mon 19-Oct-09 01:14 PM

#87016, "I had high hopes for this character."
In response to Reply #2

In the end though both of you healers kinda flatlined on us. I was thinking you were pretty new to healers, but I thought we had a few good things together. Then you stopped showing up and the whole hell trip thing was definitely annoying. I didn't even go and I got a lot of grief about it.

Oh well...good luck.

Artificial- (Guest)Mon 19-Oct-09 08:05 PM

#87039, "This was my 2nd hero ever, next to Lortas. First healer..."
In response to Reply #3

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #86919 Previous topic | Next topic