Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Dehgrek Truvaal the Warrior of t..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #86917
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 17-Oct-09 10:56 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#86917, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Dehgrek Truvaal the Warrior of the Blade, Imperial Blade"

Sat Oct 17 22:53:46 2009

At 7 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Dehgrek perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:35
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:43

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

YeanTue 20-Oct-09 02:40 AM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
275 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#87049, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Dehgrek Truvaal the Warrior ..."
In response to Reply #0

Sad to see this..you had a good char going on, liked your angle on the religion. The amount of effort and thought you put into the religion, prepping for chats and stuff were visible and appreciated. Sorry for the half-hearted chats at times..I really liked this char!

N b M (Guest)Tue 20-Oct-09 10:33 PM

#87092, "THANKS!"
In response to Reply #1

I really liked the Yean flavor, the small bit that I got. (it's still no scarab, but hey, I liked it!!)

You poke and prod your followers along to find and develop their own rp and that is appreciated, helps to flush out a character and makes the role easier to delve into.

Hopefully new house, 3 year old, work, and life will calm down so I can eventually get back into cf as the winter months head this way!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #86917 Previous topic | Next topic