Subject: "[Fortress] Aranohl Deleted. Explanations/goodbyes and s..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #86876
Show all folders

Aranohl (Guest)Fri 16-Oct-09 07:27 PM

#86876, "[Fortress] Aranohl Deleted. Explanations/goodbyes and such"

Maybe i am just not use to the low elven hp but it was really difficult to get back into the elven knight. Even from the start i got the vibe that this character wasn't going to be very successful, I thought i made a fairly decent role (Five large entries) and only received 1000exp. Even 1000xp isn't that bad but considering i've put in half a page before and to get 1500exp, it was just like.. oh...

The biggest killer is i got to i think it was rank 18/19 when i finally got my empowerment chat(20/25 hours in), and i actually ended up bombing it pretty bad, right off the bat i was like, ####, this isnt going to go well, but she was really patient and we got through it. After the empowerment i tried a haste ranking thinking i would get to the comfortable domination zone of 30-32 and once i got to rank 27 and sanctuary, turns out i only got empowered to... rank 25, from rank 20?

No sanctuary, stuck at rank 27 and fighting continuous rank 33-36 opponents who are that point where they are getting the decent equipment and have a fairly good damage output and me infantile elf with 350hp.

Its game over pretty quick after that when Yean's times dont mesh very well with me unless i am having a very late night gaming.

Yean: I've never heard anything but phenomenal things about you, and even as i made our empowerment chat a miserable experience, you were a class act and really gave the idea for alot of depth and exploration of the character and to really embody it, not just play.

I did have a bit of confusion on what was acceptable approach when it came to conjurers/shapeshifters, if ranking was acceptable or not, or to what limits but.

Might need to brush up on your religion a bit better in the future, but thankyou for your effort nonetheless. I might of kept the effort up but its been difficult to find you on and the opportunities in which i see you tend to be around 2am which is just a tad late.

I've never really enjoyed losing, and the no sanctuary was just killer when trying to face higher opponents when you cant rely on spell lvls to summon them around and get what you need out of them.

Dupmasione: Thankyou for sitting down and spending all that time talking to me, i regret that it turned out this way, It was nice that you stepped up after my attempts to get a few interviews set up and just being ignored by current members and you taking it in your own hands.

You really remind me of another... but i will save it for when you age/con die. Anyways all around stellar act.

Sorry for not really including anyone else but i really made this character out to be a loner who was obsessed with his purpose and that was it. He didnt really talk or interact, but he was always paying attention.

Cheers,

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

YeanTue 20-Oct-09 02:37 AM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
275 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#87048, "RE: [Fortress] Aranohl Deleted. Explanations/goodbyes a..."
In response to Reply #0

The reason you were only empowered to 25 was because you didn't seem to understand the religion much at all..once you had gone out, pondered about the knowledge thing and returned, it would have been easier. But like you said..timing overlaps can be quite the hassle.

Pardon the half-hearted chats at times..been really consumed of late with new projects and life in general, and am a little uninterested in CF at the temporary moment.

Anyway have fun with your next.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #86876 Previous topic | Next topic