Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Liethkim Longcut the Legend of the..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #86663
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 10-Oct-09 08:04 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#86663, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Liethkim Longcut the Legend of the Battlefield"

Sat Oct 10 20:00:54 2009

At 5 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Liethkim perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:314

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply To be fair, Frorania (Guest), 15-Oct-09 10:33 AM, #38
Reply Hrm, I acutally never noticed this..., Arrna (Guest), 15-Oct-09 10:45 AM, #39
Reply Addon about breaking orders etc...., Arrna (Guest), 15-Oct-09 11:27 AM, #41
Reply Add on, Frorania (Guest), 15-Oct-09 10:48 AM, #40
Reply RE: Add on, Liethkim (Guest), 16-Oct-09 12:15 AM, #43
Reply RE: To be fair, Liethkim (Guest), 16-Oct-09 12:14 AM, #42
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Liethkim Longcut the Legend of..., Sulye (Guest), 12-Oct-09 06:09 PM, #9
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Liethkim Longcut the Legend of..., Liethkim (Guest), 12-Oct-09 09:34 PM, #10
Reply I can't remember what it was now, but..., Pro (Guest), 12-Oct-09 04:48 PM, #7
Reply RE: I can't remember what it was now, but..., Liethkim (Guest), 12-Oct-09 09:37 PM, #11
     Reply You have to understand Pro saying this is like a compli..., TMNS_lazy (Guest), 12-Oct-09 10:59 PM, #15
     Reply But this is the same guy who refused to attack nexuns, CraftedD (Guest), 13-Oct-09 12:57 AM, #18
          Reply RE: But this is the same guy who refused to attack nexu..., Liethkim (Guest), 13-Oct-09 10:35 PM, #23
     Reply no it centered around you being an ass in, pro (Guest), 13-Oct-09 08:59 AM, #19
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Liethkim Longcut the Legend of..., Liethkim (Guest), 11-Oct-09 12:14 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Liethkim Longcut the Legend of..., Lorn (Guest), 12-Oct-09 05:50 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Liethkim Longcut the Legend of..., Liethkim (Guest), 12-Oct-09 09:44 PM, #12
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Liethkim Longcut the Legend of..., Balten (Guest), 12-Oct-09 10:07 PM, #13
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Liethkim Longcut the Legend of..., Liethkim (Guest), 12-Oct-09 10:26 PM, #14
Reply The worst Captain in several years, Gzurweeg (Guest), 12-Oct-09 11:16 PM, #16
Reply RE: The worst Captain in several years, Lorn (Guest), 13-Oct-09 11:29 AM, #20
Reply RE: The worst Captain in several years, Liethkim (Guest), 13-Oct-09 10:17 PM, #22
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Liethkim Longcut the Legend of..., Ahtieli2 (Guest), 12-Oct-09 11:23 PM, #17
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Liethkim Longcut the Legend of..., Liethkim (Guest), 13-Oct-09 09:59 PM, #21
     Reply "Small correction" or thanks for laught or who should S..., Ahtieli2 (Guest), 14-Oct-09 01:23 AM, #24
          Reply heh, pwnd~, Abernytee (Guest), 14-Oct-09 02:32 AM, #25
          Reply RE:, Isildur, 14-Oct-09 08:35 AM, #26
               Reply Pff, may be you should ready more careful, Ahtieli2 (Guest), 14-Oct-09 09:05 AM, #27
                    Reply RE: Pff, may be you should ready more careful, Liethkim (Guest), 14-Oct-09 09:55 PM, #28
                    Reply Additionally:, Liethkim (Guest), 14-Oct-09 10:02 PM, #29
                    Reply Isn't it clear?, Ahtieli2 (Guest), 14-Oct-09 10:17 PM, #30
                    Reply I just refuse, Ahtieli2 (Guest), 14-Oct-09 10:24 PM, #31
                    Reply A.D.D. Xenophobic moment., Pro (Guest), 14-Oct-09 10:25 PM, #32
                         Reply Preemptive #### you., Pro (Guest), 14-Oct-09 10:31 PM, #33
                         Reply Mha...Ha...ha...ha.., Beront (Guest), 14-Oct-09 11:52 PM, #34
                         Reply Having interacted with Ahtieli AND your characters on s..., Java, 15-Oct-09 12:14 AM, #35
                         Reply Ditto, Scrimbul, 16-Oct-09 02:11 AM, #44
                         Reply RE: A.D.D. Xenophobic moment., Isildur, 15-Oct-09 12:33 AM, #36
                              Reply I can just imagine team douche picking members, CharlieWaffles, 15-Oct-09 05:14 AM, #37
Reply Liethkim, Liethkim, Liethkim..., Baerinika, 18-Oct-09 06:56 AM, #45
     Reply RE: Liethkim, Liethkim, Liethkim..., Liethkim (Guest), 18-Oct-09 12:16 PM, #46
          Reply RE: Liethkim, Liethkim, Liethkim..., Liethkim (Guest), 18-Oct-09 12:16 PM, #47
Reply You dwindeled away... As am I...., Arrna (Guest), 11-Oct-09 01:53 AM, #3
Reply RE: You dwindeled away... As am I...., Liethkim (Guest), 11-Oct-09 12:19 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Liethkim Longcut the Legend of..., Grumbol (Guest), 10-Oct-09 10:50 PM, #1
     Reply It's not just Fortress, don't worry. nt, Scrimbul, 11-Oct-09 12:41 AM, #2
          Reply Hah!, Liethkim (Guest), 11-Oct-09 12:16 PM, #5

Frorania (Guest)Thu 15-Oct-09 10:33 AM

#86825, "To be fair"
In response to Reply #0

To be fair to both Ahtieli and Liethkim. I've fought Ahtieli solo, but got totally screwed all over by maladicts and died pathetically. I've also seen Liethkim fighting solo as well. Though most of the time its usually one side has lotsa folks where the other has a pair or at most three, vice versa. Anyway backtrack to Liethkim's delete post.

Now about Liethkim, an ok character, though there are times I really hate Liethkim. 1) Low hours of log in. 2) Can't have a proper debate base on self's beliefs, instead was relying on rules created by Arrna, which ICly Frorania did speak to Arrna and Arrna was enlightened(refer to Arrna about not attacking folks in tribunal city). 3) Being bossy, I can still remember not hearing much from Liethkim, suddenly BaerBear turn visible and suddenly Liethkim decided to get everyone together and wack folks in town. Before that, Liethkim didn't do any such things at all when Fort imms weren't visible. That gave me a really bad and wrong vibe. Next thing I know, couple days later you turn captain. Maybe its coincidental, but it doesn't matter. Personally, I don't like things being done only 'cos imms are visible and done so simply just to impress. I may be wrong for that instance, but at least thats how I felt during then. Beyond those three points, Liethkim is ok.

Peace

Arrna (Guest)Thu 15-Oct-09 10:45 AM

#86826, "Hrm, I acutally never noticed this..."
In response to Reply #38

... I THINK I recomended Liethkim for captain. (Can't remember no more, but I know for a fact that I recommended the current captain and marshall. (Not sure how much a recommendation like that matters though. heh)

But, if that's the case, yeah, I would have gotten a bad vibe as well.

Arrna (Guest)Thu 15-Oct-09 11:27 AM

#86828, "Addon about breaking orders etc...."
In response to Reply #39

... I could only enforce my orders while I was online, or when I got overwhelming numbers of reports.

For example, That duergar scion thief M-something told me something about someone looting him for a ####load of stuff, when infact I had asked that person earlier how much he had looted and gotten the response "two pieces".

Now, who am I trust to keep their word? The squire/maran, light of heart or the duergar scion thief? OOCly I knew what the thief were saying were true, but ICly there was no way for me to find out without questioning the word of a brother because some evil thief told me so.

This was basically the case with EVERYTHING. I knew exactly whom all were that broke my orders. But one evil telling me that one of mine broke an order... Not going to listen. However, if I got 5-10 reports about the same guy breaking orders from different chars on different occasions, I sure as hell were going to enforce it.

And, all in all I uninducted 3 squires in person and requested for 2 others to be uninducted since they logged off/ran away to quickly for me to do so myself. (and to my knowledge it was done.)
I'm not sure how many fortress leaders actually have uninducted someone ever.

Frorania (Guest)Thu 15-Oct-09 10:48 AM

#86827, "Add on"
In response to Reply #38

Just a little add on.

Regarding that Ahtieli + 3 orcs versus Pasiphae + Liethkim + Frorania, I think Pasiphae and Frorania turned up first, killed one or maybe two, then Liethkim turned up, which Liethkim killed one orc. I may have remembered wrongly. Unfortunately I don't log at all. Ahtieli if you did log that part, pls post it. thanks.

Liethkim (Guest)Fri 16-Oct-09 12:15 AM

#86851, "RE: Add on"
In response to Reply #40

I'm thinking of a time when it was JUST you and me. The 3orcs/1lich hit the inner, and we rushed our asses in and proceeded to feed them their own livers.

Liethkim (Guest)Fri 16-Oct-09 12:14 AM

#86850, "RE: To be fair"
In response to Reply #38

I wrote up a nice long dissertation, and the forums ate my post.

Goddamnit

Anyhow; I'll be brief.

You were cool. You killed stuff and got stuff done.

1)Couldnt help it.

2)I deferred to Arrna for setting policies, at the instruction of Baer. My main concerns with the whole attacking in town dealie, were the incessant bitching I was hearing from evils about us breaking our own laws, as well as the newer players who'd run into town, get themselves flagged, and then suicide the flag off because they couldn't handle it. Liethkim hated that. Propose a solution that compensates for both, and you get my full backing. When Maran/Squires do bad things (like breaking our own rules), it reflects really bad on me, and the Fort as a whole.

3)While I did step up on the leaderyness at Baer's urging, I did not switch it on and off when I thought I'd get a reward. I dont whore for imm attention. That isnt how I roll.

This was my first pk-focused leader. I'm still learning, so dont hate me, alright?

Sulye (Guest)Mon 12-Oct-09 06:09 PM

#86735, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Liethkim Longcut the Legend of..."
In response to Reply #0

We didn't interact very much, but I thought our exchange in the mountains northwest of Udgaard was a little lame.

I'm in the woods and you're on the road. You know I'm there. You tell me something like, "No." At which point I leave the wilderness, rush you, get my butt kicked, and word by the skin of my teeth.

Here's what bothered me about that. You're a maran. I'm not. You have an obligation to kill me. I don't have an obligation to kill you. In the wilderness I probably would have had a slight advantage, but not overwhelmingly so. Outside the wilderness you enjoyed an enormous advantage as a giant maran sword spec with crashing of the waves, cry of thunder, and a noremove main wield.

So when you said, "No," to me, you were essentially saying, "Despite my role-based obligation to kill you, I'm not going to fight you under circumstances that give you even a slight advantage. Instead, I'm going to wait for you to severely disadvantage yourself despite having no role-based obligation to do so. Then we can fight."

Liethkim (Guest)Mon 12-Oct-09 09:34 PM

#86745, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Liethkim Longcut the Legend of..."
In response to Reply #9

You were kicking my butt, in terms of attrition. Every time I'd beat you down, you'd wiggle out and camo somewhere on the mountain, where you can herb up and snare/ambush my wounded ass. Not very clever tactics, IMHO.

I wasnt shirking my role, but there's a difference between following your duty, and running lemming-like into a very bad situation.

Pro (Guest)Mon 12-Oct-09 04:48 PM

#86727, "I can't remember what it was now, but..."
In response to Reply #0

You did some underhanded #### when you were a lowbie. I want to say you attacked my lightwalker.

I knew you'd be a shoe in for the Fortress.

Liethkim (Guest)Mon 12-Oct-09 09:37 PM

#86746, "RE: I can't remember what it was now, but..."
In response to Reply #7

It was probably your neutral ranking on dwarves in Akan when I told you to get out of there. When you refused to listen, I sent you running. Liethkim had a severe distaste for people hurting/killing other people without a damn good reason.

TMNS_lazy (Guest)Mon 12-Oct-09 10:59 PM

#86751, "You have to understand Pro saying this is like a compli..."
In response to Reply #11

You must have been doing something right to get him to comment.

CraftedD (Guest)Tue 13-Oct-09 12:57 AM

#86758, "But this is the same guy who refused to attack nexuns"
In response to Reply #15

Who were coming to fiend his group. Had he lead bash, 3 of his groupmates would not have instantly died to fiend. And that was their only intention and menouver. And he knew this. I can only think that Liethkiem is a ####ing retard as the reasoning. His point was that he didnt ever hunt neutrals. but he contradicted his own statement right now and left three forts to die pointlessly for flip-flop policies in attempts to get the most imm love as he could. Not to mention he was a faggot in general. And I wasnt even ever his enemy.

Liethkim (Guest)Tue 13-Oct-09 10:35 PM

#86795, "RE: But this is the same guy who refused to attack nexu..."
In response to Reply #18

So you were an outtie then? Care to share who you were?

I had a very cordial relationship with Kyaltaru. While I consider that incident as a failure, that was an exception to my usual deal, not the rule. I was under the impression that we had a mutual ceasefire. I didnt bash him, he didnt sing on me. He is a neutral, I am a Maran. I do not HUNT neutrals unless they are tending towards evil and arent taking heed to my verbal/physical warnings. He WAS attacking a goodie, but I got called in, drove him away, and bantered a bit with him. Additionally, it was what? 6-7 of us (all grouped to boot!) vs 2? I'm not sure about you, but I am far less inclined to attack someone under those odds, especially if my only motivation to do so is a couple bloodthirsty outlanders telling me to go after them.

Being a goodie often means you need to take the moral highroad. A Fort leader, even moreso. If a neut struck the fortress, I would beat them into a sticky pulp, but I wouldn't kill them unless I absolutely had to, either for strategic purposes, or because they left me no other choice.

pro (Guest)Tue 13-Oct-09 08:59 AM

#86768, "no it centered around you being an ass in"
In response to Reply #11

FoN. And you attacked one of my goodie rangers because of an ingroup arguement.

Or something like that. I made a substitute for your name so I saw (Asshat) next to it.

I'm certain I sent a letter t the fortress and thought to myself as I did, "this is probably going to be like giving him a recomendation".

Liethkim (Guest)Sun 11-Oct-09 12:14 PM

#86675, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Liethkim Longcut the Legend of..."
In response to Reply #0

Wow. Where to begin?

I essentially rolled up Liethkim get some real experience on the pvp side of things. Usually, I run around trying not to get stepped on by the Hunsobos and the Ezranils, this time, I actually took the fight to them directly, with some amusing results. This was, by far, the most deathly character I ever played. My battles were extremely one-sided. Either I overpowered my enemy, or they ABS'd up and/or ganged me down. Later on in my character's life, I could NOT get a solo battle at all. It would be lich+imperial/orc horde or scion+orc horde, or absolutely no battles at all.

Like all of my characters, Liethkim's role wasn't exactly the type that jumped right out at you. She hailed from a steadily atrophying tribe of storm giants that had become paranoid and ineffectual. Though she possessed the inborn fear of her tribe, through a mixture of willpower and stubborn resolve she was able to persevere and actually DO something with her life, and for her people. Liethkim's speech was also very subtly altered. She avoided contractions, spoke very little, and VERY slowly (If you ever spoke with her, you know exactly what I'm talking about). When she DID speak though, she was very serious, down to earth, and spoke from her heart. She was ALL about duty.

-Starting to overcome my Ordasen-induced avoidance of Gods/religions.
-Finally made a reasonably deathly pk character, a warrior (which I suck at) to boot!

Dislikes:
-Holy crap cabalwars! I could barely take two steps without having to raid/retrieve. I likes me my exploration/roleplay. I smell permaherald for a while.
I'm terrible at goodbyes. Post here and I'll get around to you!

Lorn (Guest)Mon 12-Oct-09 05:50 PM

#86734, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Liethkim Longcut the Legend of..."
In response to Reply #4

I loved our interactions and I picked up on many of your nuances. I use them as well, though lately I am also getting a bit bored and trying to spice my Rp back up. When we grouped, just me and you, we were unstoppable and it was so fun chasing even the most powerful of our enemies across Thera. Your knowledge of the areas was brilliant (You and Arrna) class acts!

Liethkim (Guest)Mon 12-Oct-09 09:44 PM

#86747, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Liethkim Longcut the Legend of..."
In response to Reply #8

You were by far Liethkim's closest friend. When you went on your two-week vacation, she went all moody and depressed. Fun times!

Together, we were a force to be reckoned with. Outlanders, Scions, Imperials, Nexans... They would all just crumble before our combined awesomeness.

I look forward to interacting with you again, one day. I think I'm going to be breaking from CF for a nice long while.

Balten (Guest)Mon 12-Oct-09 10:07 PM

#86748, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Liethkim Longcut the Legend of..."
In response to Reply #4

I'll always remember you recommendation interview of me. You were honorable and interesting to speak to and I was glad I picked you to nag to speak to me.

As a Captain I thought you were terrific, and I liked the councils we had.

Great job, good luck with whatever is next in or our of the game.

Balten

Liethkim (Guest)Mon 12-Oct-09 10:26 PM

#86750, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Liethkim Longcut the Legend of..."
In response to Reply #13

Thanks! You were fun to run with, and I regret not getting a chance to do more stuff with you. Comedic bards are awesome in their own, unique way.

Gzurweeg (Guest)Mon 12-Oct-09 11:16 PM

#86752, "The worst Captain in several years"
In response to Reply #4

I believe many forties considered your promotion as a spit in the face.

One of the biggest losers too, who would stay online only when a healer and (or) a bard is about and logout as soon as they do. This mass logout thing is very typical for modern forties but as a captain, you should not be the head of it.

>Later on in my character's life, I could NOT get a solo battle
>at all. It would be lich+imperial/orc horde or scion+orc
>horde, or absolutely no battles at all.

You can't get solo fights if you are online with 4+ other forties and logout if there is 2 or less of them.

Overall: delusional factor is x10.

Lorn (Guest)Tue 13-Oct-09 11:29 AM

#86776, "RE: The worst Captain in several years"
In response to Reply #16

Now, now, Gzurweeg. I know you are a great player and I was even feeling you to be classy from our interactions. I like you and playing against you. But, so far you seem quite negative on this board. I don't think you are correct about the mass log outs. If anything, the Empire smacked more of that at times. Though, coincidence I am sure. As Lorn, I love to stay around alone against a bunch of enemies to test my luck and skills. To others, I understand it is boring if you are alone against a horde, with no one really to talk to. Liethkim was a fine warrior and captain and the only obvious lacking was from the playing time she had after the promotion.

Liethkim (Guest)Tue 13-Oct-09 10:17 PM

#86794, "RE: The worst Captain in several years"
In response to Reply #16

>I believe many forties considered your promotion as a spit in the >face.

>One of the biggest losers too, who would stay online only when a >healer and (or) a bard is about and logout as soon as they do. This >mass logout thing is very typical for modern forties but as a >captain, you should not be the head of it.

My playtimes started out as 4-12 hour drawn out ordeals(1), broken only by my biological needs. Then they started to drop down to 2-3 hour lumps (2). Finally, they were diminished to 1-2 hour sessions that were interspersed due to my rapidly mounting schedule(3).

If I logged out, it wasnt because I was getting my butt kicked, it was because:

1. Its frikkin' 3AM. On a weekday (I did this alot).
2. I need to jet/get some food/work on a project/meet up for something
3. I am late for class/I need to work on yet another assignment.

>You can't get solo fights if you are online with 4+ other forties >and logout if there is 2 or less of them.

I cant count the number of times I walked down the road in bad shape and got by unmolested because my enemies were too cowardly to engage me in combat for a round or two, and instead took the nearest exit out so they could grab a trannie/healer(or two!)/shifter/lagging buddy.

In summation: Bite me.

PS:If this was a troll, well played sir! 10/10!
PSS: You're the LAST person to be complain about masslogging/fairweather playing, kthx.

Ahtieli2 (Guest)Mon 12-Oct-09 11:23 PM

#86753, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Liethkim Longcut the Legend of..."
In response to Reply #4

<<It would be lich+imperial/orc horde>>>
- ####.

Liethkim (Guest)Tue 13-Oct-09 09:59 PM

#86792, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Liethkim Longcut the Legend of..."
In response to Reply #17

Remember that time when you raided the fort with 3 orcs, against Frorania and myself?

I do.

I also remember the time you had me slept just outside of the mines of sitran, had me royally screwed with a full army, etc etc. What did you do? Call in Gzurweeg.

Remember that time when it was just me and Lorn and we decided to try a retrieval for the Orb, and got ganked down 7 to 1 (I guess I was asking for it)? I do!

I dont think I've ever fought you at anything less than overwhelmingly bad odds for me. Any time I attempted to do so on merely ####ty odds, for me, you'd skeedaddle.

Kindly STFU, sir.

(Fro, if you have that log, please post it. It was pretty awesome)

Ahtieli2 (Guest)Wed 14-Oct-09 01:23 AM

#86797, ""Small correction" or thanks for laught or who should S..."
In response to Reply #21

>Remember that time when you raided the fort with 3 orcs,
>against Frorania and myself?
>
>I do.

Me too. I remember how 3 orcs called me to raid vs you, Frorania and fortress transmuter. I've told orcs that they will die even before I agreed to help them . Go tell me that orcs had chances to face your group under watcher. Only reason I agreed to help orcs is just to give them slightly better chances to survive, since they were going to attack Fortress even without me. And you were only Fortie who ran as soon as he got into small wounds

>I also remember the time you had me slept just outside of the
>mines of sitran, had me royally screwed with a full army, etc
>etc. What did you do? Call in Gzurweeg.

Yea, sure I did it with someone who never fought me alone. BTW did you forget how you called Dupmasione even before I called Gzurweeg? In the end in area were 2 imperials and 2 forties, not all that bad odds for you.

Oh wait, I've found log of your only solo fighting with me

<1587/1587hp 1196/1196m 1024/1067mv || 27100 1 AM> Silvery-white flames flicker in Liethkim's eyes as she attacks you!
You yell 'Help! I am being attacked by Liethkim!'
You find yourself protected by an adamantite helm against Liethkim's wrath.
A Dark Trail Going up Into the Mountains

A steel shield lies here.
(WANTED) Liethkim is here, fighting YOU!
A zombie of a storm giant lieutenant has arrived.
Liethkim is in perfect health.

<1587/1587hp 1196/1196m 1015/1067mv || 27100 1 AM> whePeople near you:
(PK) Ahtieli A Dark Trail Going up Into the Mountains
(PK) Liethkim A Dark Trail Going up Into the Mountains

<1587/1587hp 1196/1196m 1015/1067mv || 27100 1 AM>
Your defilement EVISCERATES Liethkim!
A zombie of a storm giant lieutenant screams and attacks Liethkim!
Liethkim's wrath hits you.
Liethkim's wrath injures you.
Liethkim has a few scratches.

<1562/1587hp 1196/1196m 1015/1067mv || 27100 1 AM>
Liethkim jabs her sword at you, past your defenses.
Liethkim's jab injures you.

<1548/1587hp 1196/1196m 1015/1067mv || 27100 1 AM> c blindLiethkim's eyes roll back into her head, clouding with a viscid film.

<1548/1587hp 1191/1196m 1015/1067mv || 27100 1 AM>
Liethkim parries your defilement and returns an attack of her own.
Liethkim's acidic bite wounds you.
You parry Liethkim's wrath.
You parry Liethkim's acidic bite.

<1500/1587hp 1191/1196m 1015/1067mv || 27100 1 AM> flee
Liethkim has fled!
Liethkim leaves west.
FIN!

>Remember that time when it was just me and Lorn and we decided
>to try a retrieval for the Orb, and got ganked down 7 to 1 (I
>guess I was asking for it)? I do!

I remember that too, but seems you have problems with memory, because it was 4 vs you, Lorn and rager who came for reraid. The only time when you actualy took some risks and died. Though your plan was to kill centurions and word out. Alas, we catched you.

>I dont think I've ever fought you at anything less than
>overwhelmingly bad odds for me. Any time I attempted to do so
>on merely ####ty odds, for me, you'd skeedaddle.
>
>Kindly STFU, sir.

ok I will STFU but before that I will post you some of these "overwhelmingly bad odds":

1. I and Gzurweeg vs 5.

Before the Imperial Palace

(Rigid) Shadrist is here.
(Translucent) (White Aura) Fita is here.
(White Aura) Lornkanamas is here.
(WANTED) Liethkim is here, fighting YOU!
Gzurweeg has arrived.

An armadillo has arrived. -- here is the fifth one.

2. I vs you and Lorn
People near you:
(PK) Ahtieli A Crumbling Road
(PK) Lornkanamas A Small Valley
(PK) Liethkim A Small Valley

3. And again I vs you and Lorn

People near you:
(PK) Ahtieli Along the Main Pier
(PK) Lornkanamas Beneath the Canopy Pier
(PK) Liethkim Beneath the Canopy Pier

4. I and 4 of you, though I ran away =)

<1552/1552hp 1146/1146m 987/1032mv || 27100 8 PM> People near you:
(PK) Kegren The Dark Trail Into Ysigrath
(PK) Lornkanamas The Dark Trail Into Ysigrath
(PK) Ahtieli Sea of Despair
(PK) Liethkim The Dark Trail Into Ysigrath
(PK) Oethipius The Dark Trail Into Ysigrath

5. I'm defending vs 3.
People near you:
(PK) Kegren The Chamber of the Council of Four
(PK) Lornkanamas The Chamber of the Council of Four
(PK) Ahtieli The Imperial Throne Room
(PK) Liethkim The Chamber of the Council of Four

6. I'm reraiding vs 4.
(PK) Kegren The Altar Room
(PK) Ahtieli Standing Before the Fortress of Light
(PK) Liethkim The Altar Room
(PK) Lornkanamas The Altar Room
(PK) Ilobe The Altar Room

7. I and Gzurweeg raiding you vs 5

People near you:
(PK) Lokinitisim Rocky Plains
(PK) Arrna Rocky Plains
(PK) Ahtieli Rocky Plains
(PK) Balten Rocky Plains
(PK) Pasiphae Rocky Plains
(PK) Gzurweeg Rocky Plains
***You cried in during fight
Silvery-white flames flicker in Liethkim's eyes as he attacks you!
You parry Liethkim's wrath.
You hear a shrill, piercing cry that sends chills down your spine.
A bright silver portal rips the air in front of you!
Liethkim leaps from it, striking you!
Arrna has a few scratches.

<1081/1552hp 1146/1146m 1032/1032mv || 27100 3 PM>
Gzurweeg: I'm out

8. I and Gzur defending vs 5
(PK) Lokinitisim A Bend in the Imperial Road
(PK) Arrna A Bend in the Imperial Road
(PK) Ahtieli The Imperial Road
(PK) Balten A Bend in the Imperial Road
(PK) Pasiphae A Bend in the Imperial Road
(PK) Gzurweeg The Imperial Road
(PK) Liethkim A Bend in the Imperial Road

9. I and Zefla vs 4

The Gates of the Palace

(Translucent) Brillem is here.
(Translucent) Liethkim is here, fighting the Imperial Vanquisher.
(Translucent) Pasiphae is here, fighting the Imperial Vanquisher.
(Translucent) Kegren is here, fighting the Imperial Vanquisher.

10. I vs you and Lokinitisim

Lokinitisim has a few scratches.

<1551/1642hp 1066/1256m 1032/1032mv || 27100 6 AM>
You hear a shrill, piercing cry that sends chills down your spine.
A bright silver portal rips the air in front of you!
Liethkim leaps from it, striking you!

11. I'm reraiding vs 3

People near you:
(PK) Pasiphae Western Battlements
(PK) Liethkim The Western Watch Tower
(PK) Ahtieli Western Battlements
(PK) Frorania Southern Battlements

12. 3 imperials vs 4.
(PK) Lornkanamas Redhorn Gate
Tinalill Near Redhorn Gate
Menthias Near Redhorn Gate
(PK) Ecekai Near Redhorn Gate
(PK) Liethkim Redhorn Gate
(PK) Ilvo In the Foothills
(PK) a golden jaguar In the Foothills
(PK) Ahtieli Near Redhorn Gate
(PK) Gzurweeg Near Redhorn Gate

13. I and Gzur raids vs 5

People near you:
(PK) Eleazer The Snowy Courtyard
(PK) Liethkim The Snowy Courtyard
(PK) Ailinilia Standing Before the Fortress of Light
(PK) Gzurweeg The Altar Room
(PK) Lornkanamas The Snowy Courtyard
(PK) Ahtieli The Altar Room
+ Dargin in duo.

14. I'm defending vs 5
People near you:
(PK) Eleazer A Bend in the Imperial Road
(PK) Liethkim A Bend in the Imperial Road
(PK) Dargin A Bend in the Imperial Road
(PK) Ailinilia A Bend in the Imperial Road
(PK) Lornkanamas A Bend in the Imperial Road
(PK) Ahtieli A Razed Brewhouse

15. I'm reraiding vs 3
People near you:
(PK) Liethkim The Snowy Courtyard
(PK) Humbert The Snowy Courtyard
(PK) Ahtieli Standing Before the Fortress of Light
(PK) Zutod The Snowy Courtyard

Got any other smart comments?

Abernytee (Guest)Wed 14-Oct-09 02:32 AM

#86798, "heh, pwnd~"
In response to Reply #24

~

IsildurWed 14-Oct-09 08:34 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#86799, "RE:"
In response to Reply #24
Edited on Wed 14-Oct-09 08:35 AM

>Me too. I remember how 3 orcs called me to raid vs you, Frorania and fortress transmuter.

You could probably have raided against those three by yourself, no? If so, then that makes bringing the orcs along look a little...excessive.

>Yea, sure I did it with someone who never fought me alone.

Wait...are you complaining that he didn't fight a lich alone?

>In the end in area were 2 imperials and 2 forties, not all that bad odds for you.

Dupmasione is buff, sure, but do you really think lich + army + juiced Dreadlord is an even fight? Especially considering you may still have been Empress at the time? And Liethkim had already been slept and spelled up?

>Oh wait, I've found log of your only solo fighting with me.

I'd have fled too if I saw this:

>Liethkim's wrath hits you.
>Liethkim's wrath injures you.

Followed by this:

>Liethkim's eyes roll back into her head, clouding with a viscid film.

If he didn't have a cure blindness prep on hand (or, really, even if he did), then are you seriously going to fault him for quaffing away?

Ahtieli2 (Guest)Wed 14-Oct-09 09:05 AM

#86801, "Pff, may be you should ready more careful"
In response to Reply #26

>You could probably have raided against those three by
>yourself, no? If so, then that makes bringing the orcs along
>look a little...excessive.

Except it was orcs who called me. Why do you think I brought orcs if I wrote that they called me to help them?
+ Normally, when I'm raiding solo, the watcher kills all my undeads before i finish him. if you insist that three more defenders with earthbind, 2 x trip, soften, haste, entwine and curse from watcher make no difference...

>Wait...are you complaining that he didn't fight a lich alone?

No, but as maran he could have tried, given that chances of killing him slim anyway. Though it's up to him. But telling me about terrible odds when he nearly never met with me without having bigger numbers on his side is just stupid.

>Dupmasione is buff, sure, but do you really think lich + army
>+ juiced Dreadlord is an even fight? Especially considering
>you may still have been Empress at the time? And Liethkim had
>already been slept and spelled up?

May be it's not "even fight" but still it's not a terrible ganging or Liethkim facing overhelming odds. 2 vs 2 != gang. + We did not have any good ways to lag/kill him.

>>Oh wait, I've found log of your only solo fighting with me.
>
>I'd have fled too if I saw this:
>
>>Liethkim's wrath hits you.
>>Liethkim's wrath injures you.
>
>Followed by this:
>
>>Liethkim's eyes roll back into her head, clouding with a
>viscid film.
>If he didn't have a cure blindness prep on hand (or, really,
>even if he did), then are you seriously going to fault him for
>quaffing away?

Nay. I'm just saying that given all instances we had, I doubt that anyone will agree with his statement "I've ever fought you at anything less than overwhelmingly bad odds for me".

Good that you ignored 15 arguments and trying to discuss the rest 3 =)

Liethkim (Guest)Wed 14-Oct-09 09:55 PM

#86810, "RE: Pff, may be you should ready more careful"
In response to Reply #27

Are you serious? You make baby lich-jesus cry. If you refuse to acknowledge the power you possess, as well as that of your allies in most all of those situations, I am not going to bother forcing the issue.

PS: =)

Liethkim (Guest)Wed 14-Oct-09 10:02 PM

#86811, "Additionally:"
In response to Reply #28

I look forward to seeing the logs on how the fights went.

All of them.

Ahtieli2 (Guest)Wed 14-Oct-09 10:17 PM

#86812, "Isn't it clear?"
In response to Reply #29

you were terrible overhelmed and ass raped in all these logs.

Ahtieli2 (Guest)Wed 14-Oct-09 10:24 PM

#86813, "I just refuse"
In response to Reply #28

to read #### you post while it's quite clear that you are idiot.

Pro (Guest)Wed 14-Oct-09 10:25 PM

#86814, "A.D.D. Xenophobic moment."
In response to Reply #27

I personally won't fight you for completely OOC reasons.

I think you and your crew have done more to push other players away from this game than any other factor.

Next to ABS system, Russo-Perma is the numberone bitch that Imms never sufficiently addressed. Seriously, your butchering of the language inhibits meaningful interaction and you all known for more than a lions share of rules violations.

I can only guess, but I suspect our numbers would be better if #### like " Ahteli tells you, "gropu" had been erradicated from the game.

All you and your kind bring is Capture the flag.

What I don't get is why your character hasn't been denied for all the OOC drama you bring to these boards.

Pro (Guest)Wed 14-Oct-09 10:31 PM

#86815, "Preemptive #### you."
In response to Reply #32

I'm aware of my typoes.

Beront (Guest)Wed 14-Oct-09 11:52 PM

#86817, "Mha...Ha...ha...ha.."
In response to Reply #33

We are better then you. Admit it and go back to your cave.

JavaThu 15-Oct-09 12:14 AM
Member since 07th Apr 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#86818, "Having interacted with Ahtieli AND your characters on s..."
In response to Reply #32

Ahtieli has much more interesting roleplay, and is someone I would, 9 times out of 9, choose to interact with, both as an enemy and ally.

Granted, there are some foreign players who are frustrating just because you can't understand what they're saying. But Ahtieli specifically is FAR from one of those.

PS. I don't really like Ahtieli's player. He's an overconfident douche who refuses to admit that Lich's in general are OP.

ScrimbulFri 16-Oct-09 02:11 AM
Member since 22nd Apr 2003
884 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#86853, "Ditto"
In response to Reply #35

I'd rather have Ahtieli as an ally or as an enemy than ever deal with Prothero (or Graatch for that matter, as I consider them two sides of the same douche) on my side for cabal warfare OR exploration.

And I hate exploration.

Bard Repertoire Clarifications:
http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=6&topic_id=23735&mesg_id=23735&page=

IsildurThu 15-Oct-09 12:33 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
#86819, "RE: A.D.D. Xenophobic moment."
In response to Reply #32

Seriously dude...if you weigh Team Russky against an All-Star lineup of non-Russian douches...I'm thinking the Russians look pretty good.

CharlieWafflesThu 15-Oct-09 05:14 AM
Member since 05th Sep 2009
42 posts
#86821, "I can just imagine team douche picking members"
In response to Reply #36

Red rover, red rover, Beront come on over.

BaerinikaSun 18-Oct-09 06:56 AM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
338 posts
#86931, "Liethkim, Liethkim, Liethkim..."
In response to Reply #4

I liked this character, genuinely. But man you're so right about the "slow to speak" thing. That one time you came to my shrine and I'm like...ok I have to leave in 45 minutes for a massage appt, that might give Liethkim time to put together 10 sentences and get to the point....and I was wrong. I'd literally pick up a book any time I had to interact with you. Ask a question...read a chapter...get an answer...ask another question...read another chapter. Gah!

I also giggled at this...so funny because it's so true:

-Starting to overcome my Ordasen-induced avoidance of Gods/religions.

Hopefully that was at least semi directed at me. I try and be a good little Baerbaer for all my followers.

Good luck on your next, hope you weren't upset that I offline ungranted you. I'd heard through the grapevine that you were just waiting to say goodbyes and after a couple of weeks of not being about to catch up with you I kind of had to do it, esp with Arrna off in alt land.

There will be no white flag above my door. - Dido

Liethkim (Guest)Sun 18-Oct-09 12:16 PM

#86948, "RE: Liethkim, Liethkim, Liethkim..."
In response to Reply #45

Our talks were interesting (Again, sorry about the pauses), but a bit one-sided . I would've liked to know a bit more about Baer the Elfgod!

No hard feelings about getting unleadered while I was offline. It came as a bit of a shock, but I can completely understand your reasons for doing it.

I'll be back someday, without the ####enson-esque comma insertion and drawn out pauses!

Liethkim (Guest)Sun 18-Oct-09 12:16 PM

#86949, "RE: Liethkim, Liethkim, Liethkim..."
In response to Reply #46

Charles ####enson, by the way. Stupid word filter.

Arrna (Guest)Sun 11-Oct-09 01:53 AM

#86669, "You dwindeled away... As am I...."
In response to Reply #0

... I really liked Liethkim! I was real happy when I saw you made captain. A shame it ended like this. But once you get little time to play one really should step down from leader. (I should have earlier...)

Anyways, great char, great ally! Loved interacting and PKing with you!

Liethkim (Guest)Sun 11-Oct-09 12:19 PM

#86677, "RE: You dwindeled away... As am I...."
In response to Reply #3

I was in the process of stepping down, but I didnt want to make the same mistake that I made with Corsix, and step down when there was nobody to take my place (I figured Dupmasione would be made Marshall, not Captain).

I liked Arrna a ton! When we got together, I could tell our enemies were a bit leery to pop their heads out.

Grumbol (Guest)Sat 10-Oct-09 10:50 PM

#86665, "RE: (DELETED) [FORTRESS] Liethkim Longcut the Legend of..."
In response to Reply #0

While you could be very helpful, your leader roleplay was annoying, it seemed like you wanted to always have these overly long super preachy discussions with the fortress that seemed so drawn out as if you were just doing it to make a good impression on the Imms or something.

ScrimbulSun 11-Oct-09 12:41 AM
Member since 22nd Apr 2003
884 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#86668, "It's not just Fortress, don't worry. nt"
In response to Reply #1

Bard Repertoire Clarifications:
http://forums.carrionfields.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=6&topic_id=23735&mesg_id=23735&page=

Liethkim (Guest)Sun 11-Oct-09 12:16 PM

#86676, "Hah!"
In response to Reply #2

I guess we have a 'tell' for when it's me, now. I can be pretty long-winded and exacting at times.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #86663 Previous topic | Next topic