Subject: "(DEL) Gahaf the Master of Brass" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8658
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 20-Aug-02 02:46 AM
Member since 03rd May 2024
16828 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8658, "(DEL) Gahaf the Master of Brass"

Tue Aug 20 04:45:07 2002

11 o''clock PM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Long Shadows on the Theran calendar Gahaf perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:42
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:HERALD, the Heralds of the Eternal Star
Hours:108
PK Ratio:66% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

v_vegaTue 20-Aug-02 03:34 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
49 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8659, "RE: (DEL) Gahaf the Master of Brass"
In response to Reply #0

here goes... three things i hate about cf: ranking, reequipping and xp-holes (this is no rant or anything just needed to went it) ever since i worked as a chef (de commis), i wanted to play a stubborn dwarven warrior chef in heralds. so this summer i decided to get to work on it. ooh by the additions to the warrior class did helped to get the project started. so i rolled gahaf, worked out a role i wanted to play (because of my lack in english it wasn't that deep or anything, but i hoped to be good enough to get inducted) and wrote a desc. i ranked slow.. because of my old habit of getting myself numerous of mob holes (about 10 with this char). i choose specs i haven't played (might have had a mace spec but not long enough to be able to be sure), and choose polearm as second mainly for the reason of chargeset/toss inside the inn, hoping it would save his hairy arse (gahaf's). so anyway here's the reason for why i haven't played for like 22ish days...it all started with a weeks vacation without internet access, then coming home realizing a thunder storm had taken out my modem (there were people in my house while i had my vacation, but after the incident they are refered to as muppets), so i thought well i'll buy ,myself a new modem, but first i had 7 seven days of work (76.5 hoursish), so i decided i'd buy it the next week, which would guarantee me getting some sleep...
well the days went by and i realized as fun as cf is(best game i ever tried), i can fun without mudding, thus having time to socialize with my friends and maybe get some decent grades this semester. so i decided i will not play until i know much time i need to put into school.

Honorable mentions:

Dieca i appreciate you giving me a chance as a herald...sorry to let you down and all that.

Iunna i thought you were gonna boot me when you requested a word with me (i hadn't played as much for a few days, and allways thought i wasn't good enough to be a herald)...i was very glad of thing that happened...

Arvam i kind of tried to be a follower, but felt like i wasn't apart of the quest to heal you, so i kind of dropped most ambitions there.

Chaos thingy... you lightened up my akward playing hours when there wasn't anyone in the bar...

xiouze were did you go during the arvam quest? i never saw you... and by the way gahaf was a way better chef...

battle cloud giant sparring partner: you seemed competent and #####.
then you were gone.

ooh i'm so bad with names...
anyway i'll check in here so if anyone wants to say anything i'll reply.

signig out:
emil v_vega johansson
istorp@agera.ssu.se

ps i know i'll be back the same the same

IunnaTue 20-Aug-02 05:43 PM
473 posts
#8662, "Bah!"
In response to Reply #1

I thought this might be coming, but figured it would be a case of autodeletion. I can't say I'm not disappointed though. For a while it seemed like Gahaf was one of the few Heralds who logged on during a time when we were down in the dumps, and I really liked that. Anyway, good luck with that whole school thing (I know how that goes) and hope you give Herald another go when you get back.

Engledinger (Guest)Wed 21-Aug-02 12:55 PM

#8661, "RE: (DEL) Gahaf the Master of Brass"
In response to Reply #1

You were pretty cool, sorry I outranked you so fast.

CenatarSat 24-Aug-02 05:52 AM
17 posts
#8660, "Hrmm"
In response to Reply #1

Bah, scew school as we always do...hehe

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8658 Previous topic | Next topic