Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Mardrin Stonedrai the Helmsman, Dril..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #86564
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 04-Oct-09 07:12 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#86564, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Mardrin Stonedrai the Helmsman, Drillmaster of Battle"

Sun Oct 4 19:11:08 2009

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Mardrin perished, never to return.

Race:dwarf
Class:warrior
Level:48
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:166

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply So long., Mardrin (Guest), 05-Oct-09 07:55 AM, #3
Reply Liked our brawls and your interaction., Mizze (Guest), 05-Oct-09 09:26 AM, #4
Reply RE: So long., Kalisda (Guest), 05-Oct-09 11:34 AM, #5
Reply Mmmm glooooobes..., mardrin (Guest), 05-Oct-09 06:00 PM, #7
Reply RE: So long., Ustul (Guest), 05-Oct-09 12:57 PM, #6
Reply Disappointing to see this, Yean, 08-Oct-09 12:26 AM, #8
Reply Good character, Kalisda (Guest), 04-Oct-09 08:05 PM, #1
     Reply seconded nt, KrilcovK (Guest), 04-Oct-09 08:38 PM, #2

Mardrin (Guest)Mon 05-Oct-09 07:55 AM

#86582, "So long."
In response to Reply #0

I really thought I would have time to play this character when I started out, but unfortunately that is not the case. I appreciate all the love from the imms, particularly Iunna. Dissapointed that Neltouda has abandoned ship, and really wish that Thror and I played the same times. Yean really goes to bat for her cabal, and I appreciated that.

I played a lot of early morning hours when no one was around, so I'm sorry to say there were few characters who stand out in my mind a week later.

Kalisda - I absolutely loved you. Believe it or not, our talks were the only thing that made me think twice about deleting. Well, that and being a 3 legacy drillmaster...

Ecekai - class act, good fights. Wish there were more.

Bikilah - wish I could have heroed and fought you when I had vainglories and flaming scepters, which I always managed to lose right before you logged on. Thanks for pushing the action.

That's all I can think of right now - post a goodbye and I'll reply.

Mizze (Guest)Mon 05-Oct-09 09:26 AM

#86589, "Liked our brawls and your interaction."
In response to Reply #3

Hope to see you back when you have time

Kalisda (Guest)Mon 05-Oct-09 11:34 AM

#86591, "RE: So long."
In response to Reply #3

You were certainly fun for me to interact with as well, ever since I met you at the inn for the tale telling event (which I came to not even planning on participating in actually). Yeah, early morning play times can be a bit dull at times so it's always good to see another hero level running around to mess with.

We had some good talks, though I suppose the whole mage ally thing strained the relationship a bit once you found out. Still laughed most everytime we interacted though, cause you always were inquiring about my globes.

mardrin (Guest)Mon 05-Oct-09 06:00 PM

#86594, "Mmmm glooooobes..."
In response to Reply #5

Somehow that gag stuck. I've never been one to have a mud wife, but if I were going to have one, it would have been you. The whole dwarf/human scion/rager forbidden romance would have been awesome.

And yes, I am aware that in reality there are no globes - just the pasty white, and probably hairy, chest of a computer nerd.

Ustul (Guest)Mon 05-Oct-09 12:57 PM

#86592, "RE: So long."
In response to Reply #3

Our times did not match up often, but I enjoyed it when they did. Great job as Drillmaster, I always felt as though you were trying to give advice as a Drillmaster should. Sad to see you go, good luck with your next if you find the time to return.

Ustul

YeanThu 08-Oct-09 12:26 AM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
275 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#86621, "Disappointing to see this"
In response to Reply #3

I had high hopes for Mardrin and the stuff we talked about cabal wise. No matter, all the best with rl!

Kalisda (Guest)Sun 04-Oct-09 08:05 PM

#86570, "Good character"
In response to Reply #0

Has to be tough to be a rager these days. Really liked the character from what chances I got to interact with you though I didn't get many. Thought the tale telling event you put on was a good one, I even thought you were a herald at first.

See you in the fields.

KrilcovK (Guest)Sun 04-Oct-09 08:38 PM

#86573, "seconded nt"
In response to Reply #1

Nn

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #86564 Previous topic | Next topic