Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Nethos the Weaver of the Elements" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #86503
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 02-Oct-09 08:40 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#86503, "(AUTO) [None] Nethos the Weaver of the Elements"

Fri Oct 2 20:38:37 2009

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 35th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Nethos perished, never to return.

Race:half-drow
Class:invoker
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:272

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Nethos (Guest)Fri 02-Oct-09 09:40 PM

#86505, "It finally happened."
In response to Reply #0

This character was quite a journey for me. As my time for CF disappeared recently, I just couldn't bring myself to actually delete for the reasons below.

If I recall correctly, Nethos was rolled in the summer of 2008. I had just moved into my own place with my girl, and was happily spending whatever free time I had to spam spells, rank, and explore. I think I hit approximately level 33 and had mastered my spells up to that level when my life started to come apart outside the game. I ended up having to take a second job in order to keep up with rent, which really got rid of my free time to play Nethos. I managed to keep from autodeleting, determined to eventually hero an evil invoker. Things, however, got worse for me in real life and I ended up losing both my jobs, my apartment and my girlfriend. Suffice it to say, I finally got time to hero and get into Scion. As it goes, coming to the end of August I started working again and my time to play evaporated completely as my life got back on track.

Lornis: Thanks for the induct, it was good fun taking on the world with you. Not being able to shield other people, and Nethos' general attitude that everyone else is really just a hinderance, made it tricky to use good spells in some situations.

Thanks for everything, everyone. Whether I killed you, you killed me, or you stole stuff from my bloated and drowned corpse (which I must admit happened WAY too many times), I love you all. I won't be back.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #86503 Previous topic | Next topic