Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Durble StickyFingers the Hand of the U..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #86240
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 25-Sep-09 06:48 AM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#86240, "(DELETED) [None] Durble StickyFingers the Hand of the Unseen, Kingpin of Galadon"

Fri Sep 25 06:44:31 2009

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Durble perished, never to return.

Race:svirfnebli
Class:thief
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:215

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply So long and thanks for all the shoes., Tweedster Tim (Guest), 25-Sep-09 11:23 AM, #2
Reply You can think you was not a griefer, but the truth is y..., Dervish, 25-Sep-09 11:35 AM, #4
Reply If thats the only impact Durble had on you, well im sor..., Durble (Guest), 25-Sep-09 12:23 PM, #5
     Reply RE: If thats the only impact Durble had on you, well im..., Dervish, 25-Sep-09 12:26 PM, #6
          Reply Your opinion is stupid. nt, Splntrd, 25-Sep-09 05:49 PM, #8
          Reply Now THAT is just #### Dervish and you know it., Arrna (Guest), 26-Sep-09 05:58 AM, #12
               Reply By your own definition he was griefer to me then ~, Ahtieli, 26-Sep-09 01:13 PM, #13
                    Reply Everybody is supposed to grief a lich., Durble (Guest), 26-Sep-09 02:19 PM, #15
Reply I loved me some Durble!, Arrna (Guest), 25-Sep-09 12:57 PM, #7
Reply re: Lies, Gribblet (Guest), 25-Sep-09 07:45 PM, #9
Reply RE: re: Lies, Gribblet (Guest), 25-Sep-09 07:46 PM, #10
Reply Cool character, Beib (Guest), 26-Sep-09 03:59 AM, #11
Reply Any thoughts on the backstab edges you took? nt, smashtroo (Guest), 26-Sep-09 02:10 PM, #14
Reply Backstab edges, Durble (Guest), 26-Sep-09 02:25 PM, #16
Reply RE: So long and thanks for all the shoes., Ahtieli2 (Guest), 26-Sep-09 03:21 PM, #17
Reply Yeah, I think it was four times to be exact, Durble (Guest), 26-Sep-09 03:43 PM, #18
     Reply Actualy, Ahtieli, 27-Sep-09 06:42 AM, #19
Reply griefer, Dwoggurd, 27-Sep-09 06:43 AM, #20
     Reply Actually, he's a galadon thief. WTF do you expect?, TMNS_lazy (Guest), 27-Sep-09 12:06 PM, #21
          Reply You are such a retard lately, Dwoggurd, 27-Sep-09 12:12 PM, #22
               Reply Thats pretty stupid to say unless you were one of the a..., Durble (Guest), 27-Sep-09 02:30 PM, #23
Reply Now who will steal all my shiny things?, Kalisda (Guest), 25-Sep-09 11:22 AM, #1
     Reply Yeah lol, Durble (Guest), 25-Sep-09 11:26 AM, #3

Tweedster Tim (Guest)Fri 25-Sep-09 11:23 AM

#86250, "So long and thanks for all the shoes."
In response to Reply #0

First off let me start by saying how much I love this game. At this point Ive been playing this game longer than Ive been doing most other things in my life, so Im always gonna have an attachment to it, and I'll always roll something up when I get the chance. Not much else compared to cf in the gaming world.

That being said, Durble was a blast. He started off as a very silly joke, hence the silly name, and I ended up with a soft spot for the rp side of him, so I stuck it out. Durbles rp was very very very similar to Gaplemo. I used Gaplemo as a model for what I could do with durble. I remember seeing Jazan on the who list and thinking to myself "What a neat idea. Svirf thief so I can inherent stone skin and have gnome size for a variety of other reasons. I followed Captain Neltouda, and I built my build around a pure stealth/stealer character and see what I could really do. With Durble, I had a pretty good gameplan. For the first part of his life, from 1 to 51, I was notorious for robbing people without remorse. I wanted to play a character that resembled the Godfather a little bit. I feel like people always see thieves and then dismiss it in the back of their mind that theyre not a threat. With Durble, I wanted people to see me log in and go cb "The Kingpins is awake, watch your pockets." You gotta make a name for yourself as a thief first, and I wanted Durble to be known as the best, There was no way I was going to win the Kingpin vote unless I made a huge stamp on Thera, Jazan was like 4 million in donations up on me and I knew taking the spot from him was gonna take some plotting (Sorry Jazan, I hate having to bump other people out to get my spot, but thats the name of the game). After I had gone on my freakish robbing spree, and won Kingpin, I started to level out with the mindless stealing and started the negotiations. Durble had major arrangements with just about everyone. And for those of you that call Durble a griefer? Well, yes and know. If you think I just griefed people, youre wrong. The people that knew Durble knew that if he liked you, he robbed from you. I robbed EVERYONE I grouped with. Coins, containersteal....doesnt matter. If you think I didnt rob you and you grouped with me....then you just missed me doing it I also almost never stole anything after I heroed that I wouldnt give back or sell back extremely cheap if you just asked for it and talked to me. Durble was an attention whore. He would make deals with the cabals and when he felt ignored, he would start robbing people again and get attention, usually just giving it all back afterwards. Lots of time, Durble robbed someone to prove a point. All you had to to was ask, or try and befriend Durble, and likely you didnt have to worry about losing anything but coins :p

Like I said. Im not a griefer, Ive never done a stealer thief before. I like to think as far as stealer thiefs go though, Durble was a fair success.

Now, to the imms. The reason very few if any people knew I played Durble was because I had applied to heroimm. While Ive wanted that for a long time, I just got a schedule dropped on me for the next 8 months with a TON of traveling and I wont have time for anything serious until I get back. Going to Brazil, Hawaii, Thailand, New york, and arizona for training camps, most of it back to back, so Ill be on the road a lot. I got the news in the last week or week in a half, so I figured it would be fair to delete, do my camps, and maybe when I come back Ill still have a ton of time to play.

GOODBYES---Its early morning, im stoned, and tired...so if I forget someone....blah, reply and Ill get back to you.

---FORTRESS---

Arrna- One of my favorites. Fortress I hit really hard before the Arrna deal, even to the ones I was friends with. You really helped keep me at bay, you have no idea how much I woulda nabbed had I not been under your watchful eye at times. I loved seeing you around, and Durble CRAVED attention from you. I always made you feel like betrayal was just around the corner if the scions or imperials ever offered me more, so you kept me happy.

Dupmasione- The big elf on Campus. I liked you, but I felt like your attitude and durbles clashed a little. I know sometimes you wanted to stab me good haha, but you resisted and played a good elf. I liked how timid and hesitant you were around me. Lol, and yes, I was gonna get those bracers eventually, but the timing had to be *perfect*. Stealing them when we were out grouped was unacceptable. I wanted to earn em

Frorania - (spelling?) My other favorite. Dont ask me why, but you just had a presence to your character. Durble loved traveling with you, talking about locks . Thanks for all the gold, sure was the bump I needed to get Kingpin!

Lornkanamas - Haha, I liked your char. You never trusted Durble, you never wanted him there if he didnt have to be or if he didnt help you guys defend. You saw right through my intentions....well played!

---SCION---

Frismund - Ahh the Mummy. We both know you only befriended me cause you saw me poking around you and felgort in the high tower waiting to rob you, and you knew a stealer thief would suck as a foe to have You made regular payments, kept me happy. I felt pretty comfortable you werent gonna betray and kill me unlike some of the other scions I would go out with, which is cool, cause I havent traveled with a mummy since I was one, so It was nice to see them from the other side.

Felgort - I never stole it . But then really, did you think I was really going to unless I could blame it on another thief? If I coulda put it on Jazan or somebody absolutely, but I didnt want him pissed at me

Bambizlo - LOL did we have a relationship. You downtalked durble, then I robbed you, then you hunted me, then gave up and forgave me. I was laughing till I peed almost when I kept stealing the staff of wonders from you. What did I take it, like 3-4 times? Then you would chase me down and I would run, then eventually you would give up and ask for it back and not hunt me anymore Bambizlo was yet another example of Durble screwing with someone just to screw with them.

Lornis - Not sure why you hated me so much. I think its cause I robbed that grizzly/air form and stuck him while he raided. In my own defense if he had waited till I was done ranking with the maran, it woulda been free and clear :p. When I found out if you had a price on my head, I just went and befriended all your other scions. Kinda put a Damper in you trying to have me whacked off when Im giving the scions gifts and robbing things for them But I dont blame lornis for his choice, I woulda had me hunted too.

Salkivek - Good healer, good attitude, good roleplay....but you shoulda sucked it up and finished hell, quitting cause you couldnt have some loot is a lame way to go out, There was #### I was planning on getting in the later circles that would have made that scepter look stupid . Oh well, next time maybe.

---VILLAGE---

Faeghn - The only one I interacted with to any real length. You were awesome. I was on the verge of deleting and you brought me back and gave me a fire up under my ass to get out there and make a legacy. Thanks for keeping me in the game, and not bashing me for robbing you. Everyone gets one free one, right?

---EMPIRE---

Tarleton - I liked your char, but my alliances with the Empire were very very uneasy. Most imperials but you and Glurgick got the wrong end of the steal stick with me, but hey, I had to rob someone. Truth be told, when you died, I grabbed your phylac and rod, and I felt bad even though I warned you the attack was coming, so I acted like they looted it and I robbed it back for you :p

Gzurweeg - Didnt like you much. Why would I though? You had detect hidden and you wanted my head. Pretty simple math there. I just dodged you and it was fine by me..but had you came across me in a town I woulda cleaned you out :p

Ahtieli - You had a bullseye painted on you. Why? I dunno, Because I wanted to see if I could do it. It seems like you NEVER have detect hidden up. I robbed you at least 5 times, and one time I got a phylactery. I even had a alias set up to "containersteal charms ahtieli" everytime I saw you near or walk in the room. Dont take it personally, youve had a lich for like 2 years, people are gonna do what theyre gonna do to bring you down. I had planned on doing this to you everytime I saw you, I figured the less phylacs you had, the better and eventually I might jack an important one you need and get you killed one day. The one I jacked I was saving for a present. But I will give you this, you are one deathful mofo when you wanna be.

Glurgick - (spelling?) My minotaur buddy. I robbed you a couple times, of course, but when you get a guy giving you gifts like you gave me, and always buying and selling with me, its hard to hit you again. After the boot deal I just stole coins, I took a liking to your char and looked forward to seeing you around.

---OUTLANDER---

I had two deaths, maybe three ever. If I remember correct, they were all to outlander, and I think both to the same warrior, A something. I really didnt die unless I got stupid. First time I was chasing him into the woods, second time I SAW a whole ranking group at the storm giants, I went into the volcano anyways. Made a wrong turn, they heard the yell, got ganged. Lesson learned, never trust nobody Anyhow, kept away from Outlanders.

---NEXUS---

Rhyaldrin - Only nexun I remember knowing at all. Mainly a target, but since your cabal was sliding and you were sticking it out, I left you be a lot cause you were being a soldier and I like to see that. Keep it up!

---TRIBUNAL---

Oethipious - My sole goal with Oeth was to make him like me. I taunted you, then looted your armor at a low rank, then taunted you more. Then I got into your range, got kingpin, and I told the captain It was a goal of mine to grow on you and make you like me. Dont think I ever succeeded but I was getting there for sure

---Artenno---

Loved giving you gifts, was considering taking you outta down and making a dirty nasty deal with you that likely woulda had you leaving town randomly often so I could commit crimes The way I played durble, I felt it was better for business if the law was either inpartial to me or on my side, so I would always play the whole let them guard my city role, they work for me angle. Worked ok. Wished We woulda had more talks with the Captain together. *sigh*

---HERALD---

Shyrauk and Astomel - Thanks for letting me come to hell with you! Bet you didnt count on a little gnome wandering into hell and meeting you on the fourth circle alone, now did you? :p Honestly, when I got there, and nobody was answering me, I figured I was dead meat when you guys got to me. When you guys walked in and beckoned to me it was a HUGE relief cause this was right after Lornis had asked for my head on a stick, and you were there with all the scions. Sure was fun.

---THIEVES---

Jazan - Man, i hated knowing I was gonna bump someone from kingpin, but durbles role would never have allowed me to let you keep kingpin from me :p I liked having you around and you were a great thief, but thats the kick of thieves nowadays, you gotta compete for the top slot and it makes it that much more appealing. I would have never blackballed you after all you did for me, but I did stir up a ####load of lies around vote time to mess with everyone :p

Gribblet, Beib - The other two elites when I was around! Thanks for the votes guys, and I hope I played kingpin up to standard for the short time I was allowed the position. Was fun starting wars and making policys.

---Immortals---

Neltouda - Oh captain, captain, captain. You know aside from Arvam, you are the only immortal I have ever followed with a char over 30 that WASNT an entropy immortal. All my priests or tats have been from pico, grummorum, ishmael, or mayesha, with two coming from Arvam. Was a blast, but Ill admit, Im not much of a writer or anything, and I felt like to get further in your religion I had to get very heraldish, which wasnt really durble. I LOVED looking for you online and that you randomly would let me know you were watching. I LOVED you making fun of me on the boat. My experience as your follower was so pleasant it made me apply to heroimm, I #### you not. I have two regrets as Durble. Not walking to Satan with this char, and not getting Neltoudas tattoo. When I got the kingpin title though, I lost my deckhand title, and I didnt get another one ever...which was kinda disheartening. I was hoping I didnt do something to get dropped from the religion or anything, but I guess I just couldnt grasp what you wanted me to. I gave it my best, sorry if I just didnt cut the cake this time.

Anyhow, I got ADCC world submission championships OCT 19 in sacramento, then I got the no-gi worlds, an MMA fight and a Muay Thai fight against a thai in thailand. I wont have much spare time for cf for a few months, but you can bet, and guarantee. I will be back. I love this game, I love the community, and I love the dedication of the imms. Ill always be in and out.

Thanks for the fun, and if I griefed you too much, sorry man. Just playing a stealer gets sooooo boring sometimes, and Im not really a #### so If i really got you trust me I felt bad about it.

DervishFri 25-Sep-09 11:35 AM
Member since 11th Oct 2003
617 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#86252, "You can think you was not a griefer, but the truth is y..."
In response to Reply #2

nt

Durble (Guest)Fri 25-Sep-09 12:23 PM

#86254, "If thats the only impact Durble had on you, well im sor..."
In response to Reply #4

I guess everyones entitled to their own opinion, im certainly not going to try and change anyones. Hopefully Durble didnt have a negative impact like that on everyone. But calling a city ties thief that steals a gay griefer is kind of stupid. Thats like calling a transmuter that always duos and pops out wanded to kill people a griefer. Or an assassin that assassinates. Or a ranger that snares and ambushes you. Or a healer that heals out of range people. Or an human offense shifter killing the low end of their range. Every class has its ups, downs, and playstyle. I took a class, picked a build, used the tools at my disposal to the best of my ability and attempted to play a build to what I felt was its full potential. And while doing it, I had fun. Im sure youre playing whatever youre playing for the same reason.

DervishFri 25-Sep-09 12:26 PM
Member since 11th Oct 2003
617 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#86255, "RE: If thats the only impact Durble had on you, well im..."
In response to Reply #5

There is a difference. Every other class FIGHTS. Pickpocket just steals your stuff and laughs.

Thats why I see them as griefers and I am fine with any and every other combos including bashing warriors, assassins, perma ganks and whatever exists

SplntrdFri 25-Sep-09 05:49 PM
Member since 08th Feb 2004
1096 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#86273, "Your opinion is stupid. nt"
In response to Reply #6

Splntrd

Arrna (Guest)Sat 26-Sep-09 05:58 AM

#86303, "Now THAT is just #### Dervish and you know it."
In response to Reply #6

Healers for example, rarely fights. Currently, I'd be just as inclined to call that imperial priest, Talund just as much of a griefer as Durble. (No, I don't call him a griefer, because he ain't, and neither was Durble.)

If Durble on the other hand constantly would have cleaned out people inventories and just sacced the stuff... Then I would have called him a griefer. Or just kept stealing containers to sacrifice.

Anyways, good work Durble, liked your style.

AhtieliSat 26-Sep-09 01:13 PM
Member since 12th Oct 2008
76 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#86318, "By your own definition he was griefer to me then ~"
In response to Reply #12

~

Durble (Guest)Sat 26-Sep-09 02:19 PM

#86321, "Everybody is supposed to grief a lich."
In response to Reply #13

It comes with the territory of becoming to undead. Ive experienced it with my mummy, it was a bullseye on my face. On the upside of that, if you prepare properly, you can wipe your entire range clean three times over and nobody could do anything to stop you even if they wanted to...well, for your lich at least.

And I only got one phylactery one time. Considering that if you caught me slipping for one sec, or even popped a detect hidden phylac, I was dead as hell (as you almost made me a couple times). And theres no way in hell anyone leaves armor to a city ties thief when he dies. So while I might have got brave a couple times, is not like there was no risk for me

You should be flattered anyhow. The only reason anyone messes with you is they respect Ahtielis power. Enjoy it, few get to.

Arrna (Guest)Fri 25-Sep-09 12:57 PM

#86257, "I loved me some Durble!"
In response to Reply #2

That last time we ran around under the water. I was typing worth a some point and realized that I was missing like 90 gold! Noticed a bit later that my container was somewhat lighter too. "Ooh, must have been from me taking your things to look at and giving back." hahaha Anyways, having played a stealing specced thief, I know how much fun it can be. And how much people can hate you.

I really tried to make it a point that it would ALWAYS be worthwhile to be a good friend of mine.

Damn you for deleting, I wanted those boots! Looked SO cool. rofl

I hope you come back with something cool again, and Durble sure made me want to play another stealing thif. heh

Gribblet (Guest)Fri 25-Sep-09 07:45 PM

#86280, "re: Lies"
In response to Reply #2

I actually changed my vote for you at the last second BECAUSE I knew you were lying. I thought that kind of duplicitous initiative was appropriate for a kingpin wannabe!

Nice job Tweedy.

Gribblet (Guest)Fri 25-Sep-09 07:46 PM

#86281, "RE: re: Lies"
In response to Reply #9

That was supposed to be a devil smiley, god dammit.

Beib (Guest)Sat 26-Sep-09 03:59 AM

#86301, "Cool character"
In response to Reply #2

I liked Durble. Had a couple of fun talks with you and I really liked Durble's energy. I thought you made a good Kingpin, which I think I conveyed IC. Was fun exerting the power of the guild a little bit. Thanks again for showing me that trick in Seantryn, and for the Amulet. GLWYN.

smashtroo (Guest)Sat 26-Sep-09 02:10 PM

#86320, "Any thoughts on the backstab edges you took? nt"
In response to Reply #2

jf

Durble (Guest)Sat 26-Sep-09 02:25 PM

#86322, "Backstab edges"
In response to Reply #14

I thought they were excellent. All and all in the end getting all the edges I had were far better than devious versatility, the extra thief points wouldnt have done all that much. The backstab edges pretty much insured me an unspeak every time at hero, if at the very least some >>> damage noun power. One assassin i flat damn near outright killed with one backstab. I think the next hit downed him. If a char had the strength to take them, I would say do it. Also, I never mastered steal, or any of the skills. Id have to look again but i think deft was even only at 99%. Youll stilll never fail with the skills unmastered for the most part.

Ahtieli2 (Guest)Sat 26-Sep-09 03:21 PM

#86323, "RE: So long and thanks for all the shoes."
In response to Reply #2

Yep, during your lifetime I did not have detect hidden. Alas!
I'm not sure if you robbed me like 5 times, may be you did but I just did not notice it at all

After you stole phylactery from my container I've made sure that chances of stealing another one will be a very low.

To be honest I don't see how stealing my whole "awesome phylactery set" would harmed me in any way . You just wasted my time but that's okey.

Thing that Ahtieli did not like as char(I'm still unsure what I think about it as player, because I don't know if it was rp or no)...
Is that you, little annoying thief were trying to threat teh LICH! But on the other hand it was quite funny.

Durble (Guest)Sat 26-Sep-09 03:43 PM

#86324, "Yeah, I think it was four times to be exact"
In response to Reply #17

The time at the imperial lands, the time at the fort when you almost killed me, and twice other when you passed through town very quickly. Every other time I got some other garbage thing that was worthless. Truthfully that time at the fort made me want to leave you alone lol. Ive never had a lich, so I dont quite understand the whole phylac thing, but I thought when you got a kill, and did the ritual, if you already had a phylac of that type that might charge the one already, so you would maybe carry like 15 or 20 as opposed to 50-100 if you make a new one every time, kinda like a talisman or something. If it were like that, taking a couple phylacs could have been harmful, like maybe getting your invoker shield one and detect hidden one or something. Obviously I was mistaken and it creates a new one.

Oh, and for the record, Had Ahtieli just bought back the phylactery, and made some kind of deal with Durble, we probably would have had a wicked business relationship going on. But I understand your rp not allowing that.

AhtieliSun 27-Sep-09 06:42 AM
Member since 12th Oct 2008
76 posts
#86351, "Actualy"
In response to Reply #18
Edited on Sun 27-Sep-09 06:42 AM

my rp allows it, but rp does not allow to ask for selling it back after said thief claims I should pay him gold for living, or Emperor will anathema me

DwoggurdSun 27-Sep-09 06:43 AM
Member since 20th Jan 2004
668 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#86352, "griefer"
In response to Reply #2

Just admit it.
And stealing from groupmates is the utter form of griefing.

TMNS_lazy (Guest)Sun 27-Sep-09 12:06 PM

#86359, "Actually, he's a galadon thief. WTF do you expect?"
In response to Reply #20

Do you want him to roleplay a retard and scream 'THIEFTHIEFTHIEFTHIEF' everytime he decides to steal from someone?

You're such a whiner these days. Almost makes me wonder if you became a #### or something. Watching the View these days, Dwog?

DwoggurdSun 27-Sep-09 12:12 PM
Member since 20th Jan 2004
668 posts
#86360, "You are such a retard lately"
In response to Reply #21

Durble: "I robbed EVERYONE I grouped with"

What it has to do with Galadon?
Thief as a class itself is borderline to griefing. A thief who steals from his allies is just a griefer.
Pretty much as a fire giant who kills his groupmates.

You say it's a role? Perhaps. A role of a griefer.

Durble (Guest)Sun 27-Sep-09 02:30 PM

#86363, "Thats pretty stupid to say unless you were one of the a..."
In response to Reply #22

Considering if you ask any of them, they may have lost a few coins, but it came with getting all sorts of items and gifts that I had lifted from other people. Durble was VERY generous if you knew him, and plenty of people could vouch for that. I gave WAY more cool #### out than I ever took from my allies, the stealing was done on principle because well....Durble was the Kingpin. He felt it was his right to rummage any pockets he wanted to, he was very gnomish and childish about it, and it was all very very much within the lines of rp, and far from "griefing".

Kalisda (Guest)Fri 25-Sep-09 11:22 AM

#86249, "Now who will steal all my shiny things?"
In response to Reply #0

I have to say I thought about attacking you once or twice early on, but really, you were pretty harmless and rather humorous at times in your thefts, so I just could not find myself getting irritated enough to ever actually do anything to you. Even when I slept you, I just laughed, cause it confirmed my thoughts that anytime I or likely anyone else, was in galadon you would steal from them if they had anything worth taking.

See you with whatever comes next.

Durble (Guest)Fri 25-Sep-09 11:26 AM

#86251, "Yeah lol"
In response to Reply #1

I was real unsure of you at first. But then when you were nice to me when I stole from you, a number of times, I couldnt help but start to like you. Then I started to look forward to seeing you around to chat with. Towards the end there, you ended up getting the same treatment as many. I just robbed coins. But that one time, you caught me lol. And made me give your coins back haha. And yeah, Durble was mostly harmless. I didnt want people to fear my blade, but I wanted people to respect them like they would a real kingpin or crime lord...and to do that, you gotta carve yourself a name first

Great bard, and I could tell from your armor/inventory that youre no slouch. With the next, Im sure

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #86240 Previous topic | Next topic