Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Thakur the Student of the Macalla,..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #86134
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 21-Sep-09 06:28 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#86134, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Thakur the Student of the Macalla, Magistrate of Galadon"

Mon Sep 21 18:27:07 2009

At 11 o'clock PM, Day of the Bull, 1st of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Thakur perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:48
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:68

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Thakur the Student of the Maca..., behemothpriest, 23-Sep-09 07:28 PM, #17
Reply He was a ganging dream., Kadsies (Guest), 25-Sep-09 07:52 AM, #22
Reply Personal record for rage deletes., Kadsies (Guest), 22-Sep-09 05:25 AM, #4
Reply Was hoping to hang with you more., Mizze (Guest), 22-Sep-09 09:19 AM, #5
Reply RE: Personal record for rage deletes., Graatch (Guest), 22-Sep-09 11:47 AM, #6
     Reply RE: Personal record for rage deletes., Kads (Guest), 22-Sep-09 01:29 PM, #7
          Reply RE: Personal record for rage deletes., Graatch (Guest), 22-Sep-09 02:50 PM, #8
          Reply love it when you try to be hip, jhyrb (Guest), 23-Sep-09 09:17 AM, #10
          Reply RE: love it when you try to be hip, Graatch (Guest), 23-Sep-09 10:24 AM, #11
          Reply You are pretty easy to spot, buddy., stunna1 (Guest), 23-Sep-09 12:02 PM, #12
               Reply RE: You are pretty easy to spot, buddy., Graatch (Guest), 23-Sep-09 02:32 PM, #13
                    Reply Nope, never been wrong about who you were playing., stunna1 (Guest), 23-Sep-09 02:52 PM, #14
                         Reply Zing! n/t, Napoleon1 (Guest), 23-Sep-09 04:45 PM, #15
                         Reply Please don't feed the troll, Cage Tender (Guest), 23-Sep-09 05:27 PM, #16
                         Reply RE: Nope, never been wrong about who you were playing., Graatch (Guest), 23-Sep-09 09:39 PM, #18
                              Reply What's really funny is..., TMNS_lazy (Guest), 24-Sep-09 11:50 PM, #19
                                   Reply RE: What's really funny is..., Graatch (Guest), 25-Sep-09 02:21 AM, #20
                                        Reply RE: What's really funny is..., Kadsies (Guest), 25-Sep-09 07:42 AM, #21
                                             Reply One more thing, Stunna, 25-Sep-09 06:18 PM, #23
                                                  Reply And yet here we are, Graatch (Guest), 25-Sep-09 06:50 PM, #24
                                                       Reply Dude, you are a retard. Flat out., stunna1 (Guest), 26-Sep-09 08:44 AM, #25
                                                            Reply RE: Dude, you are a retard. Flat out., Graatch (Guest), 26-Sep-09 09:05 AM, #26
          Reply RE: Personal record for rage deletes., FriendofHastur (Guest), 23-Sep-09 08:53 AM, #9
Reply Sad to see you go., Arrna (Guest), 22-Sep-09 03:19 AM, #3
Reply Lame, Artenno (Guest), 21-Sep-09 10:15 PM, #1
     Reply The deletion, not the character, Artenno (Guest), 21-Sep-09 10:15 PM, #2

behemothpriestWed 23-Sep-09 07:28 PM
Member since 01st Sep 2009
13 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#86205, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Thakur the Student of the Maca..."
In response to Reply #0

Thanks for the help leveling. I thought you were a powerhouse in the mid-range. Then you went and joined Tribunal and it all turned to crap.

Kadsies (Guest)Fri 25-Sep-09 07:52 AM

#86244, "He was a ganging dream."
In response to Reply #17

I think with a healer or a bard that character could have ganged down just about anyone in game. But solo he just couldnt measure up to any of the heros at all. I think he was like 1-15 between 35-48, with one kill on a lvl 38 assassin when I was 46 I think... that level of suck is hard to get past.

Kadsies (Guest)Tue 22-Sep-09 05:25 AM

#86145, "Personal record for rage deletes."
In response to Reply #0

I think this character rage deleted five times. Thats a personal record for me. I liked the char really got into it but then Graatch pretty much single handedly ruined me.

There was a level of suck in this character that just boggles my mind. Artenno sorry to let you down buddy.. keep on trucking with your salty self.

Kads

Mizze (Guest)Tue 22-Sep-09 09:19 AM

#86151, "Was hoping to hang with you more."
In response to Reply #4

Hope you had fun though. It's always ruff the last levels to hero. Especially with a big exp penalty.

Good luck with your next.

Graatch (Guest)Tue 22-Sep-09 11:47 AM

#86155, "RE: Personal record for rage deletes."
In response to Reply #4

Uh, what?

You on new meds?

Kads (Guest)Tue 22-Sep-09 01:29 PM

#86156, "RE: Personal record for rage deletes."
In response to Reply #6

You sir are full of #### when you say you didnt multi kill.

Graatch (Guest)Tue 22-Sep-09 02:50 PM

#86158, "RE: Personal record for rage deletes."
In response to Reply #7

Dude, you are made of win. This is the funniest thing I've seen in weeks and I am in fact laughing out loud. You'll be laughing out loud too at this, at some point, though a significant percentage of your laughter will sadly be shameful embarrassment. Even so, thank you for the good guffaw.

Als, thank you for providing me more independent verification of what I've said many times over the years: people always like to claim they know my characters, they know who I am playing, they can spot my chars, etc., and yet what they actually do is just assume everyone that beats them or that the don't like is one of my chars, over and over and over. Sure, eventually one will be me, but most aren't, and obviously you aren't spotting anything, just playing the law of averages.

You're wrong in your accusation. You're really, really, really wrong. I'm having a hard time coming up with a way you could actually be more wrong, in cf, than you are on this one.

The sad thing about it is there is obviously some character out there that at least one person thinks/thought was me, and is probably suffering some ooc consequences, because people like to be ####s to my chars. That sucks for him.

jhyrb (Guest)Wed 23-Sep-09 09:17 AM

#86191, "love it when you try to be hip"
In response to Reply #8

you look so retarded, MADE OF WIN, lol you are such a clown

Graatch (Guest)Wed 23-Sep-09 10:24 AM

#86193, "RE: love it when you try to be hip"
In response to Reply #10

Hey, I don't come down to where you post and slap your mom's #### out of your ass, do I?

stunna1 (Guest)Wed 23-Sep-09 12:02 PM

#86196, "You are pretty easy to spot, buddy."
In response to Reply #8

And PK ability has NOTHING to do with it.

Graatch (Guest)Wed 23-Sep-09 02:32 PM

#86200, "RE: You are pretty easy to spot, buddy."
In response to Reply #12

And yet you, and everyone else, is almost always wrong.

You do the math.

stunna1 (Guest)Wed 23-Sep-09 02:52 PM

#86201, "Nope, never been wrong about who you were playing."
In response to Reply #13

Point to one piece of evidence, Mr. Attorney Man, where I have.

Oh wait... yea... the burden of proof is too much for you to bear.

Napoleon1 (Guest)Wed 23-Sep-09 04:45 PM

#86203, "Zing! n/t"
In response to Reply #14

asdf

Cage Tender (Guest)Wed 23-Sep-09 05:27 PM

#86204, "Please don't feed the troll"
In response to Reply #14

Can't read anything the troll writes and take it seriously. Please stop feeding it.

Graatch (Guest)Wed 23-Sep-09 09:39 PM

#86206, "RE: Nope, never been wrong about who you were playing."
In response to Reply #14

You're wrong all the time. Q.E.D.

TMNS_lazy (Guest)Thu 24-Sep-09 11:50 PM

#86231, "What's really funny is..."
In response to Reply #18

... I can't tell if they are insulting you or the player who plays that char.

PS Graatch it is very easy to spot you. I know who you are playing (I think) and I'm almost positive people will be shocked when both and the player of the char (i think) everyone assumes is you both come out.

Graatch (Guest)Fri 25-Sep-09 02:21 AM

#86237, "RE: What's really funny is..."
In response to Reply #19

Oh don't count my current, it's the first char I've been pretty open about, haven't hid it, lots of people know who it is. Though probably best if those that already know didn't spread it any further. I can see how these things get out of hand already.

And no, I'm sorry my friend, but despite these comments, they really aren't. People always say that, later, after accusing about 15 people of being me before hitting the right one. Open 100 oysters, you're bound to hit a pearl...

Kadsies (Guest)Fri 25-Sep-09 07:42 AM

#86243, "RE: What's really funny is..."
In response to Reply #20

To be honest Graatchie poo, I never once screamed graatch after interacting with Bambi in game. Mostly because Bambizlo never once responded to one of my tells in game and your chars generally have a lot more yang yang to them. Once the player started posting his goodbyes I somehow became of the impression that it was you. I think it was the unemployment thing and the crazy hours the char was putting in. I thought you had said you were inbetween positions and would likely be playing tons, anyway my bad and all that.

That all being said you do give away your chars pretty easy. Interacting with you in game though mostly goes like this. Come across a well thought out well roleplayed and competant char... Either you are on the same time and you just always have to run the show and tell everyone what to do. Or you are enemies in which case its one of two possible outcomes either you have the upper hand in the match up and there is no end to the griefing you give out, with the superior talk down... or you are on the other side of the boot and frustration sets in out goes the well thought rp and in comes text book graatch thinly veiled ooc garbage. I am not even sure what "I am made of win" means but thanks buddy. You continue to rock my world.

Much love
Kads

StunnaFri 25-Sep-09 06:18 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1048 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#86275, "One more thing"
In response to Reply #21

RIDICULOUS amounts of barely lucid arguments about cabal dogma with no thought given to the other persons POV - much as he does on the forums.

NONE OF GRATCH CHARACTER CAN BE WRONG EVER!

Graatch (Guest)Fri 25-Sep-09 06:50 PM

#86277, "And yet here we are"
In response to Reply #23

And once again someone thought they knew who I was playing, but, as usual, was wrong.

Hmmm, I wonder why that could be?

Face it, you're just wrong.

stunna1 (Guest)Sat 26-Sep-09 08:44 AM

#86306, "Dude, you are a retard. Flat out."
In response to Reply #24

How does HE misjudging who you were after you deleted make ME wrong?

Here is a little piece of advice for you - if everyone is disagreeing with you, and is in agreement with each other, odds are pretty good it's time to check the mirror.

Graatch (Guest)Sat 26-Sep-09 09:05 AM

#86308, "RE: Dude, you are a retard. Flat out."
In response to Reply #25

It's an example. You're a moron. And evidently a xenophobe by the way. Nice job with the whole "Let's ban a country."

Anyway, I'm done on this thread, rant all you want, we both know you're wrong and don't know my chars from a hole in the ground.

FriendofHastur (Guest)Wed 23-Sep-09 08:53 AM

#86189, "RE: Personal record for rage deletes."
In response to Reply #7

>You sir are full of #### when you say you didnt multi kill.

You seriously must be thinking of someone else. Graatch and PKing is an oxymoron right? That is how I remember it.

Arrna (Guest)Tue 22-Sep-09 03:19 AM

#86143, "Sad to see you go."
In response to Reply #0

I was looking forward to some more even fights once you'd get hero.
Felt really bad when you died there at the mountain. The invoker and assassin was really the prime target, but since they both worded/teleported I couldn't let you escape.

Btw, what was the deal when you struck me at the arena? I thought we were to have a fight INSIDE the arena, so was I VERY surprised when you struck me outside it when I had already challenged you. (If you didn't know, you type "arena" to get all the arena commands, and you don't lose con etc when you lose in the arena.)

Good luck with you next.

Artenno (Guest)Mon 21-Sep-09 10:15 PM

#86137, "Lame"
In response to Reply #0

nt

Artenno (Guest)Mon 21-Sep-09 10:15 PM

#86138, "The deletion, not the character"
In response to Reply #1

nt

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #86134 Previous topic | Next topic