Subject: "(AUTO) Ekirhal the Bard Heroine, Nasal Explorer" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8607
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 16-Aug-02 12:32 AM
Member since 03rd May 2024
16828 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8607, "(AUTO) Ekirhal the Bard Heroine, Nasal Explorer"

Fri Aug 16 2:30:57 2002

Ekirhal the Bard Heroine, Nasal Explorer was put to rest.

Race:wood-elf
Class:Bard
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:516
PK Ratio:20% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Long overdue... A little something for everyone :), Ekirhal, 17-Aug-02 09:01 PM, #3
Reply Holy crap..., Sirhilmas (Guest), 17-Aug-02 10:24 PM, #4
Reply RE: the nose knows, Scarabaeus, 18-Aug-02 12:15 PM, #5
Reply HOLY CRAP THAT WAS YOU?!, Ekirhal, 18-Aug-02 06:21 PM, #6
Reply RE: the nose knows, Gabe, 19-Aug-02 07:10 AM, #8
Reply Wow.... Power to the Wood Elves? hehe...., Detholis (Guest), 18-Aug-02 11:39 PM, #7
Reply Ekirhal, Nicolette (Guest), 19-Aug-02 07:25 AM, #9
Reply RE: Ekirhal, Ulfin (Guest), 20-Aug-02 04:12 PM, #12
Reply RE: Long overdue... A little something for everyone :), Daemelin (Guest), 19-Aug-02 10:17 PM, #10
Reply Explanation, Ekirhal, 20-Aug-02 02:57 PM, #11
     Reply RE: Explanation, Daemelin (Guest), 22-Aug-02 10:37 AM, #13
Reply Bfarido (Søren), Soren (Guest), 22-Aug-02 07:35 PM, #14
Reply wow....i thought you were long gone., Oddjob, 23-Aug-02 07:23 AM, #15
Reply I was your second husband, or would have been *sniff*, BattleCharmed, 24-Aug-02 12:09 AM, #16
Reply DAMNIT HOW THE HELL COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN?!?, Vladamir, 16-Aug-02 12:50 AM, #1
     Reply RE: DAMNIT HOW THE HELL COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN?!?, Gabe, 16-Aug-02 09:59 AM, #2

EkirhalSat 17-Aug-02 09:01 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
20 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8608, "Long overdue... A little something for everyone :)"
In response to Reply #0

Woohoo! Who’s ready to reminisce? This is going to be really long so just bare with me. Ekirhal was my first heroine. I rolled her around March 2000. She was 1011 years old last time I logged her. I had been playing CF on and off for several years and realized I really didn’t know all that much and was tired of getting my ass handed to me all the time. I decided to use Ekirhal as a learning tool. To learn as much as I could about as many things as I could. Her role/journal are written as though she was my first character. I have a 19 page role/journal I kept for her in the earlier years. I won’t post it here but if anyone wants to read it just shoot me an email. I’ll go ahead list everyone that had any kind of impact on her (in no particular order). Some names will be accompanied with specifics… others will just be mentioned (sorry if there are duplicates):

Detholis (wood-elf) told me of ragers and showed me how to get some nice traveling boots (Thanks!!), Lunsivenl (conjurer) my first husband who later tried to kill me because he disappeared for a while after we married and I found comfort in the arms of another man, Dramatonius, Cyrshnak, Cannrak, Zepatolo, Indellethis, Megolina, Ghraek, Meridrol (necro), Vetezeii (warrior), Wispen (homosexual transmuter), Kinon, Nathan, Laureolia, Jorsam, Wakanojo, Saerith, Yoesch (thanks for the cape of lightning , Boliik who made me pay him 5000 gold or he’d kill me but later turned out to be nice dwarf, Metholis who grouped with me a lot, Nivek who I met for the first time as he was standing naked at the Inn, Teosurandyan, Feiriel, Selitha who talked me into joining Troupe and who I also had a thing for, Dizdan, Grilbur, Solian, Tuonela, Gadinias, Feiriel, Irucundar attended my wedding with Lunsivenl, Astillian first time I met him he walked on me and Lunsivenl having sex much later he took me and Aurya to Thar-Acacia (thanks, Hun!) and thanks for the mace, Gachricar, Gravistrom, Srylus, Jaeshyn, Nibbechist, Artegal, Illiam, Teosurandyan, Jaeshyn, Aliaze, Trubufulo, Brevos, Ashandrana grouped a lot, Dagabin, Uignevin tried to get me to take the bloodoath, Khaerik who I had an altercation with once when I wanted him to group and he told me he had tried to talk to me before but said “you thought you were too good for me”… still haven’t figured that one out, Delanan grouped a lot, Trifiv (rager) very funny and nice to me, Kilnoa, Zendaranth, Randarab, Aristobulous, Fuath, Enli, Aego saved my ass in the Keep of Barovia once, Hratnak, Bfarido killed me while I practiced in Eryn Galen because Flontinot told him I ‘warred with magic’, Shermie, Sladin, Aljarek, Aluvan, Adrhesa, Horvald (paladin) who had a very foul mouth and had little patience, Jaeshyn, Ponce, Zruulg, Kennan (paladin) helped me gain ranks in Drow City, Kearalis, Cereleis, Arvam (of course) thanks for all the talks and support and the chest of inebriation and taking me to the Silent Tower and helping me hero (with Horstivo’s help on Sept 9, ’00), Barsimmon, Havilad bastard necro, Vagel, Gadil, Feirshay, Zepachu, Hilaego, Kailen, Grislan (arbiter lord), Rhuin, Chajede, Flavin, Coriolanius, Mizler, Zyntawe, Gouryeb, Draxturel, Kimidan, Urglak, Xolthul, Pimentello, Kelron my second husband, Boraeus, Veolanda, Khayr, Draxturel, Jirgolo, Lortaen (wood-elf bard baron) married Kelron and I also had a nice time in the caves on Sirine Island, Teosurandyan, Pariva thanks for taking myself and Arikel and Boraeus and Matryis to hell!, Percy, Alerecin, Scorbus, Annabelle, Arikel, Torria who I had a thing for and she apparently liked girls too, Eoluu, Oaigi, Ekrilos, Mordecai, Trefiso, Trasthe who attacked me in tiger form and got his ass handed to him for it, Praerid, Chayan, Aurya and I spent a lot of time together she was the first girl I kissed (IC of course) and eventually led to many other adventures eventually made me cry IRL because she liked Selitha (yes I know that’s fucked up), Tyranathas, Santus, Jorg thanks for the dagger, Nicolette, Shalvend, Laslindril, Tyldur, Abre, Trefiso, Greerdan, Rimcal, Saldarito, Wanievre, Vizarsh, Asmyrgel, Sirhilmas (healer), Juxposona, Narlock, Shalvend and I some interesting conversations and he showed me Aturi and apparently he and Pariva and Solian had some weird love triangle thing going on, Telsri, Aryston, Horstivo inducted me into Troupe (thanks, Love I had a blast there), Pyrahomi (muter, shark), Nehmenti, Missila, Ilessa, Morell, Calarathiel (along with Telsri, Calarathiel, Fuath, Trintikor, Abre, Balrahd and Vilkokin) and I went to Mirkwood when Dakra Makai Enil Dosa Jrin was about (Sept ’00), Amphila, Shadisdros was always making fun of me and we ended sparring in the brawling room and I killed him (accidentally of course), Halbyth, Balkesar I wish you’d have traded the monks robe for that water bowl, Fitzz, Mesnek, Jirgolo, Electrya, Draedell, Arasak, Zerindra, Ladyssa I have some VERY fond memories of you and thanks for all the wonderful conversations, Ayrden, Yarnty, Poetry thank you for the quest and for speaking with me (although I’m still curious as to where I was lacking and why you didn’t tat me), Darcious you are sweet thanks for everything, Daemelin you are a bastard, Chrenlis, Quesnel thanks for you help and all your talks, Jiijjustan, Kamvorit, Pohanad, Roussiant, Aerden, Keniston, Dowanhowee, Mayenne, Dallentar, Bethany I have fond memories of you, Vironas, Pyriel, Zorszaul thanks for the interaction at the bar that was one of the cooler conversations I’ve had, Caterina, Ekeo, Phindar, Yuiem, Dragseth, Laeset, Mirotrem (Dances with Bugs , Drenalian, Eohnix, Kelbecso, Sachiel, Rralra, Kiac, Mylaus, Bengre, Esmeralda, Davarin, Maelfrible, Leika, Matryis, Vastiliu, Huorgho, Drekaorye, Woinuic, Borkwarr I never got that poem you had for me I really wanted to see it, Labozqec, Zverev, Liwyatan, Tindarelin, Laelyn, Grandelar, Ariendur, Mhithrizan you are a bastard, Mohist, Xxorlarran, Yervane, Zygander you are a bastard, Saemundr, Kardonian, Airac, Joeter, Rituraaj you were forever trying to gaunt me and spying on me all the time, Gorumburph thanks for the trip to the Coral Palace, Roussiant, Iracundur, Shyntlara, Kyoumi, Oaigi, Deirdre, Piaragon, Bobinition, Tarakh, Dakaron, Maecius, Fienn, Garenth, Ilmora, Tibernius, Ashandrana, Grolgthus.

If I missed anyone I’m sorry. I had a ton of fun with Ekirhal. I know WHY I was kicked out of Troupe but I don’t know who did it and I thought the way it was done was very wrong. This was my first char to ever receive a special title. Thanks to the imm who interacted with me and the Mirotrem at the bar that night. Thanks everyone! See you in the fields.

Karen

Ekirhal

Sirhilmas (Guest)Sat 17-Aug-02 10:24 PM

#8621, "Holy crap..."
In response to Reply #3

That is the longest, and most complete farewell character sheet I've ever seen. Did you write down the names of everyone you ever grouped/spoke with? Thats outstanding.
You were around a looong time..good luck with the next.

ScarabaeusSun 18-Aug-02 12:15 PM
Member since 19th Feb 2011
1524 posts
#8618, "RE: the nose knows"
In response to Reply #3

>Thanks to the imm who interacted with me and the
>Mirotrem at the bar that night.

Are you sure this wasn't back in the mid-80's? Maybe I was hopped on on a desert mushroom or full of psychotropic chemicals...

EkirhalSun 18-Aug-02 06:21 PM
20 posts
#8620, "HOLY CRAP THAT WAS YOU?!"
In response to Reply #5

Wow that was one of the coolest things that's ever happened to me on the mud... ever. I was afraid I'd never know who did it. I've had a few interactions with you I think when you were vis. And about that other "issue" that I asked you about OOC I was a little disappointed but I guess I understand. Thanks for taking the time to reply

Karen

Ekirhal

GabeMon 19-Aug-02 07:10 AM
182 posts
#8619, "RE: the nose knows"
In response to Reply #5

Heh, funny thing is I randomly did that emote and you just took off with it. Really fun man. I would have to rate that as one of the funner experiences I have had as well.

Gabe/Miro

Detholis (Guest)Sun 18-Aug-02 11:39 PM

#8617, "Wow.... Power to the Wood Elves? hehe...."
In response to Reply #3

Pretty amazing that you lasted that long.... Im glad one of us did! (Con-Death here) =) I honestly miss those good old days, but hell I still am a newbie =P Would love to read your Journal and stuff.... Drop me a line eh?

ICQ 11147342

Tom

Nicolette (Guest)Mon 19-Aug-02 07:25 AM

#8615, "Ekirhal"
In response to Reply #3

I remember you only vaguely, as it has been a long time!
I have to commend you on your ability to either remember or document names, I certainly couldn't.

Ekirhal was an interesting character, and I hope you did learn a lot with her. I can tell that soon, soon, if you continue to play, you will develop into a great player.

Well done,
Nicolette the Spirit-Guardian of the Fallen
*sniff*

(player includes PKing, however much I hate to say it ;P I'm still awful at it, and I've been playing for... 3 years at least now. Has it been that long? ugh)

Nicky - thornheart909@angelfire.com

Ulfin (Guest)Tue 20-Aug-02 04:12 PM

#8616, "RE: Ekirhal"
In response to Reply #9

no crap, i've been playing for 5 years now and i still aint considered a good all around player cause i more worry about rp than pk, aint to bad at it, but i always feel bad irl when i kill someone's char.

Daemelin (Guest)Mon 19-Aug-02 10:17 PM

#8612, "RE: Long overdue... A little something for everyone :)"
In response to Reply #3

Been a long time since I've seen my name here, and all I get is "you are a bastard"? No idea why... Talk about a long list of old names...

EkirhalTue 20-Aug-02 02:57 PM
20 posts
#8613, "Explanation"
In response to Reply #10

You're only interaction with me was to kill me twice in a row... the second time was right after I had regeared from the last time. Full looted me both times and the only explanation you could offer was that you didn't like bards or something like that...

So that's why Ekirhal thought you were a bastard

I meant it totally IC though so don't take offense.

Karen

Ekirhal

Daemelin (Guest)Thu 22-Aug-02 10:37 AM

#8614, "RE: Explanation"
In response to Reply #11

I don't take it as an offense, I am a bastard, fine by me. Although frankly, I don't remember full-looting much with Daemelin. First, he generally just had too many damn things already, and second he really didn't have a need for anything someone else had. At the time, I didn't care for bards, basically because they were all on the opposite side I was on, although if you had time to regear I won't apologize for multi-killing...that long of a time inbetween really doesn't count as such in my book.

Soren (Guest)Thu 22-Aug-02 07:35 PM

#8611, "Bfarido (Søren)"
In response to Reply #3

I recall killing you, both there aswell as in Sentryn. Hope you learned not to spam in guilds from that *smirk*. I felt sorry for killing you since you seemed newbie-ish, but it was in my role to kill all pretty things and, well, woodelf bard. Florintin had nothing to do with it - fairly sure about that. I came to Eryn Galen simply because Cirianna and I used to meet up there.

Søren

OddjobFri 23-Aug-02 07:23 AM
345 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#8610, "wow....i thought you were long gone."
In response to Reply #3

Here I thought you had died off long ago. Ekirhal is just one of those characters that is always around. With every char you roll she will cross your path somehow. I remember sitting around in the bar with you with multiple characters, and didnt have the heart to kill you with a couple others.

To be honest I dont know if any of my chars are in your goodbye note since I just woke up and am a tad sleepy yet to read through all those names, but thanks anyway. I am glad I got to help you learn how to PK after Ekirhal.

Ta Ta, love.

POSTER'S DISCLAIMER: "Of course....I don't play anymore, but its just my 2 cents."

BattleCharmedSat 24-Aug-02 12:09 AM
0 posts
#8609, "I was your second husband, or would have been *sniff*"
In response to Reply #3

dsf

VladamirFri 16-Aug-02 12:50 AM
1179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#8622, "DAMNIT HOW THE HELL COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN?!?"
In response to Reply #0

Damnit, you had what, like 1200 hours on her? If you had brought her in long enough to talk and buy a pie she'd have dropped from old age, or some STD or something. How could you let her autodelete?

GabeFri 16-Aug-02 09:59 AM
182 posts
#8623, "RE: DAMNIT HOW THE HELL COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN?!?"
In response to Reply #1

I remember getting her that title with Mirotrem..

That was pretty fun.

Gabe

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8607 Previous topic | Next topic