Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #86001
Show all folders

Gherikus (Guest)Tue 15-Sep-09 10:16 AM

#86001, "Gherikus is gone forever."

Many apologies for creating him.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I gotta say.., Laven (Guest), 15-Sep-09 01:59 PM, #2
Reply Krilcov, Krilcov, Krilcov, Slobodan, 15-Sep-09 01:50 PM, #1
     Reply Second time I betrayed with a char in 4 years. nt, Gher (Guest), 16-Sep-09 10:10 AM, #3
          Reply Keep lying, Slobodan, 16-Sep-09 11:48 AM, #4
          Reply Stop Trolling the guy. `, Guesty Guest (Guest), 18-Sep-09 08:38 AM, #6
          Reply When was the last time you Kovved? NT, Bertman (Guest), 16-Sep-09 09:18 PM, #5

Laven (Guest)Tue 15-Sep-09 01:59 PM

#86015, "I gotta say.."
In response to Reply #0

That time in Arkham when we were going to hit the Huntress and you said you were thirsty and then 20 seconds later splattered me all over, you had me rolling.

I said, I require water.. Ha ha.

Transmuters = poo.

SlobodanTue 15-Sep-09 01:50 PM
Member since 19th Aug 2009
21 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#86014, "Krilcov, Krilcov, Krilcov"
In response to Reply #0

Why are you such a waste of sperm?

Why do you always pull the same ####?

It usually goes like this

1) You throw a bitch hissy fit and try to call someone out on something that they aren\'t even in the wrong on

2) A bunch of evidence comes up that your character is a douchebag (which always comes up because as chaotic and cutting-edge as you think you are by attacking groupmates you are ####ing predictable like a Swiss timepiece)

3) Once the Imms chime in, you go vocal-cord-deep trying to suck their cocks

Either let the drugs do their job or do it yourself

Xenu is waiting for you

Gher (Guest)Wed 16-Sep-09 10:10 AM

#86035, "Second time I betrayed with a char in 4 years. nt"
In response to Reply #1

nt

SlobodanWed 16-Sep-09 11:46 AM
Member since 19th Aug 2009
21 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#86042, "Keep lying"
In response to Reply #3
Edited on Wed 16-Sep-09 11:48 AM

You are a sociopath and it's unconscionable that you are even allowed to wander the streets let alone play text based video games.

Scientists should put you down and dissect your brain so they can come up with a prevention plan for parents to not let their children end up like you.

Guesty Guest (Guest)Fri 18-Sep-09 08:38 AM

#86083, "Stop Trolling the guy. `"
In response to Reply #4

no tupac

Bertman (Guest)Wed 16-Sep-09 09:18 PM

#86062, "When was the last time you Kovved? NT"
In response to Reply #3

KovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkovKovkovkov

o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O o.O

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #86001 Previous topic | Next topic