Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Gherikus the Student of the Mind, ..." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #85982
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 14-Sep-09 04:28 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#85982, "(RAGE DELETE) [None] Gherikus the Student of the Mind, Grobbak's Puny Slave"

Mon Sep 14 16:26:02 2009

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Gherikus perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:transmuter
Level:30
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:25

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Top

Reply So long., Kalisda (Guest), 15-Sep-09 10:28 AM, #6
Reply Deleted because., Krilcov Krieger, 15-Sep-09 10:37 AM, #7
     Reply Do you really want the log?, ThatThief (Guest), 15-Sep-09 11:05 AM, #12
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Gherikus the Student of the Mi..., Artenno (Guest), 14-Sep-09 06:57 PM, #3
Reply Tell me about it.... n/t, Arrna (Guest), 15-Sep-09 07:18 AM, #5
Reply Perfect example of whiner, That thief (Guest), 14-Sep-09 05:38 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Perfect example of whiner, Isildur, 14-Sep-09 06:31 PM, #2
     Reply along the lines of, Abernytee (Guest), 15-Sep-09 02:33 AM, #4
     Reply He caught me with no fly, half health., Krilcov Krieger, 15-Sep-09 10:40 AM, #9
          Reply RE: He caught me with no fly, half health., Isildur, 15-Sep-09 11:33 AM, #13
               Reply Seconded., wareagle, 15-Sep-09 12:13 PM, #15
     Reply Ok, immortals sponsor rager cowardice then?, Krilcov Krieger, 15-Sep-09 10:39 AM, #8
          Reply Um..., Daevryn, 15-Sep-09 10:49 AM, #10
               Reply I did.. How are you doing hehe., Krilcov Krieger, 15-Sep-09 11:02 AM, #11
                    Reply RE: I did.. How are you doing hehe., Isildur, 15-Sep-09 11:35 AM, #14
                    Reply Thank you., Daevryn, 15-Sep-09 01:09 PM, #17
                    Reply RE: I did.. How are you doing hehe., Ruran (Guest), 15-Sep-09 01:04 PM, #16

Kalisda (Guest)Tue 15-Sep-09 10:28 AM

#86002, "So long."
In response to Reply #0

Saw you come around fairly young, figured the char was inspired by the joy everyone knew as Bambizlo. Did not see you much given you were fairly young, but you were a pledge and we did have a fun little talk on the sea about the chasm and all that. You seemed to have a pretty good role and rp going, and then I see you come up as a deletion. Over a death. To a thief. Who took a few things. Oh well. Hope your next can handle dying a little better, or at least handle losing the shiny eq when you do.

Krilcov KriegerTue 15-Sep-09 10:37 AM
Member since 27th Mar 2007
52 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#86003, "Deleted because."
In response to Reply #6

Rager caught me at half health with fly down.
I offered a duel to the death.
He wins, I gathers me a replacement for my head, I didnt care what it was.
I win, I leave the realms forever.

This was the last offer I gave the prick. I hate LAME ASS RAGER THIEFS WHO are opportunity killers and have no courage.

I basicaly asked the guy for a duel and he didnt want to ooc because he thought he might die and he rped some lame ass exscuse. ####ING GROW SOME BALLS PLAYERBASE

krilcov@gmail.com

ThatThief (Guest)Tue 15-Sep-09 11:05 AM

#86008, "Do you really want the log?"
In response to Reply #7

Half health my ass.

You had disgusting cuts when I first tripped....you recalled two steps away after two trips, then died to two more trips. You were out of your guild with no spells on and instead of fleeing/teleport you decide to word of recall TWO STEPS AWAY. Whose fault is that?

You're an idiot - the only opportunity kill is that you have zero brain power. You should have flight up when you're outside your guild, you should be hasted or have preps if you know there are thieves about, and you shouldn't think you're safe in a city with no one else around. You failed at every possible avenue to save your life and when you die you rage whine and scream? How about you learn from this instead of crying wolf?

And don't think I don't know who you are now.

Artenno (Guest)Mon 14-Sep-09 06:57 PM

#85985, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Gherikus the Student of the Mi..."
In response to Reply #0

Fun little guy! Sorry I was not able to interact with you more. It's quite amazing and overwhelming how much paperwork you get in a leader spot.

Arrna (Guest)Tue 15-Sep-09 07:18 AM

#85997, "Tell me about it.... n/t"
In response to Reply #3

n/t

That thief (Guest)Mon 14-Sep-09 05:38 PM

#85983, "Perfect example of whiner"
In response to Reply #0

Needless to say, I laughed out loud with what transpired.

Here is a transmuter who I nearly caught several times (took me a bit to realize you're a sneaking human) and I finally catch him in Hamsah with his pants down (no flight). I spam trip, you word two steps away to the temple, I spam trip and you die. I take coins and two items to destroy.

Boy did you let the #### storm fly - you start whining up a storm, claiming I level sit and can't handle a 1on1, calling names, etc. Then you start crying to others in my cabal about how I killed you.

Mind you the entire time this is going on an Immortal is laughing it up with me and after you delete, the world of CF gets some lovely global echoes about your suicide.

I guess the nice thing to say would be "Sad to see you go" but honestly, I'm glad you're gone. Learn to take your loses and man the f-ck up.

IsildurMon 14-Sep-09 06:31 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
#85984, "RE: Perfect example of whiner"
In response to Reply #1

Post the gechos?

It's pretty humorous that he'd rag on you for not being able to handle a 1v1 when...you just killed him solo. Assuming you actually killed him solo.

Abernytee (Guest)Tue 15-Sep-09 02:33 AM

#85995, "along the lines of"
In response to Reply #2

A single tear falls from the heavens at the passing of Gherikus.

a little time later

Then more as you realise they were tears of joy and not sorrow.

I paraphrase but that is the jist of it.

-----Abernyte

Krilcov KriegerTue 15-Sep-09 10:40 AM
52 posts
#86005, "He caught me with no fly, half health."
In response to Reply #2

He wouldnt duel me afterwards, I gave to ####s about the eq.

I deleted with Ragged cloaks and nice gear.

krilcov@gmail.com

IsildurTue 15-Sep-09 11:33 AM
5969 posts
#86009, "RE: He caught me with no fly, half health."
In response to Reply #9

Seriously dude. He's a thief. Why should a thief accept your duel? Why should anybody accept anybody's offer of a duel?

wareagleTue 15-Sep-09 12:13 PM
Member since 19th Aug 2007
201 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#86011, "Seconded."
In response to Reply #13

I throw up in my mouth a little bit when a mortal enemy of mine suggests a duel. It's stupid.

Krilcov KriegerTue 15-Sep-09 10:39 AM
52 posts
#86004, "Ok, immortals sponsor rager cowardice then?"
In response to Reply #1

I was trying to get past the roundabout I rather not duel you cause I might die bullsht. I didnt give two fcks about the gear, pal. I wanted a fight, not some lame ass pants down, no skill kill lame #### like you waited forever to pull. Obviously thats what you are about because you didnt fight me any other way and refused a duel that would banish me forever.

Fck you and your imm.

krilcov@gmail.com

DaevrynTue 15-Sep-09 10:49 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#86006, "Um..."
In response to Reply #8

Play Battle thief for a while and get back to me.

Krilcov KriegerTue 15-Sep-09 11:02 AM
52 posts
#86007, "I did.. How are you doing hehe."
In response to Reply #10

I lost con, gear. I played with courage.

I didnt stalk, wait for tripping mages when they where near dead.

I got into the mist of things. My chars loose con fast.

I couldnt stomach an ultra conservative char. It would be embarrasing.

krilcov@gmail.com

IsildurTue 15-Sep-09 11:35 AM
5969 posts
#86010, "RE: I did.. How are you doing hehe."
In response to Reply #11

>I didnt stalk, wait for tripping mages when they where near
>dead.

This is how stealth classes work. That's why you get "hide".

DaevrynTue 15-Sep-09 01:09 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#86013, "Thank you."
In response to Reply #14

>>I didnt stalk, wait for tripping mages when they where near
>>dead.
>
>This is how stealth classes work. That's why you get "hide".

I agree with this 100%.

And before anyone misinterprets what I'm saying, I'll elaborate:

- This doesn't mean a Battle thief should only fight in favorable conditions, only that, hey, they have hide for a reason.

- A Battle thief should, at times, probably fight bad fights when there's something important on the line. Giving someone they have no realistic chance of killing a duel doesn't qualify.

- Taking every fight you can get no matter how bad the set-up for you doesn't make you courageous; it makes you stupid.

Ruran (Guest)Tue 15-Sep-09 01:04 PM

#86012, "RE: I did.. How are you doing hehe."
In response to Reply #11

Nope, You don't stalk and wait for triping mages when they're near dead, you ask groupmates if they want to duel, state that its not to the death, and then smack the crap out of them, take thier coins and stuff and run and hide.... Great way to play a character when you worry about the same crap yourself. Go find a different place to play... Ass.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #85982 Previous topic | Next topic