Subject: "(CON) Delebrinduil the Weaponsmaster" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8598
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 13-Aug-02 04:11 PM
Member since 07th May 2024
16833 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8598, "(CON) Delebrinduil the Weaponsmaster"

Tue Aug 13 18:10:15 2002

7 o''clock AM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Sun on the Theran calendar Delebrinduil perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:206
PK Ratio:39% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Ah well, Delebrinduil (Guest), 13-Aug-02 04:21 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Ah well, Cercanopuno (Guest), 13-Aug-02 11:25 PM, #2
     Reply FInduthilas got me, heh. (nt), Del (Guest), 14-Aug-02 01:08 PM, #5
     Reply Yo yo !!, Gorach, 14-Aug-02 05:25 AM, #3
     Reply aww!, doriah (Guest), 14-Aug-02 06:39 AM, #4
     Reply we were the fellow ship of the village :), Rorimac (Guest), 14-Aug-02 04:34 PM, #6
     Reply Buh bye, Yror (Guest), 14-Aug-02 06:20 PM, #7
     Reply see you in the fields, Gyasi (Guest), 15-Aug-02 07:44 AM, #8

Delebrinduil (Guest)Tue 13-Aug-02 04:21 PM

#8599, "Ah well"
In response to Reply #0

Well, seems my time finally came. It was a bit embarrising at the end, being a ghost, having to quit because of a phonecall, then needing to re-log in just to die. Oh well.

For some reason, I always have, and always will love the village. I played Dorthorn, my second hero, and then came back with Davrin, followed shortly by Bardock. In my own mind, I felt that I had failed with Davrin and Bardock. With the former, I had Captainship, then lost it due to inactivity. So I tryied bardock, and then got kicked out for dying too much. My main problem has been staying motivated at the top ranks, but I think I've gotten over that now. I wish I didn't have that big bread in my playing time with Del, but family vacation is inevitable .

Now, the good-byes

Battle: Great job guys, I am always impressed by the quality of most of the villagers I have played with. I hated the village with my last char, Dakherizin, but coming back just felt right.

Huraz, I think you are doing very well. Playing an assassin just as he should be played. Damn lucky to get me in the circle that one time, though.

Shamus, thank you for inducting me, always a pleasure to fight with.

Rhuean, well done, as they all say.

Sylkorian, Kirshaw, Koogar Tobeldest, the people around in my younger village days. well done, all of you. Sorry you couldn't stick it out koogar.

Valarath, Yror, Gysai, keep the village strong.

Rorimac, special mention because I always thought it was funny a light-walking half-elf got along so well with a duergar. Well played, and sorry you weren't around at the end.
If I missed any of you, sorry.

Enemies:
Only Orinah's player really and truely pissed me off. I know it was in your role with both guys, but bah, you killed me quite a bit.

Amora, well done. Damn sunrays...was frusterating to have you in a gang with others, as I couldn't handle you alone.

Well, this is getting too long, So I should just wind down. Well done Gorach, too
I'll be back.
Delebrinduil/Dakherizin/Bardock/Davrin/Dorthorn.

Cercanopuno (Guest)Tue 13-Aug-02 11:25 PM

#8605, "RE: Ah well"
In response to Reply #1

hey man, well done, I loved interacting with you. That first time I fought you on the north road, I seemed to have high morale at that moment, because everything was clockwork. anyhow, well played, and I hope you have fun with your next char.

-Cerc-

PS: who ended you?

Del (Guest)Wed 14-Aug-02 01:08 PM

#8606, "FInduthilas got me, heh. (nt)"
In response to Reply #2

bastard invoker

GorachWed 14-Aug-02 05:25 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#8604, "Yo yo !!"
In response to Reply #1

He, at first I was thinkin' you were just deleting, but when you told me XXX killed you for the last time, I got the picture .. pretty much sucks .. anyways, there are few ragers I actually like, you were one amongst them .. see you in the fields, Deb ..

doriah (Guest)Wed 14-Aug-02 06:39 AM

#8603, "aww!"
In response to Reply #1

nothing for me? fine then! I wont post anything about you until my farewells! so there!

Rorimac (Guest)Wed 14-Aug-02 04:34 PM

#8602, "we were the fellow ship of the village :)"
In response to Reply #1

i had tons of fun with you man and i am sad to see ya go but it was fun as hell while it lasted... and yes

Light half elf + dark dwarf = J.R.R. Tolken ? hahah
i felt like me and you were teh Gimily and Legolas of the village

well stay up and see you in the fields..

my AOL IM is

Sieciksuc

so give me a shout some time

Yror (Guest)Wed 14-Aug-02 06:20 PM

#8601, "Buh bye"
In response to Reply #1

>Valarath, Yror, Gysai, keep the village strong.

I liked Delebrinduil. Not flashy, not overbearing, not arrogant, not childish, just a good, kind, and dependable rager. I got a pretty good hint at your alignment just from interactions before your equipment finally pegged it down. Well played. Nice to see a Rager actually roleplaying their alignment.

Gyasi (Guest)Thu 15-Aug-02 07:44 AM

#8600, "see you in the fields"
In response to Reply #1

ppl like you and kirshaw and rorimac will keep me in this until I con die. Have fun with the next

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #8598 Previous topic | Next topic