Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Bambizlo Zloborl the High Wizard ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #85964
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 14-Sep-09 08:28 AM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17212 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#85964, "(RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Bambizlo Zloborl the High Wizard of the Arcane, Gluttonous Menace"

Mon Sep 14 08:27:06 2009

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of Winter
on the Theran calendar Bambizlo perished, never to return.

Race:dark-elf
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:SCION, the Scions of Eternal Night
Hours:336

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply The Menace bites the dust., Bambizlo (Guest), 15-Sep-09 05:39 PM, #11
Reply RE: The Menace bites the dust., Llezzig (Guest), 15-Sep-09 05:45 PM, #12
Reply Scion of Old and Now, Lornis (Guest), 15-Sep-09 07:09 PM, #13
Reply Hurt my feelings, Drustrui (Guest), 16-Sep-09 06:10 AM, #14
Reply Forgot your favorite gnome!, Durble (Guest), 18-Sep-09 12:15 PM, #15
     Reply RE: Forgot your favorite gnome!, Bambizlo (Guest), 18-Sep-09 12:50 PM, #16
Reply Good interactions, Kinrall (Guest), 14-Sep-09 11:46 PM, #10
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Bambizlo Zloborl the High Wiz..., Gumash (Guest), 14-Sep-09 09:39 PM, #9
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Bambizlo Zloborl the High Wiz..., Menthias (Guest), 14-Sep-09 09:24 PM, #8
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Bambizlo Zloborl the High Wiz..., Artenno (Guest), 14-Sep-09 07:00 PM, #7
Reply GRAH!!, Huk (Guest), 14-Sep-09 03:17 PM, #6
Reply Good evil character to a point., Shyrauk (Guest), 14-Sep-09 02:40 PM, #4
Reply You were tough!, Arrna (Guest), 14-Sep-09 02:39 PM, #3
Reply Btw, you should have heard the fortress CB when you wer..., Arrna (Guest), 14-Sep-09 02:45 PM, #5
Reply Solid Character, Tinsalaop (Guest), 14-Sep-09 01:34 PM, #2
Reply Take care Menace., Kalisda (Guest), 14-Sep-09 09:28 AM, #1

Bambizlo (Guest)Tue 15-Sep-09 05:39 PM

#86018, "The Menace bites the dust."
In response to Reply #0

Well I had a lot of fun with the character, second transmuter ever my first a long time ago wasn't very good at all I just couldn't grasp the class very well. I found transmuters to be an extremely fun class, like a deadly assassin is how I felt. The wand thing was a bit rediculous at first, you may want to rethink some of your new wand locs because one of mine was just rediculous to get, expecially in comparison to some of the others. Perhaps revamp the easier back spots make the mobs harder or make the harder ones easier, I don't care what you do but I think something needs to be done. Yes I know you can use edge points to change locs but it isn't fun wasting edge points on something that doesn't do anything for the character, i hate doing it.

Mergulla, this is my second mergulla follower in a row and honestly to tell you the truth I hate your religion, I just don't get it I guess. Your talks are very short and brief and don't go no where or guide my character with any real sense of direction. That's just my take on things.

As for bambizlo I was just this evil dark elf who believed the dark elves were superior to all other races and acted snobby to everyone who wasn't dark elf. He enjoyed distorting his victims body parts and eatting them and taking whatever he wanted from their remains. I tried to take 1 item from most people worth a kill and give it to mergulla but since she wasn't on most the time and i had bad inventory space I usually ended up just giving tons of goodies to my allies, sorry if that pissed some people off but that's the work of a guttonous menace.

Goodbyes:

Lornis, I think your way to nice for a Chancellor in my opinion and you made a mistake in just flooding the cabal with people to try to get it up and running. I felt most of the cabal were pretty newbish, and that isn't something I've seen from scion before. The fact that you corrected me for killing Zhouighma after he talked #### on the magi of the chasm anoyed me. From my experience, the magi rule it, the fighters are just servants and should be treated like such.

Frismund - Really liked your character, thanks for the induction. One this had me bothered though when you inducted me you did this blood ritual with your own blood and infused it into me. I didn't know mummies had blood =P

Satoshi - Keep trying bud, I can tell your pretty new but having fun good luck.

Ahtieli - I hated you, mostly because you were pretty much the one person I couldn't do #### to.

Arrna - great fights, you were hands down the toughest warrior I fought, mostly because neuro never landed I destroyed every helm of freedom i could get my hands on but never got yours =P From an ooc stand point I think your good on the game, a stand up guy keep on trucking

Dupmasione - It disapointed me that each time we'd fight you'd end up pussing out and standing at the watcher while I was trying to pick a solo fight. With all that gear you wouldn't even give me that but maybe twice.

I am missing a ton of people just post and I'll reply. Cya around.

Llezzig (Guest)Tue 15-Sep-09 05:45 PM

#86019, "RE: The Menace bites the dust."
In response to Reply #11

I guess i was on your good side since you never c neuroed me.

Bambizlo was a brutal char!

Good luck with everything!!

Lornis (Guest)Tue 15-Sep-09 07:09 PM

#86020, "Scion of Old and Now"
In response to Reply #11

I think Scion of old fits what you think about magi and what not. I'm not saying that magi aren't more important, but if you think my coming down on you was only because of the thief...you sure are clueless. You are right about being too nice, I should have booted you out long before you deleted I guess. As for some of the scions being newbish...are people not allowed a chance in this game? Do you even have any idea how many people I actually could induct when I became Chancellor? I don't think you know as much as you think you do. I'm going to end it there.

For the most part I liked Bambizlo's presence and most of your rp. I think there is a place for the I'm going to kill everyone person, and you were fitting into that. In the long run it was going to bite you in the backside though, but you deleted before it really could. Anyway, good deathful transmuter.

Drustrui (Guest)Wed 16-Sep-09 06:10 AM

#86031, "Hurt my feelings"
In response to Reply #11

To not even get a mention.

So much for all the equipment runs and raiding/defending.

Drus

Oh and you deleted before you could show me that place too! *sigh*

Durble (Guest)Fri 18-Sep-09 12:15 PM

#86086, "Forgot your favorite gnome!"
In response to Reply #11

Bambizlo was a lot of fun. Im not 100% but i believe I met him when i wandered down into hell and the scions were running a hell trip and I feel we meshed rather well. I enjoyed butting heads with you, traveling with you, then robbing you, then running for my life for a few logins, then selling your #### back and running around with you again Bambizlo definately made Durble's logins more fun lately, and you can bet your ass I was planning to rob you and hold your #### for ransom again Anyhow, thanks for all the help and good luck with the next!

Bambizlo (Guest)Fri 18-Sep-09 12:50 PM

#86088, "RE: Forgot your favorite gnome!"
In response to Reply #15

Heh sorry bud, forgot about you. You were a lot of fun, I knew you wouldn't rob me for fear of your life and you'd steal from me soon as I pissed you off. you were probably the person i was nicest too just from an ooc stand point i hate being robbed =P Good times bro, have fun I like your char

Kinrall (Guest)Mon 14-Sep-09 11:46 PM

#85993, "Good interactions"
In response to Reply #0

Earlier on you were a lot friendlier, but once you started getting stronger and more independent you could get pretty nasty. I was tempted to kill you a few times(cheap kill), but having you as an ally, and the idea of you becoming an enemy kept me in line. It was pretty much exactly what I expected the rp to be between a powerful drow mage and an orc. Nice job.

Gumash (Guest)Mon 14-Sep-09 09:39 PM

#85991, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Bambizlo Zloborl the High Wiz..."
In response to Reply #0

This character was badass, but I did not like when you were everywhere I was, it annoyed me alot. When I was in the valley of veran you came, and I know you were most likely looking for your wand but still, bad timing for me. Generally this character killed everyone, and you were a mage, thats amazing.

Menthias (Guest)Mon 14-Sep-09 09:24 PM

#85990, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Bambizlo Zloborl the High Wiz..."
In response to Reply #0

I do have to say, everyone would be afraid once you got on, and I remember a conversation in the fortress where everyone said you were almost unbeatable in single combat. I never interacted with you, but it was fun hearing my uncle say he isn't going to get on his shifter at all until you deleted, because you always attacked his guild and tried to kill him...(tasseng).

Artenno (Guest)Mon 14-Sep-09 07:00 PM

#85986, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [SCION] Bambizlo Zloborl the High Wiz..."
In response to Reply #0

You were an amazing ally and an amazing enemy. I worried that you were burning through a bit too hard, but I did expect you to be more resilient. It's too bad that you deleted, I think someone with your reputation and skills could have had great potential. You would have gained your allies back soon enough.

Huk (Guest)Mon 14-Sep-09 03:17 PM

#85979, "GRAH!!"
In response to Reply #0

Lost meh master!! Argh!

Shyrauk (Guest)Mon 14-Sep-09 02:40 PM

#85976, "Good evil character to a point."
In response to Reply #0

Even when we first met you were playing a thoroughly evil type, and I really didn't want to help you gather anything at all. Despite my feelings I did aid you to get one thing, and then pretty much avoided dealing with you at all when possible.

You managed to get me twice, once because I didn't consider you or that other guy enemies and got caught half dead with a gaunt, and then again, when I was traveling with two others, had let shields drop and lingered when I could have easily teleported or recalled away to prep because I was under the mistaken assumption my two groupmates could distract you a little.

After that, never again. I did enjoy shattering your ring when you were making yourself a nuisance, but you were only a potential threat if I was going to place myself in a situation where I'd be at low health.

I expected as soon as you got tooled and looted you'd delete. Most really good evil types who burn all their bridges after getting well-geared tend to delete as soon as inevitably, they get jacked themselves. I was wondering though, if I might be wrong about you, and maybe you'd suddenly start acting more affable or you'd threaten former allies turned enemies into aiding you or facing your wrath as you climbed your way back up. Was honestly hoping for that as opposed to the delete.

GLWYN

Arrna (Guest)Mon 14-Sep-09 02:39 PM

#85975, "You were tough!"
In response to Reply #0

Seriously the most badass enemy I've had. Sure, Ahtieli and Frismund are nasty, and so were Dolce. But you were so damned creepy, and just having a feeling of when you were around made me careful and do things overly casious. Anyways, I enjoyed fighting you and the small interactions we had. Felt real bad when you lost like 80% of your gear after me and Ivlo got you.

Anyways, cool and deathful char! A shame it was somewhat of a burn and crash way. (Yeah, I mean burn first and crash later, becuase you sure as hell were on fire!)

Hope to see you back soon!

Arrna (Guest)Mon 14-Sep-09 02:45 PM

#85977, "Btw, you should have heard the fortress CB when you wer..."
In response to Reply #3

... most people were really afraid. (Arrna somewhat included.) heh

Tinsalaop (Guest)Mon 14-Sep-09 01:34 PM

#85973, "Solid Character"
In response to Reply #0

I saw Bamb as a chaotic death cannon standing on the edge of oblivion. No one was immune to the whims of Bamb. So dealing with you was always always an enjoyable and fun roleplaying experience. I appreciated all of the interactions and thought you were an excellent Gluttonous Menace. It is always a great thing to bank your roleplay on effectiveness in PK, and you did that very well. There was a level of palpable fear from others regarding you. I am still amazing that you were silent and quiet and stalking for probably a real life hour and a half as your enemies were debating if you were still around or not. I even thought somehow I missed you leaving! Then they came and "BAMB" they got "Bamb"ed.

Good luck with next!

Kalisda (Guest)Mon 14-Sep-09 09:28 AM

#85965, "Take care Menace."
In response to Reply #0

Would not have guessed this was going to happen. Did it just get too easy to kill everything you saw and it was time to hang it up, or was it something else? Whatever it was you were fun to have around, and it was nice not having to worry about you killing me for a bit, though I never doubted you would if need be, ally or no. Think you were the most feared character running around, just cause people would not know if you were standing next to them about to kill them. Of course, you probably had everyone not in the chasm gunning for you (and a few in it as well), but you seemed to handle that well and for the most part, you made the chasm quite a force.

Hope you come back with another character equally fun and interesting.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #85964 Previous topic | Next topic