Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Ixralleinda Ixksrafo the Grand El..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #85936
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 13-Sep-09 08:16 AM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#85936, "(RAGE DELETE) [NEXUS] Ixralleinda Ixksrafo the Grand Eldress of Changelings"

Sun Sep 13 08:12:28 2009

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of the Sun, 6th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Ixralleinda perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:48
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:155

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I will miss you., Rhyaldrin (Guest), 15-Sep-09 12:49 AM, #6
Reply Really liked Ix. Wish I had more time to play!, Sahel (Guest), 14-Sep-09 09:30 AM, #5
Reply More successful than my last Nexun., TMNS_lazy (Guest), 13-Sep-09 04:23 PM, #1
     Reply Punk lion, Gzurweeg (Guest), 13-Sep-09 08:38 PM, #2
     Reply On the docks and that time on the water it was overconf..., TMNS_lazy (Guest), 14-Sep-09 01:20 AM, #4
     Reply RE: More successful than my last Nexun., _Magus_Guest_ (Guest), 13-Sep-09 10:46 PM, #3

Rhyaldrin (Guest)Tue 15-Sep-09 12:49 AM

#85994, "I will miss you."
In response to Reply #0

We had a lot of good times, eating dip####s and attacking random folks. You were the most fun to run around with for this character, that's for sure. Good luck with the next.

Sahel (Guest)Mon 14-Sep-09 09:30 AM

#85966, "Really liked Ix. Wish I had more time to play!"
In response to Reply #0

Wish I could've spent more time on while you were around. RL seems to hit me the moment I log in. It's a conspiracy I tell you!

I really wanted to see how well we could have done on the waters. Your forms seemed to be pretty good. I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on ranking in/on the water pre-final forms. I found it to be fairly difficult with not a lot choices.

Glwyn. Perhaps another Nexun, but on the meat-shield side?

TMNS_lazy (Guest)Sun 13-Sep-09 04:23 PM

#85940, "More successful than my last Nexun."
In response to Reply #0

Rhyaldrin - You'll go places with this char and your next. Great job.

Kyaltaru - I can seperate OOC/IC. You were a great leader.

Calbaseeti - Ruled. Thrak/Zesam was funner though
<1089/1114(97%)HP 328m 792(100%) |full| ||11 PM|| 18669> examine armbands
A pair of armbands made from the flesh of Zesam are here.

Armbands made from flesh is armor worn on the arms, made of energy, and weighs 1 pounds 0 ounces.

Sahel - We never got to rape on the water

Biklaha - Liked you

Malakhi - Finally got you a few times. And caused your death a few others. You're truckasauras rex. Look forward to seeing you on the pillar.

Khiiral - Owned you.

Faeghn - Had some great battles. Not using barrier made you stick around and die

Gzurweeg - Less cautious now, had to have you at least sweating a bit on the docks. You're still a #### for not staying on if your range is bad (sorry, but its' the truth). Not that I wouldn't do the exact same thing as an AP, but there it is.

Ahtieli - Delete already

Tarleton - Have room for one more in the Empire

Ithe - Owned your face Scrimbul And Nep gave me IMM xp! Ah, for one day, we were the most powerful cabal in the game.

Outlanders - Gangers?

Trib - Who?

Fortress - Meh.

Nexus Imms - Umm, I know you guys are hands off, but the only times I interacted with you were A) Nep giving me IMM xp B) Rayihn and Kyaltaru talking about penises and such on the CB C) Rayihn yelling at me and Biklaha because we killed two chaotic goodies when Chaos HAD been dominating worse than I'd ever seen, with darkness tipping. Yay?

Gauge Balance - #### you. And the IMMs wondered why we weren't always completely on point with the balance (when two to three people logging off/logging on could dramatically switch it). Would have been nice if this skill actually improved (yeah yeah I know it was a bug and it's fixed). Failing to gauge balance 5 times as a shifter in his minor form with ABS up preparing to fight a whole cabal is ####.

Vanguard - ####ing awesome. I just always forgot to have it up

Wands - Bad, but not horrible. Checking 1q286748912487638756387265 spots - gay. Detect artifact - PWN. Sienna was old location, never found my amber (stopped really looking around 100 hrs. I had aura on tap most of the time), didn't find my black until 100 hrs and holy #### guys, really? That's a simple ass black for me at least.

Forms - Snow Badger = rules, Seal = Meh, nice but not overly, Lion = PWN, though IMHO it needs a utility skill. Maybe plainsblend or something? Just having rake + bite + swipe and a nasty dam/hit and that's it. Dolphin = Super PWN, but no one stays on the water Gzurweeg (charged up) and Malakhi were the only people to kill ABS'd dolphin (and Malakhi died to teh shamanman about 45 seconds later, yeah for Thirst and Cabal Channel!).

In closing, a fun no role char. Just got boring. Log on, gather wands, check balance, realize I can't do #### about Darkness dominating because no goodies are on and it's Ahtieli, Bambizlo, Tarleton and sometimes Frismund/Lornis. Or, check balance, Light and Chaos and I can't kill 5 Fortress sitters by myself and the Outlanders just sit at the tree spamming giggle or try to figure out AI. Ahtieli killing me instead of raiding any of the cabals (not only killing me, hitting me with every spell in god's arsenal, me escaping blind/forgot/scourged/plagued but not being able to recall/teleport because of forget, I die with forget at 0hrs) just hit the final nail in the coffin.

I'm thinking of maybe trying to play something I haven't ever played on CF next.

Gzurweeg (Guest)Sun 13-Sep-09 08:38 PM

#85943, "Punk lion"
In response to Reply #1

Actually, I'm more cautious now. Need to get used running around with laughable hit points and damroll, plus many still threat me as the Nightmare from legends and bring armies to make it "fair"
My range was bad most of the time for months (except the last week) and the Empire had only a few players in hero range.
Consequently, whenever I logout you can scream: "out-of-bad-range-logout!" and it will be the truth. However, I have job and can't play like Bambizlo.

Your punk lion suprised me a few times by attacking me solo. Hehe, not sure if it was bravery or overconfidence.

TMNS_lazy (Guest)Mon 14-Sep-09 01:20 AM

#85957, "On the docks and that time on the water it was overconf..."
In response to Reply #2

Other times, I was probably delirious from lack of sleep.

Like I said, if I was an AP I'd probably play the same way.

Good luck getting back up there. I'd love to hear the story of how you lost your uber-whip.

_Magus_Guest_ (Guest)Sun 13-Sep-09 10:46 PM

#85948, "RE: More successful than my last Nexun."
In response to Reply #1

We didn't really run into each other much. But I appreciated that you were willing to share wand information in exchange for information.

I think the changed system has caused a difference in wand sharing IC.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #85936 Previous topic | Next topic