Subject: "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Shillnaas the Preceptor of Tempera..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #85866
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 10-Sep-09 11:48 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#85866, "(DELETED) [FORTRESS] Shillnaas the Preceptor of Temperance, Beloved of Fluffy Milk Maids"

Thu Sep 10 23:46:45 2009

At 10 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Shillnaas perished, never to return.

Race:half-elf
Class:paladin
Level:46
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:104

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ORBFri 11-Sep-09 11:20 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
993 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#85870, "Too bad, forties dropping like flies lately."
In response to Reply #0

What was the milk maids thing about?

That which does not kill us,
makes us stronger.

BlobqirtFri 11-Sep-09 10:39 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
54 posts
#85902, "RE: Too bad, forties dropping like flies lately."
In response to Reply #1

Hah, it was from what has to be my most enjoyable empowerment talk ever. Went on for a long time and what started as a little quirk ended up being steamrolled all the way through the talk and then pushed even further by the title. It was basically because Shillnaas had a hard on for milk maids who were just up for some fun, and who incidently happened to have overflowing jugs.

Liked the char and the rp but the pk was horrible. I found I was making epicly stupid mistakes in fights. Fights I either should have won or at least gotten away from easily ended up being stupid deaths.

The death to Talund in the grove was completely by accident. I hadn't explored parts of the grove so was having a look see when Talund just happened to gate to me while I just happend to be in an atrocious room to fight a fight in. What ensued also happened to be one of my worst fights tactically.

Some of the monk skills are awesome. Intensify is wicked good and because of it the lag on it can really screw you over, which I think is nice. Anticipate is awesome when you know what to expect from a class. And transcend really makes things cool.

Either way I was pretty sick of Fort and my inability to pk with a monk so I figured I would cut him down before he became a massive drain on me.

Blobby.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #85866 Previous topic | Next topic