Subject: "(DELETED) [None] Gnamrish the Grand Master of Changelin..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #85864
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 10-Sep-09 10:56 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#85864, "(DELETED) [None] Gnamrish the Grand Master of Changelings"

Thu Sep 10 22:54:39 2009

At 2 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 33rd of the Month of Nature
on the Theran calendar Gnamrish perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:None, None
Hours:327

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Gnamrish, Had a good time (Guest), 17-Sep-09 02:22 PM, #8
Reply Ha! I did that backwards! nt, kolb, 17-Sep-09 02:23 PM, #9
Reply FWIW, Shyrauk (Guest), 18-Sep-09 01:34 AM, #10
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Gnamrish the Grand Master of Chang..., Harel (Guest), 17-Sep-09 07:15 AM, #7
Reply Most helpful character in Thera, Huk (Guest), 17-Sep-09 01:36 AM, #6
Reply Met you in the inn when I was a tiny lowbie..., Carnon (Guest), 16-Sep-09 04:01 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Gnamrish the Grand Master of Chang..., Tangni (Guest), 16-Sep-09 03:22 PM, #4
Reply Well damn!, Shyrauk (Guest), 11-Sep-09 12:17 PM, #3
Reply Thanks for your help n/t, Talund (Guest), 11-Sep-09 04:43 AM, #2
Reply You absolutely rock, Torak, 10-Sep-09 11:13 PM, #1

Had a good time (Guest)Thu 17-Sep-09 02:22 PM

#86067, "Gnamrish"
In response to Reply #0

Well I think I have a thing for playing shifters now. They're pretty easy to go with after you can get them certain forms. Think this was the first time I did defense and I enjoyed being able to help in a group. Didn't really have a set plan with this character just sort of wanted to promote magic and all that jazz. Didn't write a role for him just sort of went along with the flow. Tried to help anyone whenever I could. At the end there I just sort of felt like I did with my last shifter, had a lot of nice gear but not much to do with it. So for some reason I just started gambling. And it kind of worked out for me. Probably spent more time in the Inn than some Heralds there for a while. Gnamrish was really just a happy gnome. Didn't care to fight at all really. Pretty sure I killed one person ever and that was some villager. Definitely tried to share my good luck around. Can't recall how many of those pouches I gave out but it had to be at least fifty. Helped anyone that would ask for a wand. Some people just didn't know to ask I guess. I had easy spots and was going to just horde a lot of them and let it be known I was there if anyone needed any but I just decided to delete and get on with a different character. Only had two deaths left anyway. Komodo rocks!

- Falchiron, Mirfalaus, and the lesser known Sisawat

kolbThu 17-Sep-09 02:23 PM
Member since 16th Jul 2007
76 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#86068, "Ha! I did that backwards! nt"
In response to Reply #8

That's kind of newbish of me

Shyrauk (Guest)Fri 18-Sep-09 01:34 AM

#86077, "FWIW"
In response to Reply #8

You were successful in all aspects if you enjoyed yourself. As someone who has interacted with you on multiple fronts, all I can do is echo all the nice things said about you. Gnamrish will be missed! There aren't a ton of characters I'd say that about.

Harel (Guest)Thu 17-Sep-09 07:15 AM

#86066, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Gnamrish the Grand Master of Chang..."
In response to Reply #0

Thanks for all the help. You had amazing forms and were very knowledgeable. It is refreshing to come across players who are willing to help and don't want anything in return. Gluck with your next.

Huk (Guest)Thu 17-Sep-09 01:36 AM

#86064, "Most helpful character in Thera"
In response to Reply #0

If there was a Helpful Sphere, and a Lord to follow it, you'd be tattooed twice.

Carnon (Guest)Wed 16-Sep-09 04:01 PM

#86055, "Met you in the inn when I was a tiny lowbie..."
In response to Reply #0

... and you still took the time to interact with me. I appreciated that alot - even more than the golden duck!

I'm sorry you disappeared.

Tangni (Guest)Wed 16-Sep-09 03:22 PM

#86054, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Gnamrish the Grand Master of Chang..."
In response to Reply #0

Thanks for the help man, helped through some of the more frustrating times for me, not fun being on the border of a new form and not being able to find a party, along comes Gnamrish, and boom, I'm 51, and have a new friend to talk to, and you always seemed to be like the wise old man gnome, just the gentle old man type that likes to play santa for his church and stuff and just generally help people out. Good job on a charachter that while not in the general cabal politics sense, but definatly in the killing frustration and giving small conversations type added to Thera.

Shyrauk (Guest)Fri 11-Sep-09 12:17 PM

#85871, "Well damn!"
In response to Reply #0

Well darn, what happened? Just got bored or?

Will definitely miss you! You were one of the nicest and most easy going people I've ever met on CF. I will miss occasionally asking for your help with stuff and offering mine with anything you might need, only to have yout ell me you're fine more often than not. Was fun watching you gamble like crazy and I hope your next is just as cool and easy going as Gnamrish was! Wish I could have returned the favor more often!

Shyrauk

Talund (Guest)Fri 11-Sep-09 04:43 AM

#85867, "Thanks for your help n/t"
In response to Reply #0

nt

TorakThu 10-Sep-09 11:13 PM
Member since 15th Feb 2007
1216 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#85865, "You absolutely rock"
In response to Reply #0

I got no idea why you really helped out my AP, especially with handing me wands like candy, but whatever drove you to do it thank you. I would have deleted way before that point without your generosity or willingness to help check out spots (although I never found any).

Thanks.

p.s. - public service announcement, wand system sucks!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #85864 Previous topic | Next topic