Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Vynbar the Champion of Ancient Wa..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #85398
Show all folders | View messages in linear mode

Death_AngelSun 30-Aug-09 12:40 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17212 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#85398, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Vynbar the Champion of Ancient Ways"

Sun Aug 30 12:37:01 2009

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Vynbar perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:50
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:101

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I liked vynbar, Darnik (Guest), 31-Aug-09 06:21 AM, #5
Reply RE: I liked vynbar, Vynbar (Guest), 31-Aug-09 08:45 AM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Vynbar the Champion of Ancien..., Vynbar (Guest), 30-Aug-09 03:26 PM, #2
Reply Well..., Arrna (Guest), 30-Aug-09 05:44 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Vynbar the Champion of Ancien..., Sulye (Guest), 30-Aug-09 02:40 PM, #1
     Reply I dunno, Vynbar (Guest), 30-Aug-09 03:29 PM, #3

Darnik (Guest)Mon 31-Aug-09 06:21 AM

#85445, "I liked vynbar"
In response to Reply #0

Glad we could travel a small bit here and there, I also knew Valdora very well with another char, will speak more of it when dead.

Keep rolling out these quality chars...

glwyn

Vynbar (Guest)Mon 31-Aug-09 08:45 AM

#85451, "RE: I liked vynbar"
In response to Reply #5

Thanks man. I liked Darnik too, but its a shame that we didnt get more time to hang out. I'm really interested to know who you knew Valdora with, but I guess that'll have to wait for your death thread. But I hope that isn't for quite some time.

Vynbar (Guest)Sun 30-Aug-09 03:26 PM

#85400, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Vynbar the Champion of Ancien..."
In response to Reply #0

Well Vynbar was a pretty fun character at first, but lately its just been getting boreing. I loved my specs, I loved my legacy choices but in my opinion the hero range is just boreing right now. Basically no tribs to fight and pretty much anyone willing to fight is in a huge gank-group. (Not everyone of course) It just got lame. However, Vynbar did teach me that I CAN play a hero warrior with a pretty good amount of success. Playing a warrior class is just lame in the prep gathering aspect. And to be any decent at all you at least need stone-skin and protection as an evil character. It got to the point where I just didn't feel like going and gathering preps anymore, so I decided to hang it up.

This was my fourth outlander character and yet again I have nothing but good things to say about the cabal. Great people, great leaders, all that and more.

Sulye: Great leader man, I feel like you're taking the reavers in the right direction. Keep it up.

Quird: Fantastic Harbringer, and by far my favorite cabal-mate. Looks like you're doing big things in the RP aspect as well as Pk. Always good to have that balance. I have a suspicion as to who you are, but I'll keep it to myself. But i'm pretty sure we've traveled together before as different characters. Of course, I could be completely wrong.

Arrna: I found you to be pretty lame, but then again I only had a couple of encounters with you.

Oithipius: I loved that you were ALWAYS down for a fight. That's always cool to me. And you were pretty tuff, which is why I never got why people talked so mush #### about you.. Oh well.

Can't really think of anyone else, but if you post I'll reply. Peace folks, and I'm already starting on my next character so I'll definatly see you in the fields.

-Vynbar aka. Veyeesha, Sarafennia, Valdora Bon'Durdin, Karjiin Darkfeather

Arrna (Guest)Sun 30-Aug-09 05:44 PM

#85406, "Well..."
In response to Reply #2

... I can understand that you thought so. We fought three times right?

First time, I saw you sneak into the past. Then someone asks me for a duel (I thought it was Sulye as you might have seen in the reply)
and I figured that you running in there might be a trap.

Then I get a tell on your location. That's how I found you. I fogged you out and attack. I was curious to why you didn't do nothing, was thinking DC and was ready to bail when I get tell that you're frozen from a fillet (I saw that at the same time) decided that certainly is a viable thing to do. (For Arrna)

So, killed you. Was really freaked out that Sulye would show up while I was guarding your corpse.

The other two fights you got beat pretty hard. But I must ask, was there anything else than that fight that made you think that I was "lame"?

Second: You were very very low on Arrna's priority list. You and evil villagers are waaay down. So when there were others (scions and imperials about) I would leave you alone and go for them instead.

Anyways, heard good things about you, and I liked our interactions.

Sulye (Guest)Sun 30-Aug-09 02:40 PM

#85399, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Vynbar the Champion of Ancien..."
In response to Reply #0

Wah. What's the deal with the exodus from outlander lately?

Vynbar (Guest)Sun 30-Aug-09 03:29 PM

#85401, "I dunno"
In response to Reply #1

For me, it just got boreing. I have a funny story for you though. The day you inducted me, I had only logged on with Vynbar to type wizlist and then delete. Literally as im typing delete, I get the tell from you talking about meeting up. That was pretty funny, but you gave me the boost I needed to get Vynbar up to hero range. I had alotta plans for ol' Vyn, but it just got too lame... Oh well, keep up the good work Sulye.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #85398 Previous topic | Next topic