Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Yaelin the Druidess of Flame" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #85383
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 29-Aug-09 10:24 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#85383, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Yaelin the Druidess of Flame"

Sat Aug 29 22:20:30 2009

At 10 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 25th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Yaelin perished, never to return.

Race:wood-elf
Class:druid
Level:45
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:126

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

A2Sat 29-Aug-09 10:40 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
371 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#85385, "Oh well"
In response to Reply #0

So, this was the 5th character (since I started playing again) in a string of characters I could just not get into. When I came back I stayed away from empowerment and classes I knew. So the first three I got into the low 40's and they were all classes I had never played. Part of the trouble has been my connection, I've been staying in rural Iowa for the time being with only satellite internet which hangs every so often for 5 to 20 seconds at random moments which has lead to as many mob deaths as it has pk deaths.

I thought maybe it would be easier if I jumped in with something I knew, outlander druid, but this proved to be the most difficult one to get into.

Outlander: Whoever took the time to make the one half of that one skill not just shy of completely ####ing useless, thank you.

Outlander players, most of you are cool, I didn't really get to know too many of you unfortunately.

Jasthrean: I'm looking forward to my pbf just to know what the #### was going on.

I miss Lyristeon.

I doubt anyone really has anything to say about this char because it was almost completely unimpressive in every sense of the word. I haven't played Yaelin for over a week so I figured it was time to just be done with it.

IsildurSun 30-Aug-09 12:08 AM
5969 posts
#85387, "RE: Oh well"
In response to Reply #1

Your connection sounds brutal. I don't blame you for not wanting to play. They have public libraries out there? Go mooch their WiFi.

Ilsiri Jokke (Guest)Sun 30-Aug-09 12:58 AM

#85388, "I thought you were really confident"
In response to Reply #1

I could tell you've had experience and I realize why now.

I've been having the same problem. I took a two year break, came back and have gone through 5 characters(on 6 now) that I wasn't able to get into or keep for an extended period of time.

Question: This might sound stupid, but I've been thinking of getting Verizon Mobile Broadband so I can play during graveyard shift at work. That's different than what you use right? I don't feel like getting it if its going to frustrate me all the time. If anyone reads this and can chime in, I'd be thankful.

A2Sun 30-Aug-09 01:11 AM
371 posts
#85389, "Entirely different"
In response to Reply #3

This is the same setup as dish tv. The other three people in the house don't even notice it, all they do is browse the internet and check their email so it's a non-issue for them. As long as you get service at work, it shouldn't be a problem for you.

I liked Jokke and it was awesome having a thief around in outlander.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #85383 Previous topic | Next topic