Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Dokren the Champion of the Vir..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #85117
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 24-Aug-09 08:44 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17212 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#85117, "(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Dokren the Champion of the Virtues, Initiate of the Jaguar"

Mon Aug 24 20:40:43 2009

At 12 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 13th of the Month of the Frost Giant
on the Theran calendar Dokren perished, never to return.

Race:storm
Class:paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:FORTRESS, the Fortress of Light
Hours:231

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Dokren the Champion of the..., Pasiphae (Guest), 26-Aug-09 09:55 PM, #7
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Dokren the Champion of the..., Liethkim (Guest), 26-Aug-09 12:06 AM, #6
Reply I liked Dokren for the most part...., Arrna (Guest), 25-Aug-09 09:49 AM, #1
     Reply Yeah, I'll cosign the *tips shield* thing., Java, 25-Aug-09 03:35 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Yeah, I'll cosign the *tips shield* thing., Baerinika, 25-Aug-09 04:19 PM, #3
          Reply You should have, Elhe (Guest), 25-Aug-09 04:32 PM, #4
     Reply Cosign., Merothmos (Guest), 25-Aug-09 05:17 PM, #5

Pasiphae (Guest)Wed 26-Aug-09 09:55 PM

#85231, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Dokren the Champion of the..."
In response to Reply #0

Damn it!

First Crispen bails now you... =o(

Oh well, Hope you enjoyed the character, we did a bit of traveling together, both ranking and exploring.. Learned quite a few things along the way and I think I showed you a couple things as well.

Good luck with the next.

Pasiphae

Liethkim (Guest)Wed 26-Aug-09 12:06 AM

#85154, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Dokren the Champion of the..."
In response to Reply #0

I honestly couldn't tell whether you were a newbie, or an old-timer comming back after a long hiatus. My only real issues with you were the *tips his shield* and other emotes over CB, as well as your sometimes refusal to let your cabalmates have an even duel, as you'd jump in with the shield bashes and then act hurt when we told you to bugger off.

Ok-ish I suppose. I just hope you learned from this character.

GLWYN

Arrna (Guest)Tue 25-Aug-09 09:49 AM

#85126, "I liked Dokren for the most part...."
In response to Reply #0

... The only thing that REALLY annoyed me was the *raises his shield high* over CB/Tells/Gtells etc. I even asked an imm to talk to you about it. Other than that, Dokren was fun to be around. You seemed somewhat new to the paladin class and CF. Though I figured you might be an oldtimer coming back from a long hiatus.

Why the delete though?

Anyways, I hope you come back with something cool soon again!

JavaTue 25-Aug-09 03:35 PM
Member since 07th Apr 2003
1055 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#85133, "Yeah, I'll cosign the *tips shield* thing."
In response to Reply #1

Nothing over CB, GT, or tell should be non-verbal. Under any circumstances.

BaerinikaTue 25-Aug-09 04:19 PM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
338 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#85134, "RE: Yeah, I'll cosign the *tips shield* thing."
In response to Reply #2

His empowerments always had me cracking up cause I'd ask a question and he'd emote something along the lines of "Dokren tells many stories about his fights and adventures and the people he's met, all of which answer the question perfectly." And I'd be like...Well then. Ok. Liked the guy though. A for Effort.

Elhe (Guest)Tue 25-Aug-09 04:32 PM

#85136, "You should have"
In response to Reply #3

done this:

emotion empowers you for answering the question perfectly.

and then let him go =)

Merothmos (Guest)Tue 25-Aug-09 05:17 PM

#85139, "Cosign."
In response to Reply #1

I liked Dokren a lot, and you were a really nice guy. The only things that had me wincing were your emotes on CB, but props for being different instead of just saying "Greetings PlayerX!"

I don't agree with Dokren seeming like a newb to CF, maybe to the Paladin class, but I think he's just Russian and giving something other than Empire a shot (which is awesome!)

Once again, I liked Dokren a lot. Good luck with your next!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #85117 Previous topic | Next topic