Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Nado the Dweller of the Wilds" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #85052
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 23-Aug-09 04:16 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17212 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#85052, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Nado the Dweller of the Wilds"

Sun Aug 23 16:15:00 2009

At 8 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Nado perished, never to return.

Race:felar
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:160

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

nado (Guest)Sun 23-Aug-09 08:47 PM

#85063, "it was fun (for a while)"
In response to Reply #0

Wanted to delete back at 41, when the people-ranking-in-wilderness curve drops off a cliff, but I realized I had never heroed a bad guy. Mission accomplished.

Nado was supposed to be insane. He thought he was possessed by a fire elemental but in fact just had multiple personalities. I sorta dropped that ball in the mid-30s and just started bearcharging fools. I definitely had the tools to rack up a nice kill percentage, but waiting for people to walk into traps gets old fast. Did my best, with limited hours in hero range, to break up Outlander and the Fort, but waiting in the Redhorn was boring too. Oh well.

Outlander has a great core of strong rp/pk people right now and someone else who realy wants to play should take my spot (and nice set of felar gear). See you in the fields.

Weggetana (Guest)Tue 25-Aug-09 04:32 PM

#85137, "And your the one person..."
In response to Reply #1

I wanted to kill too,

darn...

Payback would have been nice from the frozen tundra.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #85052 Previous topic | Next topic