Subject: "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Lilorni the High Sorceress of the..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #85050
Show all folders

Death_AngelSun 23-Aug-09 04:12 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#85050, "(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Lilorni the High Sorceress of the Arcane"

Sun Aug 23 16:09:41 2009

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of the Moon, 7th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Lilorni perished, never to return.

Race:arial
Class:transmuter
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:254

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Lilorni the High Sorceress of..., Sulye (Guest), 25-Aug-09 11:27 AM, #19
Reply My recollection is "yes", Daurwyn2 (Guest), 25-Aug-09 01:28 PM, #20
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Lilorni the High Sorceress of..., Sulye (Guest), 24-Aug-09 01:12 AM, #3
Reply Hrm., Lilorni (Guest), 24-Aug-09 10:25 AM, #5
     Reply RE: Hrm., Sulye (Guest), 24-Aug-09 10:55 AM, #7
          Reply RE: Hrm., Lilorni (Guest), 24-Aug-09 02:58 PM, #11
Reply It was time..., Lilorni (Guest), 23-Aug-09 10:44 PM, #1
     Reply RE: It was time..., Daevryn, 24-Aug-09 12:45 AM, #2
     Reply RE: It was time..., Lilorni (Guest), 24-Aug-09 02:26 PM, #10
     Reply I had a lot of fun, Ilsiri (Guest), 24-Aug-09 06:27 AM, #4
     Reply Take care of yourself too., Lilorni (Guest), 24-Aug-09 07:55 PM, #16
     Reply You should have been neutral, Baerinika, 24-Aug-09 10:45 AM, #6
     Reply RE: You should have been neutral, Tangni (Guest), 24-Aug-09 12:13 PM, #8
     Reply RE: You should have been neutral, Tangni (Guest), 24-Aug-09 12:13 PM, #9
     Reply Wow..., Lilorni (Guest), 24-Aug-09 03:36 PM, #12
          Reply Indeed,,, Wow!, Biklaha (Guest), 24-Aug-09 06:41 PM, #13
          Reply Seconded, N b M (Guest), 24-Aug-09 07:12 PM, #14
          Reply Ah-Ah~ Here we go..., Lilorni (Guest), 24-Aug-09 07:44 PM, #15
          Reply Just a question., Gunthur (Guest), 26-Aug-09 11:21 AM, #22
               Reply Still bitter?, Lyrecia (Guest), 26-Aug-09 11:28 AM, #23
               Reply No I didn't., gunthur (Guest), 26-Aug-09 11:49 AM, #24
                    Reply Or not, Lyrecia (Guest), 26-Aug-09 11:55 AM, #25
                    Reply Yup, N b M (Guest), 26-Aug-09 04:45 PM, #28
                    Reply Noone wanted to group with you because you are an abras..., Get a clue (Guest), 26-Aug-09 03:13 PM, #26
                         Reply As someone who is neutral to this, Daurwyn2 (Guest), 26-Aug-09 04:28 PM, #27
               Reply RE: Just a question., Tangni (Guest), 26-Aug-09 06:15 PM, #29
     Reply RE: It was time..., Ahtieli2 (Guest), 24-Aug-09 10:29 PM, #17
     Reply Enjoyed fighting you, Artenno (Guest), 25-Aug-09 10:42 AM, #18
     Reply There goes my explorer buddy, Quird (Guest), 26-Aug-09 10:15 AM, #21

Sulye (Guest)Tue 25-Aug-09 11:27 AM

#85129, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Lilorni the High Sorceress of..."
In response to Reply #0

Question for you:

If you walked through a non-Outlander ranger's snare while duo'd, would you notice it was there?

You may never have encountered that situation, but thought I'd ask.

Daurwyn2 (Guest)Tue 25-Aug-09 01:28 PM

#85130, "My recollection is "yes""
In response to Reply #19

Played a trib muter, and I do seem to remember noticing outlander snares when passing them. So I'd assume it works both ways around.

Sulye (Guest)Mon 24-Aug-09 01:12 AM

#85084, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Lilorni the High Sorceress of..."
In response to Reply #0

My only criticism is that you seemed to go pretty blatantly OOC on the cabal channel a couple times.

Don't have anything logged or I could be more specific. Mostly I think it was when you were mad.

Lilorni (Guest)Mon 24-Aug-09 10:25 AM

#85092, "Hrm."
In response to Reply #3

You know i don't think i've ever been blantantly OOC. The closest i've ever come would be a couple days ago when i was arguing with the Imm over CB which you were asleep in but basically i was saying that there were no imms watching us in an IC way i suppose. However, I would say its no different then when you sent that missive asking everyone to full-loot two character after they had full looted one of your kills, in an ICish way. Lilorni did curse, more often when she was speaking about or with someone that she didn't like. I might cut that out in the future since people tend to take it as OOC.

That said in general i don't like to be OOC, nor do i like to be OOC in an IC way either. I have a rule in which i always log out after a Pk related death no matter how i feel about it, just to avoid doing anything OOCish as the adrenaline pumps. Now, i don't think you are lying so if you do find those logs please feel free to post them. Being blatantly ooc is something i try to avoid and i do apologize if i ever have come across like that or have actually ever done so.

Sulye (Guest)Mon 24-Aug-09 10:55 AM

#85094, "RE: Hrm."
In response to Reply #5

Maybe "blatantly OOC" was an exaggeration. I think you may have said something like, "I can't believe that f*cking sh*t."

As for the note...I felt that was pretty IC. *shrug*

Lilorni (Guest)Mon 24-Aug-09 02:58 PM

#85105, "RE: Hrm."
In response to Reply #7

I really don't think i'd say something like that. Not that i or her didn't do quite a bit of swearing, at others or otherwise but it was often through tells. Trust me i often believe the sh*t i was seeing.

I'll probably cut out any IC swearing from now on though, it really just seems to give people the wrong impression.

Lilorni (Guest)Sun 23-Aug-09 10:44 PM

#85075, "It was time..."
In response to Reply #0

It was becoming almost a chore to log on, and i been considering deleteing for over 100 hours now i think. This is my second hero, my first was Vhelamina, a tribunal. This is also my first real outlander and my first good aligned character. She was sphere courage and i wanted to make her outspoken and bold, to defend the tree and its members at all costs, almost to the point of being zeolot.

Sometimes being brash, rude and outspoken worked better then others. For example when i spoke out against that Imm the other day on CB, i did feel that making a public 'example' out of someone kinda lame considering our cabal themes. Also, had i been anything but good aligned i would have been able to make a way better agrument against mountain defiling fortress. At the same time, while i might sometimes wish there were more active outlanders Imms, if we actually had some they would have probably booted me for some of the stuff i did, i think i ended up getting away with alot. I don't think awards are worth the cost of the fun that comes by playing how you want

I loved everything about the good alignment, except the actually good part. Request and the gear were amazing, i think the only thing i had on me that i couldn't request and get back quickly was the circlet of the seas and coincidently it was often the thing no one ever bothered to take. However evil is so much more fun from both an RP side and just the freedom of being able to do as you please.

The Outlanders Of Thar-Eris is a such great cabal, when i was playing Vhelamina as a tribunal the grass seemed greener on the other side and it definately is...fun-wise, for me at least. The powers are so amazing, and i felt that way before i even knew ancient instincts exsisted. I learned manacles really does sucked but I only fought tribunals when i felt like it. Though thats usually the cast for all enemies when your a transmuter.

Transmuter is a powerful class. You can have a tactic for almost every class. The weakness like others before me have said is prep time, takes about two ticks to be fully prepared, at the end i lowered it to about 1-1.5 ticks but sometimes that's an eternity to heros who run from place to place quickly. The second weakness is also its strength...duo, it was alot harder to notice enemies sometimes, and i'm guess i'm just a lazy hunter i suppose. All this meant that i was often jumping into alot of fights, i didn't mean it for it to be that way, just that it was the best way to find and engage someone prepared.

I never found any of my wands, the first 200 hours of this character's life i mostly only used shield and protection from evil, sometimes aura when i could get some. Alas, half the people i fought weren't even evil. After 200 hours i found a reliable limited source of barrier and aura and gave up on my search. I think with the help of the other outlanders i searched about 50 locations. There are probably plenty more to search but it seemed the ones who found their aura were mostly people who invested into that wand edge. It doesn't matter i suppose, Vhelamina kinda fizzled out after the wand change, she had the easiest set anyone could imagine and it felt like an unfair advantage. I made this character in hopes of testing the new changes and seeing if mages were viable for me. Its clear now that mages are not for me, I don't think i'll be playing another one. That said, while the wand system will keep me from playing mages, i don't think there is anything wrong with it, at the very least i don't think i could come up with better and it didn't make me delete.

Sadly all the people i enjoyed spending time with, whether exploring, pking or just talking to are no longer around....thats what basically has made me delete. Its been a bit dull lately, not that there aren't a lot of interesting people around just that I suppose i never got over the old guys. Hadku, Loz, Ilsiri/Jokke, Zwi, Lyercia... and of course i'm probably forgetting quite a few, you taught me so much and i had so much fun running around with you. Before this character i had only been lead around dreams a few times.

Quird, if our times meshed more frequently i'd probably still be playing but they don't. Good luck with Harbinger...you deserve everything given to you.

Sulye- Classy, i knew i shouldn't have been too friendly with you but its hard when your character is such a classy guy. Oh thats right, your character is a Gal!

Alaenu (sp? Sorry)- I requested stuff for you and you trasmuted things into wood for me. When you were younger i remember you were having trouble with a thief knocking you out on eastern, and were hiding from them copse. I remember i quickened you and told you that it would make you harder to knock out. I knew it was a lie but it was so funny to practically see you light up and head out onto eastern to try to take on the thief only to get knocked out. I laughed so hard.
Good luck to you.

The rest- An interesting bunch, i'm sure you'll keep the tree strong once you all become heros.

Enemies/others-

The emperor bard-Skilled. No seriously, very skilled. Your smart and use wise tactics. Its almost like not having a stronger fiend is a good handicap for the rest of the player base. Your poems are great....well, maybe, except the one 'My god is better then yours', that is if you got your inspiration for this song/peom from where i think you got it from...In which case, *shudder*. Thats just wrong. Good luck to you.

Dupmaisone- My character was rude, mean and overall been a ####ty person to you. Still you continued being who you are and doing the right/good thing. You were beginning to grow on her, like a fungus or the scum bathrooms but grow you did. Good luck to you aswell.

Anon Imm over Cb the other day- When you asked me if i had done anything worth praising, i pondered answering (actually i was half writing) if telling you to go fuc.k yourself would count as something worth praise. However, since i knew i wanted to delete i held back, i wanted to delete on my own terms....but seriously fuc.k you. Ehehe, still its nice to know someone is watching and cares enough to chat a bit, so thank you for your time and the interaction.

The rest- Take care of yourselves.

I think i've outgrown transmuters, i really want to play some of the other non-mage classes now. I probably won't have as much time with the summer over and classes starting but i hope i can make something interesting.

To all the players and Imms who work to make this place what it is, you have my sincerest gratitude.

DaevrynMon 24-Aug-09 12:45 AM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#85083, "RE: It was time..."
In response to Reply #1

> and my first good aligned
>character.

I would argue that you still haven't played one.

This was a pretty solid neutral Outlander transmuter, though.

Out of curiousity: a lot of the time you seemed to have a huge chip on your shoulder. How much of that was RP?

Lilorni (Guest)Mon 24-Aug-09 02:26 PM

#85103, "RE: It was time..."
In response to Reply #2

>I would argue that you still haven't played one.

I agree with you 100%, i did alot of things that should have probably gotten my alignment changed or even booted out from the sunwarden branch.For example running around with neutral cabal members and attacking fort members. Aiding evil members in killing good characters.

>This was a pretty solid neutral Outlander transmuter, though.

Thanks! Again, it was my first attempt at a Goodie, and despite how nice the gear/request is, i think i have alot more fun as a neutral/evil. I loved RPing Vhelamina but i lament not having made her sphere vanity. I think i will stick non-goodies from now on.

>Out of curiousity: a lot of the time you seemed to have a
>huge chip on your shoulder. How much of that was RP?

Ooo, a loaded question and quite observant of you since thinking back now you are also correct. I'd like to think 80% of it was and i tried to keep what was bothering me from affect my actions but not how she felt/spoke. However everything that did bother her/me was related IC/game related.

The major things were:

How unskilled i was would bother me alot. I did alot of homework before making this character. I had learned alot playing alongside and listening to Perlin (regardless of everything else the player is still quite skilled and knowledgable when it comes to transmuters) and studied macha's logs and pdf. Lilorni herself ended up being a powerhouse stat wise. For example she had almost 200 extra hp base more then macha had. The only reason i'm mentioning this is because i still couldn't make it work. I simply sucked and i realized that even if i had a 200 charge AP i'd probably die and lose the weapon within the first login session without killing anyone. Some days were alot worse then others and i wanted to delete so many times and try something new. While fustrating, the fact that a player skill factors into so much of the pk invokved is the game fun to play and what often sets it apart from other games.

However since i wasn't very vocal on her pk failures you might have tuning into the fustration over being told i never did anything on my own and being called a coward. Now, had she been the sphere 'opportunistic bitch' i wouldn't have cared. However i really tried to make her courageous as much as i could, without her being outright suicidal. I would fight alone whenever someone would give me half a chance to prepare and would stick around for a fight. I also tried not to over prep so they'd stick around, etc etc.

The ones who accussed me most of this were Nexun members. I am not saying they were completely wrong but the hypocrisy seems so so blantant at times with their own action. What really irked me was that they actually truely believed some of the insane things they said. For example, a nexun once claiming to having been fighting five enemies at once, before i supposed jumped in to attack them. However two of those people were actually nexuns aswell and i was already fighting before they came in they came in with a healer attached to the hip. The list of goes on, but there is no point saying anymore now i suppose. Eventually the loathing for some individuals grew towards the entire cabal so whenever you heard Lilorni speak about Nexus, it was obvious she hated them, her words were always full of bloodthirst and spite. However this hate has more or less fizzled out now, and for what its worth, it was more fun hating then not feeling anything at all.

Other then that, not having found any wands after 200 hours was depressing and she was often vocal about that in the beginning. I could have searched more but i did eventually realize its just not for me. Anyways, the chip on her shoulder you were probably seeing might have been anyone of these factors depending on what time during her life you were watching her at. Even though they all have a bit of an OOCish side to it, most of these should probably have affected her ICly in some way or another and thus her affect her RP. After all, at the end everything was still all IC and/or game related in one way or another.

Woo, didn't expect to make my reply so long. Sorry about that too

Ilsiri (Guest)Mon 24-Aug-09 06:27 AM

#85086, "I had a lot of fun"
In response to Reply #1

It was great going pking with you, though it seemed like I either finished our prey or they were gone before you got there. That was my fault though, because when I see an opportunity to PK, I have a hard time resisting/waiting(which with certain classes usually means my death).

I've been having a really hard time shaking cf. Usually after a couple hero deletions I go inactive for 4-6 months, but I'm on like 5 now and am working on 6 and 7. It was fun, and if you find the time I'm sure we'll bump into each other in some form or another in the Fields.

Take care.

Lilorni (Guest)Mon 24-Aug-09 07:55 PM

#85116, "Take care of yourself too."
In response to Reply #4

I really missed your presence at the tree.

BaerinikaMon 24-Aug-09 10:45 AM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
338 posts
#85093, "You should have been neutral"
In response to Reply #1

No doubt in my mind, I do think you should have been turned neutral. I never really saw anything good aligned about this character. You were flighty and unpredictable which is good for the chaotic alignment part but sometimes your unpredictable stuff was more like "god, did she just say/do that? Ugh."

Also, check out help request some time. If I'd caught you requesting things for neutral druid I'd probably have stabbed you.

Tangni (Guest)Mon 24-Aug-09 12:13 PM

#85098, "RE: You should have been neutral"
In response to Reply #6

Tangni Didnt like Lilorni, Ever since they shunned you Tangni was very dissapointed in them and considered them of the neutral branch and not his own, so treated you accordingly, but because you were of the tree you were free to be that way. As a player I had no problem with you, but as Tangni it was different.

Tangni (Guest)Mon 24-Aug-09 12:13 PM

#85099, "RE: You should have been neutral"
In response to Reply #8

Shunned you means shunned Baer, because they wished to be able to freely hunt goodies.

Lilorni (Guest)Mon 24-Aug-09 03:36 PM

#85106, "Wow..."
In response to Reply #6

Well, first of all like i said before i agree with the Neutral part, also i am pretty sure i even told Baerinika ICly that i would understand when the day came that she would run her spear through me. I really thought Lilorni would eventually be turned neutral.

I really think your the first Imm i've ever gotten to speak with at their shrine and i was really hoping to follow you. I've never done well with religion though probably attempting to follow a certain god with the sphere of knowledge hasn't helped matters. That said, when you killed Hadku, she decided to make a choice, and picked him and tree over you. Now Lilorni and I knew that you had ever right to kill Hadku and that he deserved it but still the Tree and its members came before anything else, even the light sometimes.

It did bother her for a while, and i was hoping i could someday go back and apologize or try to redem the character somehow with you but i'm not sure if you'd have given me the time of day which is kinda understandable. That said...while often for various reasons, i don't think there is a single follower of yours I really like (except Quird) and that would definately include Tangni. However i'll stop there, and save it for their death threads. But perhaps its best things went the way they did.

Lastly, i honestly had no idea we couldn't give things away when done through request (and even to other good character?). In the past i've known goodie characters (some actually notable) who were happy to give my neutral character requested items so i honestly didn't realize it was wrong. However more suprising is that fact that i got away with it for so long. I don't know how many times i would request things and then ask over CB whether someone wanted it or not. In fact i did it while the Imm was still lurking on the the cb channel the other day, offering an X mace i had just requested which was really good and strong to others, one even being evil. Yet no one noticed i had been doing this for such a long time? ...wow...thats kinda disheartening.

Anyways i do apologize and i won't do it again. Once again, thank you taking the time to speak with me that first day and for also giving me that item after giving you the other. I think it was a bit too generous for some newbie like me but i did end up sacrificing it... eventually.

Biklaha (Guest)Mon 24-Aug-09 06:41 PM

#85112, "Indeed,,, Wow!"
In response to Reply #12

Man you are probably the worst gooody I've seen in my cf life(maybe only Ajirkhan and all his other elves were worse). But seriously...you keep talking you were alright with Imm turning you neutral(though as I understand you that would for sure mean you deletion even earlier on). Well I surely blame imms then for not doing it. Every thing you've said in with thread is just blah am tryed to be powergamer with request and wished to attack anyone I could and wanted but I sucked so badly in PK that even that gave me nothing but frustration. Seriuosly, just leave the game or grow over that. And the nexus thing...i don't know what's going in your brain, but as and goody trans i would think twice before attacking any neutral even if he's nexun first time I've ever seen him. That's something that bothered me most in you char - jumping on the neutral guy you see first time in your life(not to mention you yourself told you were ready to jump even on goody one). Man, I understand that role command can forgive all but...

N b M (Guest)Mon 24-Aug-09 07:12 PM

#85114, "Seconded"
In response to Reply #13

Semi semblance of rp quickly turned into vicious cursing and untimely ooc threats that didn't stop.

This happened EVERY time.

Lilorni (Guest)Mon 24-Aug-09 07:44 PM

#85115, "Ah-Ah~ Here we go..."
In response to Reply #13

First off, we've gone over the goodie part...yes, yes it was terrible.

Secondly, don't make my reply to Deveryn something that its not. He simply asked why it seemed that my character had a huge chip on its shoulders. I took the time to think back and come up with some possible answers to his questions, since i agreed with him. Like i said, it wasn't a huge factor in her decisions/RP but it was something might be visible, 80 percent was mostly pure RP.

Once again I'll take nexus for instance. Early on, i didn't attack you, even after when Lilorni was full of spite when it concerned, i'd sometimes see you mosey on down somewhere and i just shrugged it off. However i always ended up reqretting it. WHY?

You really can't think of any of the reasons why Lilorni might want to attack you on sight eventually? Well, i not suprised if you somehow can't...however out of all the things Lilorni did, attacking Nexuns was probably the most easily justifiable. Lets leave it at that.

By the way nexus dwarves and minos are fair game to Sunwardens, they just aren't often priority.

Svirf- We only interacted twice+ the explore trip, get over yourself.

Gunthur (Guest)Wed 26-Aug-09 11:21 AM

#85172, "Just a question."
In response to Reply #12

were you going for the Align Change in an RP sense or just pwoer gaming for as long as you could?

I couldn't tell you and Tangni apart.

Lyrecia (Guest)Wed 26-Aug-09 11:28 AM

#85173, "Still bitter?"
In response to Reply #22

Tangni is far different from Lilorni. But to talk about a powergamer non-light following teachings.. You sent a note stating you were going to slaughter two members of the light for not ranking with you. You sent this note also to immortal stating that its justified action.

gunthur (Guest)Wed 26-Aug-09 11:49 AM

#85176, "No I didn't."
In response to Reply #23

I sent a letter stating I would have no trouble slaughtering them if I found them behaving in a manner that was consistant with what I saw them. I fully expected to find them ranking of sentient neutral mobs or killing for equipment etc.

The primary purpose of my letter was to warn people what sort of OOC douche baggery you guys were up to.

The fact of the matter is, you're an OOC ring.

Lyrecia (Guest)Wed 26-Aug-09 11:55 AM

#85177, "Or not"
In response to Reply #24

You play a vulture/armadillo. Part of the responsibility I felt I had was to assist others in growing. Quird did a ton of that with me. It was a nice gesture. Some people, like you, take my time for granted.

N b M (Guest)Wed 26-Aug-09 04:45 PM

#85186, "Yup"
In response to Reply #25

Your time which is very important and could be better spent jumping in against a 5 on 2 on the side of the 5 and then talking #### when you chase down that lone runner.

Well played.

Get a clue (Guest)Wed 26-Aug-09 03:13 PM

#85182, "Noone wanted to group with you because you are an abras..."
In response to Reply #24

That didn't know wtf he was doing.

Daurwyn2 (Guest)Wed 26-Aug-09 04:28 PM

#85184, "As someone who is neutral to this"
In response to Reply #26

I can't help but wondering if you were the other person the shifter went off with to rank.

It sounds as if he had a good point to me. Leaving a fellow good aligned ranger you are with to go rank in a civilised place with non-goods? Sounds kind of odd.

Tangni (Guest)Wed 26-Aug-09 06:15 PM

#85201, "RE: Just a question."
In response to Reply #22

Would you let it go? You hold serious grudges about a game, I'll only say this once, and will not respond to replies, I left you to go learn elsewhere because you were abrasive and annoying. I didnt enjoy being around your charachter. That is simply it, I am not part of any OOC cheat ring. Would you stop hijacking everyone's graveyard threads that deletes or dies and let them enjoy reading things about themselves please. Or if you are really that scorned by a few minute in game occurance on a text based RPG you can make a website about it and name it Ihatetangni.com and be done with it rather than continueing to post your beliefs in conspiracies or other negativities here?

Ahtieli2 (Guest)Mon 24-Aug-09 10:29 PM

#85121, "RE: It was time..."
In response to Reply #1

>She was sphere courage and i wanted to make her
>outspoken and bold, to defend the tree and its members at all
>costs, almost to the point of being zeolot.

I've laughted, thanks

Artenno (Guest)Tue 25-Aug-09 10:42 AM

#85127, "Enjoyed fighting you"
In response to Reply #1

... but I'll echo what everyone else said - you should not have been good. Behavior like this (it was not inappropriate overall, it was just inappropriate for a goodie) really should be policed better. That said, I did not see any OOC from you and you always came to raid and defend and I commend you for that!

Quird (Guest)Wed 26-Aug-09 10:15 AM

#85167, "There goes my explorer buddy"
In response to Reply #1

I enjoyed your company a lot, and I did dig the rp. Not sure what the imms were saying about not playing good-align so much because whenever I saw you, that fluffy Warden attitude was there. Just had a chunk of hopeful whoop-ass added to it. Shame you didn't find your wands but we set you up with a set anyway that seemed to work out well for you. Glad to help. I am surprised we didn't team up for pk more though. Just never seemed to mesh well with the times I guess.

Hope to see you back soon

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #85050 Previous topic | Next topic