Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Dligoniara the Secret, Elite Imperia..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #85022
Show all folders

Death_AngelSat 22-Aug-09 09:56 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17212 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#85022, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Dligoniara the Secret, Elite Imperial Shadow"

Sat Aug 22 21:52:29 2009

At 9 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Dark Shades
on the Theran calendar Dligoniara perished, never to return.

Race:duergar
Class:thief
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:85

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Dligoniara (Guest)Sun 23-Aug-09 03:14 AM

#85031, "RE: (DELETED) [EMPIRE] Dligoniara the Secret, Elite Imp..."
In response to Reply #0

Lot of fun but I have no time to play right now.
So much new stuff, I have never even played a thief to hero range so I was stumblind around, I levelled too fast so I had no skills at hero which didnt help...just couldn't find a place to practice.
Duergar were meant to be thieves, they do it well but damn that paladin wrath was vicious.

Big shout out to everyone, thanks for the good time, the new thieves are very deadly; i'll take another stab at one when I have time.

Jokke (Guest)Mon 24-Aug-09 06:35 AM

#85087, "Just so you know"
In response to Reply #1

The taunting(another mace for the coffers) after knocking me out/stealing my things/trying to gank me down with Ybrabal, even though I was willing to fight the two of you on your own turf(I couldn't even hide), really pissed me off. The massive gank down I managed on you was soooo good.

Dligoniara (Guest)Mon 24-Aug-09 04:16 PM

#85107, "LOL"
In response to Reply #2

Ganking? Lol.

First off: You were in our lands, knowing who you were up against but also with a druid in my range hiding nearby, didn't break in until you had a hero druid with you, and the level within druid; healing and sunraying and still did not manage to kill anybody.
The only death you took, was to the warrior alone, after you failed to kill me even after binding me up.
There is nothing wrong with taunting, wether someone deserves it or not. also, your druid was taunting.

Grow up dude; I hope you enjoy your character; you are quick.

Jokke (Guest)Mon 24-Aug-09 07:10 PM

#85113, "It wasn't the ganking I was angry about"
In response to Reply #3

It was the little remarks after everytime you knocked me out. I understand completely that I was getting in that fight. Though after getting bashed down on the docks I didn't get killed, even though I kept on you both.

Thankfully the Quird was there to make some plants for me, because otherwise I had no way to hide myself.

I'm sorry if I was unclear. I knew what I was getting into, and that's what I live for. I'm just saying your little remarks made you a bigger priority on my list to have killed than anyone else in my pk range.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #85022 Previous topic | Next topic