Subject: "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Quaduahau Thatlabu the Legend of the ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #84667
Show all folders

Death_AngelFri 14-Aug-09 11:40 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#84667, "(DELETED) [NEXUS] Quaduahau Thatlabu the Legend of the Battlefield"

Fri Aug 14 23:36:13 2009

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Quaduahau perished, never to return.

Race:minotaur
Class:warrior
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:219

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Quaduahau Thatlabu the Legend of ..., Quad (Guest), 15-Aug-09 01:53 PM, #3
Reply Ah the bond, the babblefish of minotaurs., Sahel (Guest), 15-Aug-09 03:10 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Quaduahau Thatlabu the Legend of ..., Valaina (Guest), 16-Aug-09 06:17 AM, #7
Reply Awwwww, Quad!, Rohais (Guest), 15-Aug-09 09:50 AM, #2
Reply RE: Awwwww, Quad!, Quad (Guest), 15-Aug-09 02:27 PM, #5
Reply Why?, Rhyaldrin (Guest), 14-Aug-09 11:56 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Why?, Quad (Guest), 15-Aug-09 02:23 PM, #4

Quad (Guest)Sat 15-Aug-09 01:53 PM

#84690, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Quaduahau Thatlabu the Legend of ..."
In response to Reply #0

Well it was a fun ride while it lasts! Quad's life was all about joining Nexus and fight the village till its destruction... Quad was not the most powerful or most skilled.. but he was determined to fight and in some way, some how.. the village now is in the rubble.. though Quad might not directly be responsible for that.. but his aim was achieved either way... Toward the end, Quad doesn't have too much time anymore, mainly cause there's a baby that needs feeding.. Quad met many friends and faced many foes.. some good, some bad, but all was alright in the end... Quad's memories are bad and forget names, but here's some shout outs to the ones Quad can remember:

Nexus
Calba: An inspirational character.. truly sets apart immortal from mortal...
Kyal: You and me don't get along too well at first.. mainly because you like to fight alone.. but Quad just want to see dead villagers, not care about honor much.. You know your stuffs though and Quad respects that...
Biklana: not see you around alot but Quad always like a flurrying giant.
Vala: Quad owes ye for buying Quad's a clock that soon becomes one of Quad's favorite souvineer..
Cabnil: ye show me some wands locations that I might make use of in the future! if I can manage to play a mage...
Bogrel: Fun svirf to hear on the cabal channel...
Nemid: You were one of the very few mages in Nexus and in Quad's life.. a few times we bonded, you seemed a bit slow with transferring haste and stone skin when time was of the essence.. make Quad very nervous.. but we get along well..
The Nexus shifter who showed Quad High Lord's Keep: Thanks! owe ye a big one..
Barkal: not see you often, but always glad when ye on..
O- the nexus bard: always seeing you off somewhere exploring...
Many more I have forgotten names.. sorry!

Battle
Quas: Strong warrior.. one of the few Quad likes to gang on...
Ghrummin: really strong one.. beats me everytime.. but Quad always cherish that one fight when Quad stunned you, Cabnil works his magic on you, then Quad proceeds to bash you to death..
Malakhi: Another strong one.. not see you alot though
Bartis: your h2h was better than Quad's..
Del the storm giant: Fun times fighting ye

Outlanders:
Quird: a strong one to face.. though everytime I fight you, I find myself sitting inactive for about half an hour to rest out primordial vengeance and thornheart..
The rest of the band: most are opportunistic killers.. and some are full looters after the gang bang on Quad..

Scions:
Lornis: You and Quad did some nice run toward the end of Quad's life...
Mess: bags stealing thief... Quad likes to stick his horns up your arse..

Tribunal
Quad always like the lawmen... especially Arteno who always has gifts ...

Fortress:
Not alot of interactions with you guys..

Sahel (Guest)Sat 15-Aug-09 03:10 PM

#84696, "Ah the bond, the babblefish of minotaurs."
In response to Reply #3

Think I was the one that showed you around high lord's a bit. It was great running around with you because I could actually understand what the #### you were saying. With my form and your spec, we made a great pair against villagers. It's too bad I haven't had much time to play lately. I know about the baby thing all too well and mudding from work is hard.

Good luck!

Valaina (Guest)Sun 16-Aug-09 06:17 AM

#84726, "RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Quaduahau Thatlabu the Legend of ..."
In response to Reply #3

I thought you were really cool.

Rohais (Guest)Sat 15-Aug-09 09:50 AM

#84675, "Awwwww, Quad!"
In response to Reply #0

Thanks for dragging my n00bie ass around cool places. I thought you were top drawer.

Quad (Guest)Sat 15-Aug-09 02:27 PM

#84695, "RE: Awwwww, Quad!"
In response to Reply #2

Quad had some good times running around with ye, and getting us trapped in those tight spots! See you in the field!

Rhyaldrin (Guest)Fri 14-Aug-09 11:56 PM

#84668, "Why?"
In response to Reply #0

You were one of my favourites in the house. Like most minotaurs I had no idea what you were saying half the time, but the other half I really enjoyed. The Isle will definitely miss you.

Good luck with your next.

Quad (Guest)Sat 15-Aug-09 02:23 PM

#84693, "RE: Why?"
In response to Reply #1

Quad had alot of fun running around with Nexans and made many good comrades.. but it was time for a different kind of character that I been wanting to try and see.. See ye in the fields!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #84667 Previous topic | Next topic