Subject: "Goodbyes" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #84627
Show all folders

Jokke (Guest)Fri 14-Aug-09 02:47 PM

#84627, "Goodbyes"

I've been trying really hard to stick with a hero. Just not working though. I think I'll take an extended break. It was rage delete so it'll be awhile before it shows up.

Outlanders: You guys are pretty cool. Keep it up.

Nexus: I can't stand you guys. Though I would like to know what Kyaltaru is wearing/edge he has, that makes people back away in terror when they try to attack him. P.S. If you hate the Outlanders, make a Nexus Ranger. A lot of them can't see you and they have nowhere to hide from you.

Empire: Nothing really to say, I didn't meet many of you. Tarleton, your sings are ridiculously hard to resist. Even with mental resist your songs would go through on me every time.

Tribunal: I think a lot of you guys do a great job.

If anyone has questions about Binder thieves, or Outlander thieves, I'd be happy to answer them. Send me a PM, or you can email me at kingdavid127@gmail.com.

P.S. Who are the current Ancients for the Outlander cabal? Padwei? Jasthrean? Any others?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Mreash (Guest)Sat 15-Aug-09 01:24 PM

#84689, "RE: Goodbyes"
In response to Reply #0

Jasthrean is, padwei isn't, Amaranthe kind of is. She's less seen than Jasthrean, and he's not seen much at all.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #84627 Previous topic | Next topic