Subject: "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Ybrabal the Champion of Arms, Im..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #84563
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 11-Aug-09 10:44 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#84563, "(RAGE DELETE) [EMPIRE] Ybrabal the Champion of Arms, Imperial Blade"

Tue Aug 11 22:40:16 2009

At 5 o'clock PM, Day of Deception, 2nd of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Ybrabal perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:warrior
Level:45
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:56

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

You Know Who (Guest)Wed 12-Aug-09 06:38 PM

#84587, "SUCH A ####!"
In response to Reply #0

Seriously.

Ybrabal (Guest)Thu 13-Aug-09 02:25 AM

#84596, "RE: SUCH A ####!"
In response to Reply #1

Oh come on. You were owning me with ease and got pissed because I didn't stay to get corpsified. Yeah I suck at playing warriors. And tone down the #### talking. Seriously.

You Know who (Guest)Thu 13-Aug-09 02:54 PM

#84606, "RE: SUCH A ####!"
In response to Reply #2

What drove me nuts was that you were decked, had a no disarm weapon, and had help from people out of range half the time and you still fled at the first dirt kick. Yeah I had a couple of fights were I was beating you down, but 90% of the time even before we had our first fight you ran as soon as I got in the area or fled immediately as soon as a fight started. I could understand if I ever actually killed you(maybe I did once), but you never even stayed for more then 2 or 3 rounds unless I got some lucky bashes. The reason I smack talked is because it fits my character and to be honest it was frustrating that someone as decked as you were obviously only willing to fight people you could steam roll. Sorry but you deserve to be called out on it.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #84563 Previous topic | Next topic