Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #84372
Show all folders

Zatale (Guest)Fri 07-Aug-09 08:01 PM

#84372, "Gone"

n/t

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Amazing times!, Artenno (Guest), 08-Aug-09 10:09 AM, #7
Reply RE: Amazing times!, Zatale (Guest), 08-Aug-09 11:45 AM, #8
Reply I thought cheaters couldn't create their own bf threads..., Confused (Guest), 07-Aug-09 10:57 PM, #4
Reply Man , you silly fool., Kyaltaru (Guest), 07-Aug-09 10:15 PM, #3
Reply Hah, Zatale (Guest), 08-Aug-09 02:27 AM, #5
Reply Bah!, Lornis (Guest), 07-Aug-09 08:42 PM, #2
Reply RE: Bah!, Zatale (Guest), 11-Aug-09 12:37 PM, #9
Reply You were one tough mofu!, Arrna (Guest), 07-Aug-09 08:26 PM, #1
     Reply RE: You were one tough mofu!, Zatale (Guest), 08-Aug-09 02:29 AM, #6

Artenno (Guest)Sat 08-Aug-09 10:09 AM

#84406, "Amazing times!"
In response to Reply #0

Who am I going to roam with now? Man, oh man, oh man! You were exceptionally knowledgeable, very well RP'ed and just awesome to be around. You showed me a few great things and we had some great PKs. Our styles did not mesh precisely, but we've made it work. I very often thought to myself - I need to be more ballsy like Zatale - and then I would die some horrible deaths and get near full looted. Haha! So I played on a more conservative side.

Remember how we met? You attacked me when I was with Messervy and then you broke the law and I made you wanted. I was thinking to myself, man, I am going to have this bada$$ enemy on my hands, great... but we ended up being great allies. You were very respectful of my tribunal duties and I threw some salts your way! So you'll be greatly missed.

It's really not my place to give you constructive criticism as your skill/knowledge tremendously exceeds mine... but I do think you over-reacted with the Zutod/Arrna looting situation... I just cringed there... but it was in the heat of a moment and you were very respectful of loot since then from what I saw.

Good luck with your next!

Yars salty,

Artenno

Zatale (Guest)Sat 08-Aug-09 11:45 AM

#84412, "RE: Amazing times!"
In response to Reply #7

Hey man you and kyaltaru I'm going to miss the most, we had a lot of fun together. Your RP was great, I loved it. With you around I felt like a god, like there was no situation too tough to handle. Yeah the Arrna/Zutod incident I over reacted, just the initial anger you get from returning to an empty body takes over and you do irrational things if it is in your power to return some sort of devastation to your enemy =P. I feel like I should be saying more, hopefully we meet again soon, later bro Good luck with your char

Confused (Guest)Fri 07-Aug-09 10:57 PM

#84383, "I thought cheaters couldn't create their own bf threads..."
In response to Reply #0

n/t

Kyaltaru (Guest)Fri 07-Aug-09 10:15 PM

#84381, "Man , you silly fool."
In response to Reply #0

Ohhhh Nopup, dude, you are really good at this game. This really sucks Zatale had to end like this. I wish things would have played out for you better and you could have went out in a positive style.

You were such a sadistic evil bastard, and I loved it. I remember one of the times that stood out to me the most was darkness was tipping and Calbaseeti wouldn't tell me what she was doing, and I found you two in silverwood with the chastity belt trying to make her wear it or swearing you were going to murder our children lol. Then we proceeded to have some epic battles (I came out 1-0 =P) and we hung out one day and started to be cooler to each other.

I figured out a lot of stuff with you, and you showed me some cool things. You are really skilled and it was cool having a character, however evil he was, to rely on to be competent when stuff went sour. It's been really hard to find that lately.

I won't pretend to know what happened in the end, but I hope you can come back with something just as evil and awesome and end it with a con/age death. You'll be missed by me.

Kyaltaru Tel'dethian

Zatale (Guest)Sat 08-Aug-09 02:27 AM

#84395, "Hah"
In response to Reply #3

Yeah bro I remember that, that #### was so funny. I was talking to you and your twist impersonation freezing elemental Hah and btw you did have me completely fooled. And I said I was going to torture you truely. So I was speaking with Calbaseeti trying to get her to wear the chastity belt and never take it off =P. It was quite funny indeed, then when you sent me a tell later asking me wtf I was doing with your wife I was laughing irl. Good times, glad we ended up becoming allies, I learned a lot from you and I think you the same from me. See ya around.

Lornis (Guest)Fri 07-Aug-09 08:42 PM

#84377, "Bah!"
In response to Reply #0

Seriously...you were a good presence and I always knew I could count on you even though you weren't a scion yet. You were on the right road, you just screwed up a few times when we were younger that I think soured the Queen on you...and other scions too. Anyway, I'm sorry things didn't work the way you hoped, but I do wonder why you deleted.

Zatale (Guest)Tue 11-Aug-09 12:37 PM

#84550, "RE: Bah!"
In response to Reply #2

Yeah sorry bud, i was really wanting to join, but by that time in my life I only had 5 con left from so much exploring and random deaths. I'm glad you got appointed chancellor and take the time out to talk to people, though you need to be more eviler =P your to nice imo

Arrna (Guest)Fri 07-Aug-09 08:26 PM

#84376, "You were one tough mofu!"
In response to Reply #0

Had a lot of fun fighting you. Even though we didn't fight much 1vs1. That thing with the looting after Zutod got you... I really tried to tell you we had all your stuff. (Did it both to protect it from some outlander dude + to trade back Zutod's stuff.)

Anyways, awesomely played invoker. Deadly, had balls and all that! Heard about the gear stuff, why do it?

Anyways, shame to see you go! At least I don't need to worry as much about stoneshatter.

Zatale (Guest)Sat 08-Aug-09 02:29 AM

#84396, "RE: You were one tough mofu!"
In response to Reply #1

Sorry bout the stone shatter hating bro but dropping your moves to zero and then getting you in a pit of quicksand is an extremely dangerous tactic, unless... you have plenty more show up. We had only two fights one vs one, one you made me flee and the other I got you. Good times. Thanks for not stripping me clean, I was always testing my limits, even when there was 3-4 of you I was hoping to pick one off =P.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #84372 Previous topic | Next topic