Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Koivu the Grand Master of Artistry" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #83792
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 30-Jul-09 05:00 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#83792, "(AUTO) [None] Koivu the Grand Master of Artistry"

Thu Jul 30 16:57:40 2009

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Sun, 34th of the Month of Futility
on the Theran calendar Koivu perished, never to return.

Race:elf
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:None, None
Hours:84

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Enbuergo2 (Guest)Thu 30-Jul-09 08:28 PM

#83799, "Mikko or Saku?~"
In response to Reply #0

~

Arrna (Guest)Thu 30-Jul-09 08:05 PM

#83797, "Talk about losing it!"
In response to Reply #0

Oocly I didn't want to induct you to the fort, as I hear far to much stuff about you to quite like it. But ICly Arrna just had to. And you did fine actually, not to much reports about you doing odd stuff etc... And then, you finally loose it after getting looted for the fourth time or so by someone. This someone wasn't even the guy who killed you. Yet you went ahead and began saccing his stuff right infront of me after I killed him and ordered you not to. (As he didn't have your things.)

It sucks with lowbie loots, it sucks with other stuff to. BUT, being in the fortress, being a squire, it has RP restrictions, and not only the ones coded and set by the imms, but the ones set by it's leaders.

Accept it, run with it, work against it. But do so IC and have fun with it.

I hope you get back into the game and don't let things like that get to you. Good luck!

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #83792 Previous topic | Next topic