Subject: "(AUTO) [None] Noctrell the Spectre, Anathema to the Emp..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #83765
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 30-Jul-09 12:20 AM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#83765, "(AUTO) [None] Noctrell the Spectre, Anathema to the Empire"

Thu Jul 30 00:16:27 2009

At 6 o'clock AM, Day of Deception, 23rd of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Noctrell perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:None, None
Hours:280

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AUTO) [None] Noctrell the Spectre, Anathema to the..., Noctrell (Guest), 30-Jul-09 10:51 PM, #2
Reply Was I right? Was this Palan? NT, TMNS_lazy (Guest), 30-Jul-09 11:25 PM, #3
     Reply RE: Was I right? Was this Palan? NT, Noctrell (Guest), 31-Jul-09 06:35 PM, #4
     Reply Mat?, Cen__ (Guest), 31-Jul-09 06:54 PM, #5
          Reply Or Arolin I guess (nt), weeeeee (Guest), 31-Jul-09 06:59 PM, #6
     Reply And the winner is..., Noctrell (Guest), 31-Jul-09 10:34 PM, #7
Reply Always thought you were cool., TMNS_lazy (Guest), 30-Jul-09 04:43 AM, #1

Noctrell (Guest)Thu 30-Jul-09 10:51 PM

#83816, "RE: (AUTO) [None] Noctrell the Spectre, Anathema to the..."
In response to Reply #0

It's a shame I ended up going out this way. Things were going so well for this character until I purchased a house. I was then busy fixing it up and all the neccessities that went with it. I hate having a character Auto, but I thought I would be able to get him back into the flow of things here in a few weeks.

After a few weeks of that, I was able to get back into the game, and even became Dreadlord. I was suprised of this, since I am not a Russian It was my 4th Dreadlord however. I tend to play Necro's pretty well. I am unsure what I ended up, but I had a pretty good success killing people

I never had the same playing times as the other Council Members which made it very frustrating having to fight 7-8 Marans at a time, usually by myself. Then when they all stopped playing, I got to battle the villagers I really enjoyed being on the weaker side, because it gave me more people to fight and hunt.

Work is always busy for me from mid-May through mid-August. I was out of town for 2 weeks straight doing a mission project in the mountains with my church, so I did not even have a way to log on. After that point, I became Anethema and still being slammed at work I figured my days were numbered.

I have been around a long time. Almost all my characters were known for their ability to hunt and kill. I have become a softy in my old age. Almost all my other characters were hated, and I feel like even though Noctrell was evil and Dreadlord, I was at least respected and was not a complete jerk.

Thanks to the Immortals who keep the game running and for all your hard work.

I hope to return to the game in a month when things slow down for me and I am not putting in 65-70 hour work weeks.

I interacted with so many people over the 9 months I was in existance. Few people stuck out more than others.

Kasir - I hated and loved fighting you at the same time. I think we broke even when it was all said and done.

Rynald - We always seemed to have good fights. I was just lucky to always land the scourge on you.

Elleyrne - You always were ready to fight and never backed down. I was lucky you never were able to stalk me long enough.

Malakhi - I respected you alot. You were a true villager.

Woldrun - Your combo was deadly for me and I knew it, but I felt like I at least was gutsy enough to try to fight you a few times. I thought it was funny you would always tell me about members of my Black Sect being cowards. Why punish someone for being smart and not fighting you?

Xergoth, Wiknam, Traphe - Only real Imperials I interacted with. All three of you were great companions. Sorry I was not around to help you fight against the odds after awhile.

Ahteili - Thanks for the opportunity to be Dreadlord. Stinks our times never matched. I would have had more success if not for the issues mentioned above.

It is late and I gotta get up early tomorrow, so anyone else recalls anything I will be happy to respond when I can. Hope to see you guys shortly!

I had fun!

Noctrell

TMNS_lazy (Guest)Thu 30-Jul-09 11:25 PM

#83819, "Was I right? Was this Palan? NT"
In response to Reply #2

NT

Noctrell (Guest)Fri 31-Jul-09 06:35 PM

#83884, "RE: Was I right? Was this Palan? NT"
In response to Reply #3

Nope. Though I did have Palan make a truce with my deadly thief back in the day.

I had much more hated characters than that

Will give you one more guess. I had three characters all around the same time Palan was around and at the time were ranked #2, #4, and #9 on the original pk board behind Zors.

Noctrell

Cen__ (Guest)Fri 31-Jul-09 06:54 PM

#83887, "Mat?"
In response to Reply #4

weeeeee (Guest)Fri 31-Jul-09 06:59 PM

#83888, "Or Arolin I guess (nt)"
In response to Reply #5

Noctrell (Guest)Fri 31-Jul-09 10:34 PM

#83907, "And the winner is..."
In response to Reply #3

I started playing many years ago, right when Age I ended. The charmers just went out of existance.

I played Rybiskus - Veteran Singer of Village - With Thror and Kastellyn losing most of my con to Zulgy and his Empire

Severyns - Bird with No wings. One of the most deadly pkers I played. Immortals took away my eagle and I still was able to get 1 kill with my minor form (cat). I died to the Immortals more than I did mortals, but I was young and ruthless at that time.

Wollscheid - Rolled him up right after I lost Severyns, but this time I had a role. Mortal Lord of the Air. It was truthfully alot of fun roleplaying with this character, but playing back to back Severyns/Wollscheid I got tired when I was around 250pks to 10 deaths and knowing I had to take huge risks to even come close to dying with Wollscheid.

Barnaby - Svirf Thief that was sick back in the day when Dual Backstab existed. Still remember making a truce with Palan at the time. He was just starting out but I could tell he was going to be powerful. Thieves best play is to be-friend a duergar AP.

Vonaxim - Dreadlord Necromancer - Branded by the Phoenix - I battled Zors and I still am shooting myself for letting him get away in the middle of his tear. This was my favorite character of all. The last 50 hours of his life I fought everyone with just a plain steel sword. Shokai thanks for all the interaction with this one. I was so hoping I could get the tattoo of Lord Vonaxim

Dykius - Dreadlord Necromancer. He was high on the charts of pking, but was my first leader and I learned alot.

Lucokwich - Duergar AP with 122 charges at rank 40. I still have logs of how deadly some of my fights were. Ended up dieing to 6 Warders(outlanders) with 3 snares set up. Way to stressful of a character to play though.

I played many other characters as well. I took a 3-4 year break and just got back into this about a year ago and rolled up Wolsnaveik(gnome transmuter tribunal) to see all the new changes. I think most of the changes make CF a better place.

I have definitely grown more soft in my years, but most of the player DB today is fun to play with. See you in the fields.

TMNS_lazy (Guest)Thu 30-Jul-09 04:43 AM

#83776, "Always thought you were cool."
In response to Reply #0

And man did we ever #### it up near Hamsah that one time. ####ing eyes of flame.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #83765 Previous topic | Next topic