Subject: "Mauled to death" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #83642
Show all folders

Crufon (Guest)Mon 27-Jul-09 11:37 PM

#83642, "Mauled to death"

Well that was the death I was looking for to stop playing. I had lofty goals for this char and wanted to achieve them with whatever necessary which cost me dearly when I got demoted by both imms.

Empire was fun, I was hoping to hero but the constant barrage of enemies rocked my con by 3/4 points in 2 days.

Sorry to disappoint you Empire imms, but if you don't mind sharing your thoughts on the character that would be great.

Thanks Tarleton, I think you will be an awesome War Master.

Ithe: Good roleplay for an imperial.

Arramain/Jesmirov: Ill lump you two together because you both rarely fought if there was a threat and pretty much were useless other than ranking.

Tanp: Not sure why you wouldn't take my payment.. you are empire after all..

Ktabu: Seem like a quality cat, good luck.

Enemies:
Isvawhatsyourface: I know what I am making next, and Its a char specifically to kill characters like you. The crappy herald that just steals everything and doesnt fight unless its a gank. I am gunning for you, don't be surprised if when you do die, nothing will be left.

See you in the fields.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

IsildurMon 27-Jul-09 11:41 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#83643, "RE: Mauled to death"
In response to Reply #0

Rage much?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #83642 Previous topic | Next topic