Subject: "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Izvoxma the Spectre, Elite Imperial ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #83488
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 23-Jul-09 05:40 PM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#83488, "(DELETED) [EMPIRE] Izvoxma the Spectre, Elite Imperial Warlock"

Thu Jul 23 17:38:44 2009

At 12 o'clock AM, Day of the Great Gods, 5th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Izvoxma perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:necromancer
Level:47
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:93

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

The Tweedster (Guest)Thu 23-Jul-09 08:44 PM

#83499, "No second mummy for me..."
In response to Reply #0

This was my first char in the hero ranges since Ive been back from my long break. Thought I would go straight for mummy again, really liked the char too, but unfortunately a lot of time wasted trying to find sleeks that never showed up. First char Ive had a problem getting ABS with, Im not really fond of the new ABS system at all. Looking forward to see what they do in the future to change it. The other reason other than wands was the evolution of the game. The whole drive lag fag legacy thing kinda left a sour taste in my mouth. Its anti necro and it seems 2 in 5 giants have it nowadays, really wanes my intrest in the class. Anyhow, ive got something else and ill keep truckin.

Tweedster

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #83488 Previous topic | Next topic