Subject: "(CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Valaina Telrunya the Grand Mistress ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #83421
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 23-Jul-09 03:20 AM
Member since 27th Jul 2024
17043 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#83421, "(CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Valaina Telrunya the Grand Mistress of Artistry"

Thu Jul 23 03:17:54 2009

At 6 o'clock PM, Day of Freedom, 4th of the Month of the Winter Wolf
on the Theran calendar Valaina perished, never to return.

Race:wood-elf
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:NEXUS, Nexus, Seekers of Balance
Hours:189

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Valaina Telrunya the Grand Mistr..., Quad (Guest), 24-Jul-09 07:35 PM, #13
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Valaina Telrunya the Grand Mistr..., Valaina (Guest), 23-Jul-09 09:19 AM, #3
Reply Fun times, Ghrummin (Guest), 23-Jul-09 11:10 AM, #4
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Valaina Telrunya the Grand Mistr..., Bartis (Guest), 23-Jul-09 12:21 PM, #5
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Valaina Telrunya the Grand Mistr..., Valaina (Guest), 23-Jul-09 11:44 PM, #10
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Valaina Telrunya the Grand Mistr..., Malakhi (Guest), 23-Jul-09 12:34 PM, #6
Reply Are you calling your 'significant other' a cheap bastar..., TMNS_lazy (Guest), 23-Jul-09 09:44 PM, #8
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Valaina Telrunya the Grand Mistr..., Valaina (Guest), 23-Jul-09 11:43 PM, #9
Reply Here Calbaseeti talks you up, I meet you for the first ..., Ixy (Guest), 23-Jul-09 09:42 PM, #7
Reply Didn't realize I was impaling myself so hard on you., Dotran (Guest), 24-Jul-09 04:58 AM, #11
Reply Well..., Arrna (Guest), 24-Jul-09 05:52 AM, #12
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Valaina Telrunya the Grand Mistr..., heh (Guest), 28-Jul-09 02:33 PM, #14
Reply You were so great., Kyaltaru (Guest), 23-Jul-09 05:38 AM, #1
     Reply RE: You were so great., Vhoren (Guest), 23-Jul-09 06:00 AM, #2

Quad (Guest)Fri 24-Jul-09 07:35 PM

#83524, "RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Valaina Telrunya the Grand Mistr..."
In response to Reply #0

You were alot of fun to hang around with, see you in the fields with your next char!

Valaina (Guest)Thu 23-Jul-09 09:19 AM

#83442, "RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Valaina Telrunya the Grand Mistr..."
In response to Reply #0

Thank you immortals for running this rig!

Seriously fun character! This really was my first successful character, people really didn't get how new to the hero ranks I was. But I hope it didn't show too much, thanks to everyone who taught me things!

Class was awesome, though I can't imagine playing anything other than wood-elf, 24 dex is pretty sweet. Nexus was cool too, The Village was always ready to go - deathblow was never a problem, but I couldn't handle lag very well.

NEXANS
Calbaseeti - Loved you to bits, Valaina wanted to be your lesbian lover. I would have con-died that very first night we met if not for you! Will miss tickling you! You deserve all your perks.

Kyaltaru - Valaina was jelous of you and Cal, but you're really solid and wicked to be around. The depressed roleplay is cool.

Quad (Mino) - You showed me some cool stuff, thanks for that, I'm sorry I couldn't understand you! I could tell that someone cool was behind the keyboard.

Barkral - Good stuff

Cabnil - Liked you, thanks for showing me some stuff.

There's so many I'm forgetting particularly a few shifters, please forgive me, and give a shout out.

Villagers -
Woldrun - Awesomeness, really really cool.
Malakhi - You were tough - I'm probably going to roll something like you next
Kalderseg - Not so fond of.
Quas - Tell me you practiced something other than pincer Effective though I must admit, good stuff.
Grummin - Taking all my instruments was pretty rough, towards the end everything was maxed out and it really was a pain, but its probably something in your roll, besides that you seemed really smart and all your "oi, where are you" tells were hilarious. I was so grumpy at myself a few days ago when you chased me all the way to the island, was out of all my potions!

Others -
Arrna - Didn't know what to do against you, but whenever I saw you I preppped my ass off.

Zatale - We only met once or twice. You were really creepy and evil and deadly. Seriously awesome though, I love invokers so go nuts!

And many many more - thanks everyone for making the game fun.

Ghrummin (Guest)Thu 23-Jul-09 11:10 AM

#83453, "Fun times"
In response to Reply #3

Definitely a dangerous enemy. One less bard to worry about! I hate bards

As for the instruments, you've looted me more than enough time that I thought it was appropriate. Really, instruments are like unholys for bards - besides one or two current enemy bards, I tend to take them through looting or offhand disarm.

For that matter, it's somewhat in my character trait not to appreciate most silly ditzy fluffy wuffy pansy bards that make me drunker than drinking ale.

Hope you learned alot!

Bartis (Guest)Thu 23-Jul-09 12:21 PM

#83464, "RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Valaina Telrunya the Grand Mistr..."
In response to Reply #3

I thought you were a for sure stand up enemy and you seemed to like to throw down. I know you challenged me a few times. Well done. GLWYN.

Valaina (Guest)Thu 23-Jul-09 11:44 PM

#83506, "RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Valaina Telrunya the Grand Mistr..."
In response to Reply #5

I think I repressed any memory of you because you always spanked me so hard. But you were a great fight!

Malakhi (Guest)Thu 23-Jul-09 12:34 PM

#83467, "RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Valaina Telrunya the Grand Mistr..."
In response to Reply #3

>Malakhi - You were tough - I'm probably going to roll
>something like you next

Well, if you roll something like me next, be prepared to hate bards.

Also, I owe you an apology for calling you a "cheap bastard" when you PKd me while I was link dead. I was really mad at someone else at the time. Someone who thought it would be funny to turn off my modem and router while I was sitting in the ruins watching the three of you. Someone who made fun of me when I got mad while frantically trying to re-establish my connection for 2 minutes. And funnier when I logged back in to see I was sung up and fighting a fiend .. But hey, that's what significant others are for. Anyway. Sorry for the "cheap bastard" comment.

Good job and good luck with your next.

TMNS_lazy (Guest)Thu 23-Jul-09 09:44 PM

#83501, "Are you calling your 'significant other' a cheap bastar..."
In response to Reply #6

ROFL.

I know I've wanted to many times, though not with the current.

Stupid ex-girlfriend caused me no end of deaths

Valaina (Guest)Thu 23-Jul-09 11:43 PM

#83505, "RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Valaina Telrunya the Grand Mistr..."
In response to Reply #6

Yeah sorry about that. I saw the "Malakhi looses animation." Followed the next line by "Malakhi reanimates" or whatever it is. Someone on qfch just said that its better to reconnect so your melee goes through first or something so I thought you were just doing that or switching clients or something.

Ixy (Guest)Thu 23-Jul-09 09:42 PM

#83500, "Here Calbaseeti talks you up, I meet you for the first ..."
In response to Reply #3

...and now you are dead

Well, was fun the short time we traveled together!

Dotran (Guest)Fri 24-Jul-09 04:58 AM

#83512, "Didn't realize I was impaling myself so hard on you."
In response to Reply #3

That's like, at least five pk deaths I could have avoided, oh well.

Valaina got pretty tough towards the end there.

Arrna (Guest)Fri 24-Jul-09 05:52 AM

#83513, "Well..."
In response to Reply #3

For once, I play a giant that ain't that "weak" toward bards. With the bashing, cutoff and deafen stuff bards tend to have it somewhat difficult to fight me. Not even the fiends I've faced haave been that bad. Just one has ever been a problem. (And it killed me! Damn you Tarleton! hehe)

Other than, if this is your first hero! Well done! Seemed to know your stuff.

heh (Guest)Tue 28-Jul-09 02:33 PM

#83677, "RE: (CON LOSS) [NEXUS] Valaina Telrunya the Grand Mistr..."
In response to Reply #3

How could you forget your friend nemid...Thanks greatly for the aid you aiding me find my first wand was quite nice and im happy to tell you I got all now. Great char and good luck with your next.

Kyaltaru (Guest)Thu 23-Jul-09 05:38 AM

#83427, "You were so great."
In response to Reply #0

Whenever I first got inducted, I looked up to you a lot. I was like dang, another wood elf bard and she has her last name, I bet she gets down. And get down you did, haha.

You were fun to be around, knowledgeable, and you were always ready to rumble. It sucked when you stopped logging in so much, but I'm really glad I got to be with you on your last night on. I really wish you would have told me where Tarleton was though, I could have came and saved you!

Good luck on your next, you'll be greatly missed by me, and the rest of the Isle.

-Kyaltaru Tel'dethian

Vhoren (Guest)Thu 23-Jul-09 06:00 AM

#83428, "RE: You were so great."
In response to Reply #1

What he said.

I really enjoyed my interactions with you on my last nexun and my current one. You were a blast to be around and I hope you make another nexun.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #83421 Previous topic | Next topic