Subject: "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Reznora the Mistress of the Night, S..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #83141
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 20-Jul-09 01:40 AM
Member since 04th Oct 2024
17211 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#83141, "(DELETED) [BATTLE] Reznora the Mistress of the Night, Shepherd"

Mon Jul 20 01:38:07 2009

At 3 o'clock PM, Day of the Moon, 14th of the Month of the Dragon
on the Theran calendar Reznora perished, never to return.

Race:human
Class:thief
Level:37
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Neutral
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:126

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Reznora the Mistress of the Nigh..., HammerSong, 20-Jul-09 07:29 PM, #4
Reply I pissed on the pillar. nt, Groomp (Guest), 20-Jul-09 04:43 AM, #3
Reply No mo' trappin' for me, Reznora (Guest), 20-Jul-09 02:55 AM, #1
     Reply Bah, shoulda just killed ya!, Drekyndithe (Guest), 20-Jul-09 03:26 AM, #2
     Reply RE: No mo' trappin' for me, Vhoren (Guest), 21-Jul-09 05:27 AM, #5
     Reply you might be surpsied, quas (Guest), 21-Jul-09 07:57 PM, #6

HammerSongMon 20-Jul-09 07:29 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
679 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#83234, "RE: (DELETED) [BATTLE] Reznora the Mistress of the Nigh..."
In response to Reply #0

I am hoping to see a Battle thief that inspires some serious fear in people. This character had the right idea but there just wasn't enough time in the day to see it come true.

Great character. Get one to 51 and I think you could give the Battle cabal a bit of an edge that they need right now.

Groomp (Guest)Mon 20-Jul-09 04:43 AM

#83147, "I pissed on the pillar. nt"
In response to Reply #0

ntntntn

Reznora (Guest)Mon 20-Jul-09 02:55 AM

#83143, "No mo' trappin' for me"
In response to Reply #0

Had fun, but I have a Bar exam I need to be cramming for. Should've deleted weeks ago! Heh.

Battle
------

Woldrun - You are sorely missed, cool guy.

Ghrummin - You were the crabby uncle I never wanted. Had fun interacting with you, espcially that time I tried to get Argoth to make you an undead bunny (to help guard the village). You were part of Reznora's next role chapter too, but oh well. I won't give away the twist, just in case I plan on doing something similar in the future. Thanks for keeping things exciting.

Malakhi - Fought you from the Nexus side and you owned me every time. Didn't get to interact with you much. Good luck with drillmaster.

Revilin - My hero.

Estrisa - Got inducted with you, but then you shot up to hero.

Chanlen - Suicidal!

Delal-something(storm giant) and Garik - Was fun helping you guys out.

Quas - We actually started out as enemies. For role reasons, I was trying to help Nexus out when I ambushed you and Dolgan in Arkham. Because of religion reasons, however, I ended up in Battle. You never brought up the death and I always wondered about that. Oh well, it would've been nice to play that out, but I dig it if it was water under the bridge to you.

Nexus
-----

Vhoren - That last death to you, I should have known better than to fight your dual Mahntor axes on your terms. Not even a contest.

Slorinek - Had some back and forths with you. It was exciting at times. Not much I could really do once you snapped my wrists though. Throw packets of dust? That last death stunk too. I ran back to the village because I was dying of thirst (whoops) and needed to replenish at the spring. Like a second later, my laptop reboots on its own (I forgot that it does that once a week on Sunday nights). I log back in to you stomping me and all hell is breaking loose in the village. Yeah, that stunk. Hope you understood that bit I told you about Urtrekis.

Drek-conjurer - Wanted to fight you, but then my link dropped. Gah! Came back and I wasn't dead, so that was cool. Thanks.

Others
------

Brex - You were supposed to teach Reznora proper english, but then you deleted. What were yous thinkin'?

Jed - Mentor and friend. Thanks.

Zathir - Do you still play? Was looking for you.

Argoth - Had some great fights with you and was sad when you deleted. Loved our banter.

Interacted with alot of you out there. I'm overall satisfied with the level of RP in this game. Some chars went OOC on me though. THere's always a few. Oh well, can't do much about that. As for PK, I'm still a newb, so thanks for the lessons.

Had alot of friends and alot of enemies. Generally, I tried to not only steal from a guy (can't help it, if I'm a thief), but also give that guy a chance to get his stuff back. Most times, people would flee after the backstab and I'd have no way of really keeping them there because of the combo I chose. Had some good fights though here and there.

Imms
----

Urtrekis - Thank you for the initial immteraction and the tattoo. I completely changed Reznora's life to fit with the demands of being a Shepherd. I don't want to give away your religion's secrets, but you know what I'm talking about.

Thror - Thanks for being so involved with the cabal. Having played in Nexus and Empire, you showed me pretty quickly that Battle is where it's at.

Trapper thieves
---------------

Meh. Although, things probably would've gotten better with burst and pepperdust (never tried that one before). It sucked not being able to use magic ingredients like the one that immolates, but that's Battle for you.

Battle
------

First time in the cabal. Played plenty of thieves, but never one like this. Wow. Freakin tough. I never whined as a Battle enemy and I'm glad I didn't. I have newfound respect for those that tough it out. Preps vs. resistance, blah blah, anyone non-Battle has a little thing called recall. The single thing I died to most was just not being able to quaff. Field dressing and poultice helped some.

Well, I'll see you all later. I think I'll be back too, but hopefully with something better.

See you in the fields.

P.S. If I forgot to mention, just let me know, and I'll respond. I need breaks from studying anyhow.

Drekyndithe (Guest)Mon 20-Jul-09 03:26 AM

#83144, "Bah, shoulda just killed ya!"
In response to Reply #1

I mean honestly, if you were going to delete on me anyways, should have padded the pk! When you're standing there for 8-10 rounds as I magic missile you down? Yeah, that's not even a pk I deserve claiming.

Hopefully we'll see you around again after the bar, and good luck!

Vhoren (Guest)Tue 21-Jul-09 05:27 AM

#83252, "RE: No mo' trappin' for me"
In response to Reply #1

I really enjoyed our fights. Your traps always had me on edge. You were one of the few villagers I really liked. I hope you come back.

quas (Guest)Tue 21-Jul-09 07:57 PM

#83333, "you might be surpsied"
In response to Reply #1

But I have sooooo many fights that keeping track of enemies is difficult unless we fight often. besides the quas doesn't hold grudges he exists to kill mages if you fight with them once he might call you a pansy or something but he is not going to hunt you much beyond that actual encounter unless you attack him habitually and even then it will be more of if you pass him he will take the first shot as opposed to seeking you out sort of deal.

I thought you were keen and was very interested to see what you could do with a trapper to bad you burned out so fast.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #83141 Previous topic | Next topic